Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC? - page 11. (Read 55632 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
August 07, 2019, 11:24:36 AM
invest in ico or buy btc I don't think it's necessary to compare. now this is a choice and can be used as self-confidence. maybe it's safer but invest in ico if it's smart to choose and do research I think it can bring in profit. so btc or ico there are advantages and disadvantages of each
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
August 07, 2019, 11:03:35 AM
ICO is more risky than investing in bitcoin, because in many countries bitcoin has legalized bitcoin. in addition, see the price of bitcoin is now soaring I think it will continue to rise until the end of the year
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
August 07, 2019, 10:31:56 AM
ICO has a risk in investing while Bitcoin doesn't have in the long run, ICO can give you a huge chance of getting a huge amount of profit but Bitcoin might not. As of now, I would choose Bitcoin since the market shows a great increase. For the newbies, better explore more before investing.
When a newbie discovers enough of this world, they will realize that investing in bitcoin is always a right choice, instead of investing in ICO because up to the present time, although this is very sad but the ICO is clearly starting to lose its position, and the next bad thing is that it will disappear in the next periods, IEO is collecting land from the ICO every day. Talking about bitcoin, it is still well beyond the imagination of people, from very low value and booming then maintaining vitality until now, with persistent nature, investment is reasonable
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
August 07, 2019, 08:25:55 AM
Personally, I would prefer to buy bitcoin rather than investing in ICO.  With so many scam projects now, you don't want to give your hard earned money to feed a scammer.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 04, 2019, 06:55:45 AM
ICO has a risk in investing while Bitcoin doesn't have in the long run, ICO can give you a huge chance of getting a huge amount of profit but Bitcoin might not. As of now, I would choose Bitcoin since the market shows a great increase. For the newbies, better explore more before investing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 01, 2019, 09:58:51 PM
i will use half of my money to buy bitcoin and use the rest for altcoins,investing in altcoins have high risk but the profit is short term compare to holding bitcoin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
August 01, 2019, 03:36:18 PM
BTC takes too long to even think about spiking and possibly after the last bull run, it could take another 2-4 years to get it going once more. I would propose ICO yet you ought to be extremely, cautious. Contrast your examination and the accomplished individuals before you put your cash in there in such a case that you did well then congrats when you got so much benefit.
Activity: 854
August 01, 2019, 11:50:43 AM
Participating in ICO that is not right will make you lose your assets. and my advice, if there is any doubt in your heart at this time, please buy BTC only, while waiting for the ICO which is truly correct, of course.
Activity: 189
August 01, 2019, 10:15:10 AM
if you have big budget its prefer on btc, in this year ico is like gambling many ico scam but if you can analysis the project you can get a good profit from ico/ieo
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
May 20, 2019, 06:37:01 PM
Buy BTC  is better than ICO invest.  Ico invest have  more risk.  Most of ico will  be failed.  Many ico scamm.  But but btc have no Risk. Daily increase btc price and market volume.  End of the year btc touch $20000. Now btc is near $8000. If investor invest present price there have a possibility for gain. 
Bitcoin has no risk? please, change the way you see it, there is no exemption on the coin in the market, all have risk, and the right way to discuss it is BTC have lesser risk. We call it less risky investment because it's been the most powerful coin with it's dominance but in general crypto is risky to be considered as an investment since it's in the infant stage.
Activity: 644
May 20, 2019, 06:05:38 PM
Buy BTC  is better than ICO invest.  Ico invest have  more risk.  Most of ico will  be failed.  Many ico scamm.  But but btc have no Risk. Daily increase btc price and market volume.  End of the year btc touch $20000. Now btc is near $8000. If investor invest present price there have a possibility for gain. 
Activity: 658
May 17, 2019, 04:36:52 PM
For now alot of ico coin are very cheap  but a lot of them are simply scam you need to pick the right investment and have a good luck .. which you luck in your future decision
Activity: 504
May 17, 2019, 02:04:16 PM
if you are truly a newcomer then stay away from investments in ico because most of ico is fraud, but if you have experience, ico can make a big profit if we don't choose the wrong project,so it's better that you invest in bitcoin or altcoin that are already registered in various exchanges.
A new concept for the development of new IEO projects is developing very strongly.  This is practically an alternative to icon companies that have compromised themselves over the past year, since there are a lot of scammers out there.  Thanks to the exchanges and the possibility of IEO, new projects will have more chances for development.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
May 09, 2019, 12:06:51 PM
if you are truly a newcomer then stay away from investments in ico because most of ico is fraud, but if you have experience, ico can make a big profit if we don't choose the wrong project,so it's better that you invest in bitcoin or altcoin that are already registered in various exchanges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
May 09, 2019, 11:33:26 AM
The only coin that is heading up everyday is bitcoin. I have experienced investing into ico before and its kinda bad for me. Invested 500$ into ico and got only 250$ on return. So i made a promise that bitcoin will be my main investment for long term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
May 09, 2019, 11:24:05 AM
Both of them  dont have guarantee that you will profit when you invest ico or buy btc, but if im gonna choose id rather buy btc than invest into scam ico
both are indeed the main investments for cryptocurrency investors. including me at this time where I was very interested from the past to invest in both. I do and become a priority.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
May 09, 2019, 06:09:17 AM
Both of them  dont have guarantee that you will profit when you invest ico or buy btc, but if im gonna choose id rather buy btc than invest into scam ico
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 09, 2019, 05:59:48 AM
It's all about timing and right now it is all bitcoin. 2 years ago my advice would be an ico, but times have changed. It needs to be an amazing ico for it to be worth investing in
Timing is necessary and although we've seen only bitcoin is bullish but we can also think that altcoins will rise.
For me, it's also a good time to buy altcoins now, the legit and the good once will also pump soon, just like the old days, market hasn't change much yet.
We are following an old trend still.
For me, buying Bitcoin is far more profitable than investing in an ICO project. Currently the price of Bitcoin continues to increase and we are all in a very good progress to reach a much higher level. So in a calculation, investing in Bitcoin is much better now.
Activity: 644
May 09, 2019, 04:51:21 AM
It's all about timing and right now it is all bitcoin. 2 years ago my advice would be an ico, but times have changed. It needs to be an amazing ico for it to be worth investing in

Today there are too many ICOs that are scamming so that it impacts on good ICO, and I agree that time has changed and for now buying bitcoin is a better and more profitable thing.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
May 09, 2019, 04:07:44 AM
Timing is necessary and although we've seen only bitcoin is bullish but we can also think that altcoins will rise.
For me, it's also a good time to buy altcoins now, the legit and the good once will also pump soon, just like the old days, market hasn't change much yet.
We are following an old trend still.
Pages:
Jump to: