Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 47. (Read 41755 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
Ethereum is a great token and has huge potential for increase in value. It's wise to hold some ethereum for long term. The value of ethereum is quite low and this could be an opportunity to buy more at lesser prices. Hopefully, the market will be bullish in the future.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
Now it's very profitable to invest in the etherium because it will still grow and it is very popular. I heard that many projects are connected with it and that it will be developed.
Ethereum has great potential in the future and will grow rapidly next year because many ICO projects are connected to the ETH. Ethereum is increasingly popular because many investors invest in this coin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
Indeed, obviously, ethereum is a coin steady with its advancement, so for me at whatever point it is the perfect time to contribute with ethereum. Since ethereum will keep on running for its advancement in consistently. So you don't need to stress, your speculation will keep on growing regardless of whether you get it when the cost is high, however don't stress since you can reap the outcomes with ethereum costs considerably higher than when you get it in the event that you will be patient.
Activity: 62
August 30, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
Now the price of Ethereum is very low, it is very profitable for our investments. Of course ,the growth of the market value of Ethereum is continuous, and at a higher rate compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
After ETH rolled back to the price below $ 300, it can be very profitable to invest in it. This price does not reflect its true capabilities. In 2019, the price tag of this coin will reach $ 1000.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
Investment in ethereum in my opinion is the right decision. Ethereum is a potential coin for the future. Ethereum is proven to bring benefits to many people. Almost all ICOs benefit from ethereum, especially to get a blockchain ride. Therefore, it is not surprising that ethereum now has the title as the king of ICO. Therefore if in the future you want to get a big profit then now the opportunity to buy ethereum at a cheap and quite affordable price. I am sure this ethereum will provide benefits for people who are patient because all need a process. I am convinced by my prediction that ethereum will provide large-scale profits for long-term investments.
Activity: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
The price of Ethereum is very low now, I will invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
If you are happy with slow growth then yes, it is a very safe investment and will rise this year. However, do not expect massive growth as it has already been to the moon. You should invest in cheaper coins that will reach the same price as ethereum.
Activity: 50
August 30, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
I think that Ethereum has great potential for development. Its smart contracts are widely used. I think Ethereum is profitable. Yes, I think that investing in Ethereum now is a good time.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 04:41:46 AM
Investing in Ethereum is a very profitable business. Which will bring you a good profit .
Activity: 148
August 30, 2018, 01:13:02 AM
I have a fund in hand and I want to invest in this market. I have considered Ethereum, I think Ethereum is very suitable for investment, and the price is very low now, only less than $300.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 01:06:22 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Did you buy ETH when it dropped to $250?
I think it is recovering now and then continue to drop...
Some technical analysis reports ETH could dump to $130. I am not sure about that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
I will invest in some Ethereum in this market. Because the price of Ethereum is very low, it is less than $300. I think this is a good time to invest, and I think the price of Ethereum will rise even higher in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 29, 2018, 11:46:57 PM
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that has good potential to be invested. In the future, Ethereum will be very much adopted. Even in coinmarketcap Ethereum is ranked second after bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 11:37:37 PM
Hello.

Considering ethereum is a big coin and also has a large community, and now the ethereum price is also down and maybe I think it's at a low point you can buy / invest in ethereum, but you also have to prepare your investment strategy because in cryptocurrency the price changes are very even far can happen.
Activity: 30
August 29, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
This is a period where the market is quite dull, many coin mainstream is in the red. If you have enough confidence in growth, recover in the future, take this opportunity to hold more E and keep it.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
The current market conditions brought ETH to pretty low levels which makes it a good opportunity to invest. ETH always has been a strong contender to bitcoin and has a good potential.
Activity: 16
August 29, 2018, 11:21:26 PM
I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum because the price of Ethereum has fallen to the bottom.
Activity: 164
August 29, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
Ethereum's current price is less than $300. I think this is a good investment and I will continue to invest. And I think the current price will not fall again, and Ethereum will pick up in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 11:15:47 PM
Hello.

if you are ready with all the risks and of course the capital of confidence and patience of time whenever I feel right if you are ready everything
Pages:
Jump to: