Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 8. (Read 41693 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 02:54:15 AM
U can invest any time in ethereum.because eth is a good coin.and i think eth next btc
eth wont replace btc , cause it have own target, ethereum is for making crypto more easy to use and made
just like eth token, people can make it easily so newbie can feel how to own their crypto as they want
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 10, 2018, 02:19:16 AM
Ethereum is going to be number one coin.
So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice
at this time no one can know for sure the development of the price and value of any crypto currency in my opinion the best coin is the coin that we believe in and we believe will bring profits in investment
The development of ethereum for now is indeed good and also the best because now prices are experiencing a decline and opportunities for investment
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 01:39:58 AM
Ethereum is going to be number one coin.
So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice
at this time no one can know for sure the development of the price and value of any crypto currency in my opinion the best coin is the coin that we believe in and we believe will bring profits in investment
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
October 09, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
For me, since ethereum prices touched $ 194.73 - $ 200 on September 9, 2018 is the best time to buy and start investing. Because we just buy when the price's low then wait for the right time and sell it at a price that's slightly higher than the purchase price. Just enjoy the profit until the market increase's finally saturated, then you have to stop buying and wait for the price to fall again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
Try to look at the price development in the last few years and you could still see the progress of it, it just seems to be Ethereum degradated with the value, but I don't think so, it's still worth to put there your money.
Activity: 364
October 09, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
Actually since last February ETH price is decreasing and now October is going on and ETH price is $225+ I think it's the good time to buy ETH. My opinion is if anyone can buy ETH and hold now then hopefully within the next 1-2 month it's price will increase probably. So let's buy.
Activity: 224
October 09, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Now the price is about 420 $.  And I think this is a very low price.  By the end of the year the price will grow 2-3 times.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 04:29:09 PM
This is good time for investing ethereum. We should buy from deep and sell from top. Ethereum's price is around 220 dollar and this is buy chance. We saw that ethereum's price was 1400 dollar. We should see again this price I guess. right choice is that buy ethereum now and sell from around $600-700 dollar. again ethereum will go down and buy again and wait rising. This is loop.
Activity: 644
October 08, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
There is a hardest time for Ether in the last year. It is unlikely that situation will worsen, because in a few days the network will be updated, it will become more competitive, which should increase the attractiveness of this platform and its price.

A lot of positive news this year can not affect the market. Not only Ethereum is not growing, but everyone else altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 06, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
It is necessary to urgently invest in Ethereum because the price is very good and this price may no longer be. We must hurry until the market has grown very much. We can still catch this train =)
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 04:40:58 PM
Hello.

Its absolutely amazing to invest in ETH now because it is incredibly low in its current positions, I don't believe that such situation may last for a long time.

the whole market is getting stronger now despite this huge fall at the beginning of 2017. so, eth is gonna retake its previous positions and will undoubtedly continue to grow.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
October 06, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
Hello.

Its absolutely amazing to invest in ETH now because it is incredibly low in its current positions, I don't believe that such situation may last for a long time.
Activity: 644
October 06, 2018, 03:46:52 PM
I do not think that the ETH can give a few x in the near future. He is also under the pressure of the bear market as most violas. But the ETH is a good coin, so it is worth investing in it.
Of course, I am very saddened by the state of the cryptocurrency market and the large fluctuations in the prices of ethereum, as well as its modest addition of one or two percent of the price in the past few weeks. Nevertheless, I consider ethereum to be the most attractive investment to date.
Activity: 462
October 06, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
I do not think that the ETH can give a few x in the near future. He is also under the pressure of the bear market as most violas. But the ETH is a good coin, so it is worth investing in it.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
I think ethereum is the best way to start investments! You will buy it and hold it and you will see how your money profit will raise every day!
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 06, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
Hello.

for this time (october), yes buy ethereum is good decision. ethereum was down and this starts to pump
but it needs enough time maybe 1-2 months to get 2x or 3x

don't think about 2-3x. it's better to aim at ATH value that's gonna be reached sooner or later.
anyway, ethereum has a great future and today's session for cheap investments should be used. Of course, despite the expectation of many more falling prices, we will still see stabilization of the market until the end of 2018.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
Hello.

for this time (october), yes buy ethereum is good decision. ethereum was down and this starts to pump

don't think about 2-3x. it's better to aim at ATH value that's gonna be reached sooner or later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
Hello.

therefore, this time is our chance to make a big profit later, because I am sure that at the end of the year ethereum prices will soar
Activity: 319
October 06, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
Due to large falls, investing in any cryptocurrency can now be considered profitable. Excellent coins at the lowest cost. For me, this is a kind of chance to get a huge benefit in the future, which will be difficult to get at any other time
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
Ethereum is still a good choice to invest your money, and with this bear market the best time to get cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: