Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 11. (Read 41693 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
If you have enough patience, then yes, despite the fact that ETH has enough competition they have remained firmly in second place, ripple fights a little with him for the marketcap, but ETH continues to get ahead overcoming adversities and time trials, so if you are patient and would like to see the growth of a coin, ethereum is a very good option.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 01, 2018, 04:42:07 PM
A little lost with time. At the beginning of the month, it was possible to purchase Etereum for less than $ 200. Now the market is calm. The price has risen a little, but it seems that the price is still acceptable for purchase.
even it price is growing, it's still worth if we wanna buy it. ETH still in low price than ever
many chances to be big are very possibile, take your possition!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 04:39:48 PM
At Ethereum I think now is a great time to invest , the price has fallen so well that I think in a long time it's a great time to buy!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
October 01, 2018, 04:38:23 PM
Well, since the price is very down at this point, investing in ethereum is really good idea. I don’t think that it will be lower than this. I’m just hoping that everything will be better. There is nothing we can do but waiting.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 01, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
I think that now you can buy Ethereum, but it is necessary to understand that the market is unstable and there is no confidence that the price will not go down again.

If today look at the state of the crypto-currency market, it seems that there are some attempts to go to the Top, but something seems to be preventing. It is very difficult to determine what is happening in the market and what the future stabilization of the market depends on.
Activity: 364
October 01, 2018, 03:50:20 PM
I think that now you can buy Ethereum, but it is necessary to understand that the market is unstable and there is no confidence that the price will not go down again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
I think Ethereum is one the best coin to invest with in this year's cryptocurrency market and ethereum is a very reliable coin  and has the potential to reach a very high price. I think Eth still seems to be the most promising platform till date for projects.
Yes definitely ethereum is a good choice for investment nowadays because the demand of ethereum is also increasing even after the fall in price of all the cryptocurrencies.Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.Ethereum also has a great potential and capability to give good profit returns in a short period of time.Market of ethereum has also risen over the time and people are believing in ethereum.People are liking ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
yes i think this is a good time to invest in ethereum right now before the implementation of scalability upgrade proof of stake plasma and sharding good luck for all Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market. Investing in Ethereum at the moment is a controversial issue, since on the one hand the price of Ethereum has fallen greatly and you can certainly buy Ethereum for $ 200 - $ 220, but I think that its price may fall and it will be more profitable to buy It for $ 150. The market is weak now and so no matter how good this coin is, it will still be influenced by Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 352
October 01, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
You can invest in ethereum if you are satisfied with the current growth of the coin. Although it is definitely one of the safer option to invest on but expecting exponential interest in return seem to be very unlikely any time soon.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
I believe that this is the best time for investing in the ethereum. Because the ethereum now has a very good price. In the near future the ethereum will grow very much.

Investment group that is doing millions of dollars in Tether transfers for the next "bull run". Members make an average of 100%-300% following advice, signals, shorting and longing BTC and other alt coins. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 98
October 01, 2018, 03:11:24 PM
I believe that this is the best time for investing in the ethereum. Because the ethereum now has a very good price. In the near future the ethereum will grow very much.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:06:29 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

The largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 46
Merit: 5
October 01, 2018, 03:00:57 PM
A little lost with time. At the beginning of the month, it was possible to purchase Etereum for less than $ 200. Now the market is calm. The price has risen a little, but it seems that the price is still acceptable for purchase.
Activity: 73
October 01, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
 I think Ethereum is one the best coin to invest with in this year's cryptocurrency market and ethereum is a very reliable coin  and has the potential to reach a very high price. I think Eth still seems to be the most promising platform till date for projects.
Activity: 238
October 01, 2018, 07:26:36 AM
It is the best time ever! It is obvious that new Ethereum based projects will apear in the nearest future and they will increase the demand for ETH on the external market do not waste your time.
Activity: 294
October 01, 2018, 06:36:51 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Buy it and wait for the next wave of ICOs, because most of them will be Ethereum based. In most of ICOs Ethereum is the only payment method, so you may be sure about it future growth. Do not miss the opportunity or you will gonna regret it!
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
October 01, 2018, 04:17:43 AM
Etherium is so good project, I suggest to always invest in it. But now biggest problem, but the whole market exactly the same problem. Everything depends on the future movements of the market, but Etherium will survive and show its importance in the market.
Activity: 644
October 01, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
Many ICOs are using ETH based smart contracts/Tokens and I think there will be a continued demand for eth  in the coming days.The best price to to invest in ETH is under $200.Even if the price of eth may not see the ATH again soon,but chances of crossing $400 in the short term

Absolutely!
If the ICO will reached something, it will take off ETH, now ETH frankly cheap.

Maybe a PoS and rewards for block can give it a boost.
Activity: 518
October 01, 2018, 04:01:35 AM
Investing in Ethereum is the best idea to made by people who really want to earn a better earnings afterwards. And I think it is the great time to make an investments in Ethereum while it has a good value to make a big profit just like what happened before investing in the current price which is a low value can make your investments really grow.
Pages:
Jump to: