Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 152. (Read 41757 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:18:59 AM
I think that Ethereum has great potential for development. Its smart contracts are widely used. Ethereum's prices are low, prices are going up and down. I think Ethereum is profitable. Yes, I think that investing in Ethereum now is a good time.
Activity: 21
May 16, 2018, 01:17:42 AM
 the right time to invest in Ethereal, for a good investment the most profitable investment for you in the long run to get good results According to my Ethereal investment is also good to see the price in the future well because the enthereum journey is still long.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
Considering probable forthcoming PoW to PoS migration it's a little bit risky to invest in Ethereum in a long run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 03:38:54 PM
Ethereum is popular coin after Bitcoin having potential to grow more and good restore value.Ether is the best option to invest for long term it will hit on top in near future and hold with patience till find best moment to meet the expected profit.I suggest to invest in Ether hopefully it will be profitable and never sell panic or too early.
Activity: 25
May 15, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
If you are happy with slow growth then yes, it is a very safe investment and will rise this year. However, do not expect massive growth as it has already been to the moon. You should invest in cheaper coins that will reach the same price as ethereum. Take a look at LISK and NEO, both of which are competitors to ethereum and will rise rapidly this year. LISK is cheaper, but NEO is already ready with ICOs - both are better investments for 2018
Activity: 105
May 15, 2018, 03:26:27 PM
Although there were UPS and then correction, I believe that it is worth buying so .as on summer will take off . and you can make good money on the difference . in my experience eritromicina price will reach $ 1500 per unit
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 15, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
Buy ETH if it climb down Under 600$.And hold it until it come up 800$.Then you can make profit.
Activity: 252
May 15, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
Ethereum is not the cryptocurrency that needs to be bought and stored in huge amounts for a rainy day. Although, if you correctly catch the moment of fluctuations in the rate, in a short time you can go to quite a decent profit. Conditionally, bought Ethereum for $ 100, and a couple of months sold for 400. Moreover, the level of Ethereum capitalization is increasing, its price is growing by leaps and bounds, so the purchase of this crypto currency today is a far – sighted and quite promising solution.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 03:09:06 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
By the end of the year, the price of eth will grow to a minimum of $ 1,300.  So now it's worth investing in eth, until the price is only $ 720.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:59:11 PM
Ethereum is a really good choice to hold. If you want to have long-time profits, I think you will achieve your goal with ethereum.  Nevertheless, there are those well-seated cryptos as ethereum that seems to remain on market for a long time. I think it's worth investing in Ether because there are a lot of different coins on its platform, and it's getting bigger every day.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
Hi, I think this is a very good idea, because the big cryptomagnats sounded their thoughts about the etherium, they said that this coin will just take off this year, and that they sold their own bit of bitcoins and bought an etherium!
Activity: 66
May 15, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
I believe so, yes... I also don’t think anyone should be confidently giving investment advice to any random person over the internet, yet alone taking any.

Conduct your own research while also listening to multiple perspectives on the future of the coin so that you can instinctively ask your self if you believe in the product or not.

Ethereum in my opinion is a great long-term investment. But let’s first understand what it is, along with their mission, so that you can see the potential that I do.
Activity: 96
May 15, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
Ethereum's price right now is ranging between $800-$900. Since the market crash happened few weeks ago, its price is stable in that range. Meaning to say, it has a good support because many are holding still. So if you want to buy, then definitely now is the good to buy. Ethereum is a game changer.
Activity: 9
May 15, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
I think eth is one of the most fundamentally sound investments you can make in the crypto space. I think now is actually a good time in fact. March is shaping up to be a good month
Activity: 102
May 15, 2018, 12:02:02 AM
Yes, investing in Ethereum now is a good time. If you like short-term trading, Ethereum may not be able to meet you. Because you buy Ethereum and hold it for a long time, your profits will be very rich, of course, this is my Views, choices are in your hands.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:53:04 PM
Surely Ethereum is one of the best currencies to invest since it is very popular in almost all the world, until this
At this time of the year it is being quite stable and you have to take advantage of the fact that now its value is low and sell it
in the long term to obtain good profit
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:59:12 PM
 Wink I think ethereum so far is the most interesting coin in this year's cryptocurrency market. It rapidly getting attention from lot of investors. I cant tell that ethereum will grow more at fast pace or will grow more in a long period of time. All i know is ethereum is one the best coin to invest with in this year's cryptocurrency market. Everyone is eyeing on it so it has potential to make you earn money.
I put my money on the ethereum, because I think that this is a very promising coin
Activity: 97
May 14, 2018, 10:48:44 PM
I think, Ethereum's platform which offers smart contracts and decentralized applications which is why the new developers are chooising ethereum for their projects, erc20 tokens are commonly use by these new coins that is why ethereum is the coin second to the bitcoin which is acceptable because its platform is powerful.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 10:45:58 PM
I think Ethereum will be the number one coin. So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice.
And both in the long term, promising and also the benefits that we can be very big.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 10:24:30 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Although it has reached a value which is almost higher than $700, I think it is still worth buying it. Because I think it has a great potential, and in my opinion, it is a big probability that it will reach great values again in the future.

Yeah still good to invest on ethereum right now, ethereum still not beat its highest value of more than $1000 still waiting to make history again this year maybe at $1500 would be nice before the end of 2018. If given a chance to have ETH again I will hold it for 2 years and pray hit all time high by that time.
Jump to: