Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 138. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
Ethereum you should invest now, its price is bottom, very nice to you to order with his capital
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 28, 2018, 11:22:43 PM
The current price of Ethereum is low. So, it is best time to invest in it. When its price increase, investor can sell it and can get profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 28, 2018, 09:17:23 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

IMO right now is a good time to buy some more Ethereum, Eth price dropped a lot in last week or so and once market recover we'll see a good pump for Ethereum.
Activity: 32
May 28, 2018, 09:17:05 PM
Yes it is good but I think not the best if you are seeking for short term investment. Eth is only good for long term and most specially is it is now already recovered from the panic stage. So I think it will take a long time for making profit if you make an investment now on it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
Yes, definitely as it is the leading altcoin in the market now and it will be in the future cos most ICO's are using the eth platform to use in their project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 28, 2018, 09:11:38 PM
The crypto market are in red, a major sign of dips in prices. In moment like this, investors and crypto enthusiasts with foresight regard the market as fertile for buying more especially with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can join the Ethereum train now as the bull prepares to take of and make new surges on the coin graph.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 09:07:24 PM
Yes, it's cheap now. Buying now will make you profitable in the long run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 28, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
The ETH is still in the beta version, and the price is all seen. The potential is huge and it has long occupied its niche in the crypto world. Maybe it will not move from the second place, but competitors are also not sleeping. We are waiting for the Casper. And if there is no consensus with miners, possible hard fork, IMHO
Activity: 16
May 28, 2018, 05:47:41 PM
Hallo,,

in my opinion at this time including the right way to invest in ETHEREUM. because ETHEREUM is currently experiencing a rise and decline that can still be said setabil. compared to investing into other crypto. and it is good after investing you can hold for some time. then see pasaraanya for more satisfying results. I believe it will be like that.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies nowadays is bad idea. It's bad idea because market is stucked on the same place and nobody knows when you recive your money back.

yep, but we are don't know our future

how many times we are talking   "if i knew that trend i would to be a bought that crypto"
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 28, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
If you invest in ETH for a long time, you can safely buy, now it has become cheaper and can be bought for long-term storage
Activity: 164
May 28, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
I believe so, yes. I also don’t think anyone should be confidently giving investment advice to any random person over the internet, yet alone taking any.

Conduct your own research while also listening to multiple perspectives on the future of the coin so that you can instinctively ask your self if you believe in the product or not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
Definitely i do investing in ethereum which is belongs to my top 5 list coin invested being a one of a profitable earner in market capitalization this is because its cheaper value which is easily be increase its assist, potentially coin that boost anytime its value which commonly made by ether wallet base of new coin in a blockchain.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies nowadays is bad idea. It's bad idea because market is stucked on the same place and nobody knows when you recive your money back.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
Perfect decision,Ether is reliable coin and going popular according to its unique feature and usage in common and corporate level.Ether team is professional which heal and assist user quickly.Ether is cheaper now and will hit on top in near future just hold told to find best moment to gain handsome profit.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 28, 2018, 04:17:39 PM
Now the Ethereum is in recession, so it's quite promising to buy another lot with the purpose to wait until it again goes into growth. I recommend doing so.
Activity: 28
May 28, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
The system Creators are currently working in is anything but fair, and definitely not working in either the best interests of them or their audience. Creators are paid based on the advertising shown against their videos. Very few make enough to earn a full time wage. See more
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 03:43:49 PM
Moments like these are the times that investors look forward to buying as much ethereum as possible to increase their investment assets in the crypto. We know that ethereum is a very reliable coin to be consistently upgraded and has the potential to reach a very high price, so we have a great opportunity to maximize our profits and we will get a lot of benefits from ethereum.
Activity: 132
May 28, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
It is profitable to buy now, because the price has decreased, but you risk losing some of the money if the market situation does not change in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 03:42:09 PM
The investment of ethereum is good kind of move , because nowadays ,ethereum is been used as medium of exchange in the different sites of tradings, it is because etherem has a lower value compare to bitcoin, bitcoin is used for large scale value of coins, while ethereum is been used for buying small scale value of coins, and  its for variety and immediate small value transactions.
Jump to: