Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 149. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
Investing in ethereum is a very good thing for the future. the prospect of ethereum is also good for other prefensi investments besides bitcoin. in terms of risk but there are still in the category medium
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

it is always a good time to invest in ethereum especially if the price is down too deep and we can buy much of ethereum. many of us still buy ethereum even if the price increases because they know that the ethereum could increase too like bitcoin and it will give a big profit to them. so it is better if we can use this time to buy more ethereum.

I see there is a lot of Altcoin growing and growing. this is influenced by many enthusiasts and many participating investors. so many have increased. as well as Ethereum. the more that invests then the Ethereum is able to improve and improve. so the development will be very helpful if you invest in Ethereum. so I suggest investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 05:30:07 PM
If there is a question about the Ethereum cryptocurrency,which is in second place after Bitcoin ,then I can confidently say that it is worth investing in this cryptocurrency.Thanks to its capabilities,Ethereum showed the world how to improve the entire world economy.This is not just a cryptocurrency,and the Blockchain platform for the implementation of projects,creation of the blockchain and smart contracts conclusion! Therefore it will surely grow up.Who wants to invest in cryptocurrency, I would recommend ,it is the Ethereum!
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 04:40:48 PM
Yes, now is a good time to invest in eth.  The price is not too high.  The market is just beginning to recover.  I advise you to invest now.
Activity: 114
May 19, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
if you want to invest in the long term then Yes now is a good time to buy Ethereum
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 03:43:27 PM
Yes. For me this is a good time to invest in Ethereum. Due to Ethereum's movement on the market today, I am convinced that those who invest will benefit the way they want. If I currently have the capital, then I will do it (invest). This is my opinion. However, the decision is on you whether to invest or not.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
May 19, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
Hello.

Of course, I think it's a good and sensible investment choice. Only a few factors support this idea, as the future is bright, well-proven and the second highest volume of cryptocurrency on the market. In addition, by attaining ATH levels, even if you can not see these levels, you will get a serious profit margin. That's why I think about investing.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 03:31:34 PM
The ethereum crypto currencies are the most stable on the stock market and the largest coin of currency volume. investors trust and believe in him. now the price is suitable for investment. I think investors can evaluate
Activity: 280
May 19, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
Now the price for eth is very low.  And it's a good time to buy coins.  I think in 2-3 months the price will grow 2 times.

The price should not grow so quickly 2 times. Do not forget about trading derivatives on these coins. Sad
Activity: 163
May 19, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
Now the price for eth is very low.  And it's a good time to buy coins.  I think in 2-3 months the price will grow 2 times.
Activity: 201
May 19, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
Hello.

it is a good time to invest on it because the price on the market still can go down sometimes.
just buy it when the price a bit decreased, and hold it till the end of the year.
we will see the price sky rocketing at that time.
Activity: 184
May 19, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
Of course, it will reach $ 800 right after btc returns, investment is moving from today.
Activity: 10
May 19, 2018, 11:14:58 AM
I am investing july 2016 always $ 50 in ethereum. that's really nice and I've made a lot of profit so far. Today, € 50 is little ethereum, but in 2016 there was a lot of ethereum for $ 50
Activity: 12
May 19, 2018, 08:19:31 AM
Currently the altcoin prices are down, so it is a good time to buy ETH if you are holding for the long term. I suggest you diversify and buy other promising altcoins too, most altcoins are at low price now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 19, 2018, 03:06:07 AM
Yes, Its time for a very nice to invest ethereum because it is one of the altcoins that has a good price and value, And of you want to play long ethereum is the right thing to Invest because it's safe, it's trusted and simple to use, So investing in ethereum is always a good choice.
of course the best choice and also the price fluctuations that tend to be more stable when compared with bitcoin, there are many who like ethereum. and this ethereum can be said coin with the owner of the largest crypto market
True indeed this ethereum can be said the best altcoin,
because the price every year is often up and the price is also stable,
and of course the future of ethereum is huge
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
Hello.

I think the price of Ethereum is almost stable, good for investing. Ethereum is one of the greatest altcoins that has the greatest potential and the most profitable investment for you in the long run to get good results. , if you are going to buy now is a good time.

Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
I like Airdrop because the tokens are big and fast too fast so it's fast.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
May 19, 2018, 02:15:48 AM
Yes, Its time for a very nice to invest ethereum because it is one of the altcoins that has a good price and value, And of you want to play long ethereum is the right thing to Invest because it's safe, it's trusted and simple to use, So investing in ethereum is always a good choice.
of course the best choice and also the price fluctuations that tend to be more stable when compared with bitcoin, there are many who like ethereum. and this ethereum can be said coin with the owner of the largest crypto market
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 02:14:04 AM
I guess it is now the best time to invest in ethereum because of the dip. I definitely think that ethereum has a great future because of where it is now, second to bitcoin in becoming a well-known alt coin.
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 02:07:57 AM
Surely now is the right time to invest in etherium because eterium coins have great potential and the popularity of these coins will also continue to increase and surely the price is still cheap so we do not need big funds to invest in etherium
Jump to: