Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 144. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Ethereum today is really profitable because of the different people who are interested on investing in altcoins so we can also expect that ethereum do really have the potential to grow in the market on the future.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
Ethereum was developed with Smart Contracts and computation in mind, making it a more powerful and versatile platform than Bitcoin for performing more than financial transactions. Some analysts predict that Ether could eventually rival Bitcoin, in both volumes of usage and versatility as a platform for computation and cyber security. Read more on What Is Ethereum and How to Make Money With Ethereum?. If you are wondering the legitimacy and the future of Ethereum, an organization called the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) was recently set up to connect large companies such as JPMorgan, Microsoft, and Intel to technology vendors in order to work on projects using the blockchain. Given Ethereum’s maturity and multi-purpose design, it is the most promising solution for enterprise Blockchain adoption.
Activity: 334
May 21, 2018, 11:18:44 AM
Ethereum is good for long term investment but it is still undervalued.  you can earn profits by holding it. It will take over bitcoin for my own opinion, because there are many people now using ethereum than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
ETH is a working platform with lots of application on it, but there are lots of platforms with simular target and the more the platform is used - the higher would be the price.
Activity: 53
May 21, 2018, 10:44:17 AM
Yes ethereum is one of the good coin to invest... But it has slow growth and it safest altcoin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
May 21, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Yes, at this point Ethereum has a good price to invest because it decreases its price just like what happens into bitcoin, so now some investors Take this for granted because they know that they can get profited in the future. Just like what happen last year, we experience that bitcoin go down but recover and make NEW ATH's last year so maybe some investors thinking that it will happen again that way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
I thin iny my and in many other peoples opinion, ethereum is one of the best altcoins out there. It was the first altcoin witht he smart contract plattform, which is actually used by a lot of projects. SO for me ethereum has the most potential, and i think its always a good idea to invest in ethereum. Everybody should hold some ethereum!
Activity: 15
May 21, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
good question gan. I think investing in that manaput can at any time, depending on what we will invest, including Ethereum investment, ICO and bitcoin it can at any time.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 10:27:57 AM
For this year ETH has been greatly reduced due to many crypto issues. but very good buy now at very cheap eth price and take advantage in next year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
Ethereum was and will be the basis of crypto-currency, thanks to which a great number of projects with altcoins have appeared. Therefore, in any case, it will exist and grow in price. Of course, he will not increase your capital tens of times in a few months, but with a competent entry point you can earn.
Activity: 266
May 21, 2018, 10:12:19 AM
Before you can invest, it is good to invest when you know the price is going again down so as to gain more profit when the price comes but Ethereum is very good to invest on because is one of the best coin ever.
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
Now it is the main currency which I hold and I am very pleased with it.I hope that this will help me in the future and Ethereum will be worth more than bitcoin at the best of times
Activity: 616
May 21, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
The Ethereum project today has a global recognition, so I think that investing in similar projects will only improve your portfolio, because proven projects definitely have to improve the overall atmosphere of your deposit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
With Ethereum implementing a PoW/PoS hybrid in the near future, I believe that the coin will increase in popularity. The very fact that we can create passive income from HODLing this coin makes me interested to invest in it. Also, the amount of new ICO's on the Ethereum blockchain continues to grow exponentially.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 09:52:48 AM
I think now is a good time to invest in Ethereum. It will grow and will cost more than 5k$ before the end of 2018.
Activity: 171
May 21, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
Ethereum looks good today, but the problem is that its cost depends on the price of bitcoin. And bitcoin now looks very weak. At any time, this coin may begin to fall and then the criptomarket and the etherium, including collapses. So I would not buy ether now.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
i think the perfect time for investing your money in ethereum is 1 month ago when ethereum price reach $500, or for now i think good time for buying ethereum, but DWYOR
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 21, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
yeah, ethereum is the best investment for now because ethereum currently has a very good prestige and much in use in ico this is a good time for investment because ethereum will experience a fantastic price increase at the end of the year
I agree, Ethereum was developed to improve Bitcoin, extending its capabilities. The main thing is the development in showing a clear "smart contract". Decentralized deals and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now at number two after Bitcoin, Ethereum quality is very good and suitable for investment, now the price of Ethereum is slowly rising again I think this is the right time to use ETH for investment before prices soar
Activity: 216
May 21, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
yeah, ethereum is the best investment for now because ethereum currently has a very good prestige and much in use in ico this is a good time for investment because ethereum will experience a fantastic price increase at the end of the year
Jump to: