Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 171. (Read 41767 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 06:40:34 AM
I consider the ethereum one of the most reliable and stable crypto currency. The constant work of developers on the improvement of the network. ICO, which take place on the basis of the Etereum blockchain. Go to POS. All this shows the strengths of the ethereum. I think this is a good investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 20, 2018, 06:40:00 AM
Yes i think its good time to invest in ethereum as te market is not stable right now and the prices are low.
if you have the investment you should invest
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 20, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Yes it is a lot investors been investing through ethereum and as you can see on the coinmarket that ethereum is increasing same as the bitcoin , it's positively a good way and good choice. And to be honest I'm investing to ethereum and looking forward , a lot of rumor said that investing to ethereum will be a good way , a lot of successful project and also the second on the ranking.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
February 20, 2018, 06:23:10 AM
Hello.

Yes it's good time to invest through ethereum many predictors said that ethrereum would be go strong this year , and some say it would be same as the price of bitcoin , anyway despite the pros and cons. To be honest yes I'm investing through ethereum , looking forward and waiting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:49:53 AM
As of the moment, Etherium is one of the safest in cryptocurrency. You will surely earn if you invest in this kind of coin, but of course, investing in this kind of coin will take longer than investing in a lowcost coin like TRX, IOT, XRP.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 05:49:06 AM
It is a good time to invest in ethereum, but keep this in mind that the price is volatile and I suggest that you wait until the price going down then buy them when the price is low. That is the good time to buy ethereum, next time you notice that the price is going down then choose when you gonna buy more ethereum.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
not just the ethereum, even for now is the right time to buy nearly all the coins if you see price already cheaper than the end of 2017.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
February 20, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
Hello.

I have ethereum for me to trade with altcoin others, I think eth has a good future compared to other altcoin. you can invest and hold it in time according to what you have planned.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 20, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
I do not have time to invest in Ethereum I think that bitcoin is the same in your hands and if you have any of those, you earn it so
If you don't have time to invest in ETH then you don't have time on investing to bitcoin too, am I right?
i think now is a chance to make a investment to buy ethereum. I believe that ethreum will have impressive growth in the future
Despite of Vitalik Butterin's statement about crypto's can go nearly zero/gone is still fresh so this is some sort of market moving statements so that's why some alt now is starting to drop.
Activity: 912
February 20, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
Hello.

I think that now it is still possible to invest in ethereum for obvious several reasons that have significant advantages: rapid growth of the rate of cryptocurrency, high capitalization, the function of smart contracts, high transaction processing speed (20 transactions per second versus 10 for bitcoins).
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 20, 2018, 05:28:32 AM
i think now is a chance to make a investment to buy ethereum. I believe that ethreum will have impressive growth in the future
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 20, 2018, 05:27:47 AM
Hello.

yes, investing in ethereum is greatly benefited. you can trade or investment with eth. or you hold for a long time. there is a lot you can do with ethereum
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
In my opinion, in this case, when you invest in ETH, you need to keep it longer, since it will not bring you profit in a day or two, it's just a good prospect for a long period of time.
Activity: 163
February 20, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

I do not have time to invest in Ethereum I think that bitcoin is the same in your hands and if you have any of those, you earn it so
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 20, 2018, 05:09:35 AM
Ehereum is a promising digital currency second only to Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency ranks. though relatively expensive compared to other altcoins, Ethereum shows and demonstrates great market potential everyday. it may even overtake bitcoin at the top one day. so if you have the chance and capacity to invest, invest in it, you will not be disappointing.
That is a very good idea because now the Bitcoin fee is getting higher because the price of Bitcoin are getting higher too. A lot of people start to know Bitcoin and Bitcoin become more popular, that is why the transaction get bigger and much more. To handle that, I think we need more solution and more technology development on the Bitcoin. I hope in the future or soon enough there will be a solution for Bitcoin fee and other crypto fee. I guess right now Ethereum is the best option for a little investment because if you want to invest in Bitcoin, you better invest in a big money and bulk money.
Activity: 177
February 20, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Ehereum is a promising digital currency second only to Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency ranks. though relatively expensive compared to other altcoins, Ethereum shows and demonstrates great market potential everyday. it may even overtake bitcoin at the top one day. so if you have the chance and capacity to invest, invest in it, you will not be disappointing.
Activity: 308
February 20, 2018, 04:57:53 AM
Yes because ethereum already holding lots of good project and also major ICO happening based on ethereum blockchain And also rumor spreading around implementation of casper POS in ethereum blockchain . Once it implements then it wil be better alternative than NEO.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 20, 2018, 04:56:45 AM
yah, i think the market is so positive now after the decrease a few weeks ago, you can make a decision to invest in ethereum, choose the entry point to buy some ethereum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
February 20, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
I also invest in this ethereum really. I think ethereum is a good coin to invest
There's nothing wrong in investing in Ethereum because ethereum has a potential to grow and it might be the second future in cryptocurrency world. I really want to invest in Ethereum, gonna buy some eth when the price goes down and gonna hold it for a good reason.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
I think this is certainly the right time to invest in ethereum, if the year 2017 is called bitcoin year, then this year is called the year of ethereum. Besides bitcoin, etherum is the second most trusted coin. I think this year the price of ethereum will increase by leaps and bounds.
Jump to: