Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 51. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:33:12 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
YES! This is the best moment to invest some money in the ETH. Because at this moment ETH has a very low price and it is a very potential coin for the long term.
Activity: 104
August 26, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
I think if you are a patient, you can invest in for a long time, then choosing ETH as your investment option is the right choice. As far as we can see, Etherium is not only good prospects for the future, but also relatively stable and altcoin is the closest to the Bitcoin. It is not a mistake to invest in this time. Etherium's prices will increase comprehensively with Bitcoin's price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
ETH is a very interesting project, but the price of this coin is very low at the moment. Many investors have lost interest in this coin, because they do not believe in the project for real.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
Now it is very good to invest in the etherium when it is at the bottom. When he bought cheap and he reached his peak, he could sell it. Very not a bad option.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 03:14:15 PM
I don't understand what the FUD near ETH. Yes, this blockchain has many remarks and defects but not so much as other coins. I watch on ETH on the tradingview and I also don't see and positive changes. What wrong? Maybe ETH was overvalued as innovative product and now we pay for it?
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
Extensive use on a large scale for the Ethereum was no exception - and this is good for us
copper member
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
In my opinion, ethereum is a very good coin to invest as ethereum is an emerging star of cryptocurrency. Ethereum market is increasing day by day Investing in ethereum can get more profit from us.
August 26, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
I believe that it is not yet time to invest in the ethereum. You have to wait at least two or three weeks to restore it and then you can buy it well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
Of course, it’s literally one of the best times to invest in eth. Look at the prices, it’s very low. And almost everyone think that eth price will grow in near future.
August 26, 2018, 02:12:57 PM
I think that now you should not rush to invest in the ethereum. Because the price of the ethereum is still jumping. We need to wait for the market to recover and then look at it to invest in it or not. I would advise now to wait.
Activity: 53
August 26, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
I think that now it is possible to invest in Ethereum. But there are a lot of other interesting altcoins on the market. I think it's better to invest in altcoins.

ethereum is a good coin, but NEO is more attractive for investment. NEO has more growth potential
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 26, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
I think that now it is possible to invest in Ethereum. But there are a lot of other interesting altcoins on the market. I think it's better to invest in altcoins.
August 26, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
I have already put pending orders for the purchase of the Ethereum. Orders staged from $ 260 to $ 220.  Wink Kiss
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
Investing in Ethereum would be a good and perfect choice now because the value of eth in the market fell down so hard and it is worth investing because its price will boost up soon.
Ethereum is now very sweet to buy. I really want to buy it for more, but has exhausted its limit on the rebuy in previous falls.
I think that ethereum is a good choice to hold other than bitcoin.With the help of ethereum one can achieve the goal of long term profits.Since no cryptocurrency is stable,I do not agree with the stable concept of ethereum.I think ethereum will stay for a long time in the market as it is doing very well.Like any other cryptocurrency,ethereum will definitely rise and one will not have to waste a single dollar.One can use Blockchain.info as well as ethereum core.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
yes, Ethereum is in the line after Bitcoin.
you can try your trading skill in smaller tokens first and Ethereum is a better option for this
Activity: 132
August 26, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
I think it's not the best time to buy Ethereum, it can continue to fall to the bottom.
Activity: 89
August 26, 2018, 12:42:22 PM
Investing in Ethereum would be a good and perfect choice now because the value of eth in the market fell down so hard and it is worth investing because its price will boost up soon.
Ethereum is now very sweet to buy. I really want to buy it for more, but has exhausted its limit on the rebuy in previous falls.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I think you need to wait, just chill for now. I'm not recommend you to invest in this current situation because too many people turn their money into fiat. They doing this because they scared if etf got rejected again market will crash so bad. Better you wait until good news coming up then you can inves as much as you can.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
Hello buddy most of my investment in already in ethereum but now I changed my mind because actually I'm not look so good and reliable I prefer Bitcoin because lots of people only know Heera and buying ethereum you can see there is some other choices you can refer people also
Activity: 700
August 26, 2018, 12:36:23 PM
My opinion is that now is a good time to invest in the ETH, the price is cheap, so you can buy it and forget it for some time and come back to the market later when the price is much higher.
Pages:
Jump to: