Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO - page 2. (Read 2548 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 10:59:45 AM
Bceм пpивeт. Я xoчy caм, cвoй бизнec в кoтopoм 9 лeт вывecти нa ICO/
Этo гpyзoвыe пepeвoзки.
Oпыт кoлoccaльный,
paбoтaю c зaвoдaми и дaжe Mиниcтepcтвoм Oбopoны PФ.

Ктo мoжeт пoдcкaзaть нa кaкoй плoщaдкe пpaвильнo oбcyждaть мoe нaпpaвлeниe?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
August 30, 2017, 10:39:37 AM
Buying an ICO must have a lot of consideration. You must know the background of the ICO company. As most of them are scammers. Learn to identify which one are fake and the good ones. Learn the owners, founders and investors of coin. Learn the business model of that ICO.

i want to ask will it be better to invest in an ICO that already has a product or an ICO without product not yet finished ?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
August 30, 2017, 10:22:25 AM
GO for EVEREX  they have raised 62000+ ETH very interesting project give it a try

Yes, the project is certainly good, but there are already ended all the bonuses. I do not want to buy expensive
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 30, 2017, 07:33:33 AM
GO for EVEREX  they have raised 62000+ ETH very interesting project give it a try
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 30, 2017, 07:32:30 AM
obviously you should invest in the ICO with some products, ico without any product will may not have any growth prospective.  having a product mean people will use the product so and the price for the token will increase with the demand of token and with the marketcap. Always invest in ico with products Smiley 
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 07:29:06 AM
Lots of scam in ICO, so you'd better invest in projects which product you can check out
I am going to invest my coin in Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition Platform, it's a really useful product, neurolinguistics is our future. English and Russian are already availiable.
Keep your eye on it! tokensale.anryze.com
Yes there are lots of scam Ico it is better invest in good project and has a bright future. Well, I will check on anryze if it has a good project then. Because its hard to look for worth investing Ico project these days.
August 30, 2017, 07:02:58 AM
Guys and how often after entering the exchange the token is traded above the price of ico? Those in which I participated 5 times traded higher and three times about the same price
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 06:33:26 AM
It totally depends on the team and the potential of the product. I think some ICO have true bision and some don't sometimes it seems that existing product is less important than the vision of the ICO which might not have a product yet.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 06:28:25 AM
Lots of scam in ICO, so you'd better invest in projects which product you can check out
I am going to invest my coin in Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition Platform, it's a really useful product, neurolinguistics is our future. English and Russian are already availiable.
Keep your eye on it! tokensale.anryze.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
August 30, 2017, 03:09:37 AM
i want to ask will it be better to invest in an ICO that already has a product or an ICO without product not yet finished ?

If I were the investors of course I will get more attracted with the one's that have already a product. I mean it is well more establish than the one's that don't have. I want a sure profit. But before anything else, I will study first the whitepaper and its roadmap if its a promising or not.
the steps you take are good, you should be more detailed in determining will invest in a good ico. read and learn more details whitepaper and also ann thread and see the internal team structure can add confidence to invest in the ico. because we need is the profit of each investment.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 02:46:33 AM

If I were the investors of course I will get more attracted with the one's that have already a product. I mean it is well more establish than the one's that don't have. I want a sure profit. But before anything else, I will study first the whitepaper and its roadmap if its a promising or not.
Activity: 774
August 30, 2017, 02:13:48 AM
Go with those having products even if they are in beta phase.
Investing with products is also good to put your money. Just do research their marketing strategy that will attract more investors. This will bring a success in their ICO project.
Activity: 161
August 30, 2017, 01:56:35 AM
Go with those having products even if they are in beta phase.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

Before investing in ICO, maybe ICO not only plan and plan ICO not only plan and plan.
If ICO already has a product, you can also monitor the market, whether the product is successfully marketed and how the prospect of this project in the future.
Activity: 574
August 29, 2017, 05:27:25 PM
If you want to invest in an ICO invest in one that have a good team am their own blockchain or system, or a new concept, they should have proof of ongoing project, and professional advisers.

In my opinion the best is for any option - a strong team. A weak team will even spoil the best idea.

I agree mate, in order to make the team stronger is to help each other and do organize brain storming with more ideas in order to populate better solutions to the problem or whatsoever. Investing in ICO is like you are selling local products and this signature campaigns through bounty programs is the better ways to market the ICO project which the promoted alt currency will circulate to the entire forum threads. Proof of the ongoing project is a good way to gain good market as well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
August 29, 2017, 05:15:08 PM
For sure investing in an ICO that already have a product is much much better . This days you will see ICO just based on idea without even explaining or have any prove of  how they will make this idea come true .
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
August 29, 2017, 04:46:05 PM
Before you invest in any ico you should read the white papers, study the road map and you can do your search about the team and their previous projects.
I hope you succeed in your investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 29, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

Definately any ICO that has a working product is always a better option that to invest in something that is only on paper. OPUS was a very good choice but sadly their ICO ended couple of days back only. Do you have any particular in mind?
Activity: 812
August 29, 2017, 03:08:54 PM
You can cek my signature, i think this is best ICO for this month, please visite my link on signature
I noticed that coin and the signature for that coin floating around in this forum though there doesn’t seem to have any attachment to me personally that would make me want to make a purchase. That coin is based on ticketing right? Since we have Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that can make the transaction fees much smaller than they already are then why would we need a new coin for that?

It just seems like a lot of trouble just so they can get the event hosters to accept the coin when they can just look up Bitcoin and accept that instead.
August 29, 2017, 03:00:15 PM
If you want to invest in an ICO invest in one that have a good team am their own blockchain or system, or a new concept, they should have proof of ongoing project, and professional advisers.

In my opinion the best is for any option - a strong team. A weak team will even spoil the best idea.
Pages:
Jump to: