Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC? - page 90. (Read 55632 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
If you want to know my opinion I do both. Some coins after ICO come out at a very good price and you can sell all or part and invest in bitcoin. A such good strategy, in my opinion.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
In my opinion both are profitable but investing in ICO's is better than BTC. Some ICO can go 10x to 100x depends how you anticipate the value of it. you can also diversified it because you can invest  it in a very cheap price. BTC can be profitable but very long term investment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 28, 2018, 12:49:51 PM
Why BTC does not provide profit? To compare ICO with BTC. Clearly there is no reason to choose ICO, the potential is not yet determined, the risk is much higher than the BTC. Give me some successful ICO in 2017 that you know?
Monaco and Minexcoin, you could check them if you have time. Success on 2017 and still stay strong on 2018 with decent price, unlike their competitors.

Some ICO have done 100x1000 in a short time.
And also you have 100x1000 chance to lose in short time as well.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
May 28, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
As, you have stated you are a newbie so there is no doubt that you should invest in Bitcoin because it a safe investment but in case of ICO there are many cases where people run with your money. It is very hard to find a good ICO which gives good returns on your investment as the crime of fake ICO is increasing everyday, hence this method should never be suggested to new users instead buying Bitcoin and holding them for some time will be more beneficial for you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

Investing in an ICO project can benefit greatly, but the risks are high, so it should be really in its election. Investment in bitcoin will be safer but must be appropriate in the purchase and sale. If you have a lot of money it's better to divide it up for those two investments.

This year, I am not planning to risk much: I have earned a lot on trading. Thus, I am picking Bitcoin and some other alternative currency but not the ICO projects.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
May 28, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
there is nothing wrong we participate in ico. because indeed we also support the projeck. especially we get a bonus for what we are investing. this is actually very profitable for us to be successful
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
think there are two groups.
If i had enough money i would invest in some BTC.
Because of thinking that BTC will be the rarest coin in future.

but for small fishes it would be better to invest in some good projects and earn money with theri product

thanks Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 11:10:14 AM
second Buy BTC wont give you profit and may lost
Why BTC does not provide profit? To compare ICO with BTC. Clearly there is no reason to choose ICO, the potential is not yet determined, the risk is much higher than the BTC. Give me some successful ICO in 2017 that you know? How many of them exist in a stable position in the market now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 10:39:33 AM
first how much budget you have
second Buy BTC wont give you profit and may lost
three you a newbie so you must read carefully about their project, how to invest, etc,...
You are right
Read more. and be careful in investment play. the risk is huge. Think about it.
I bought bitcoin and I trade but it is now down. so I'm waiting for that price to go up.
I made another coin purchase to trade.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
If you choose the right Ico, ICO is definitely better.
Some ICO have done 100x1000 in a short time. Bitcoin can also make a 100x1000 but the time is longer
Activity: 323
May 28, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
it's better to buy today the BTC because of its collapse now. but if investment in ICO is good, especially if you investigate it is a good quality ICO.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 09:36:30 AM
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
Of course, I advise you to buy and invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin has been proven promising and Bitcoin is the best coin. Surely you do not have to worry anymore to invest in Bitcoin. Investing in ICO is too risky and you will never know the ICO you invested well or not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
May 28, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
It depends on market and ICO you invest in. From my point of view investing in ICO on falling market is shady, it is far better to purchase tokens once ICO is listed on exchange, sometimes discounts are incredible! For instance REMME is 0.4x comparing to ICO, so you have a chance to pick it up so cheap. Moreover digital identities market is expected to blow this year.

Maybe you did not read or did not understand the first two rules!
I myself did the Ico di Remme and about 5 days ago it is back at ico price in Eth (0.000037) but I do not worry because it's been about 3 months since Ico and Remme has a unique, original and real product, and I wait 12-24 months (2 rule)!

In addition to Remme, I did Ico Credits, Drangonchain, Zilliqa, Icon, Bat, Qash, SophiaTx, 0x, etc .... all this is called diversification and goes together with the first 2 rules. In this way it is extremely difficult that, after 12-24 months from the Ico, you are losing money but almost certainly you are instead earning a lot of money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
May 26, 2018, 06:05:36 AM
Two main rules before investing in crypto:
1) put only the money you can lose
2) you must have at least a time horizon of 12-24 months

That said:
if you have 8000 $ you can buy 1 Btc, keep it and between 12-24 months always have 1 Btc which is perhaps worth 10000-50000-100000 $ .... or you can buy 1Btc with your 8000$, and divide it 1/10 on 10 different ico; in this way you will have diversified the risk and most likely between 12-24 months you will have 2-3-4-5-6-7 Btc, and each of it will be worth 10000-50000-100000 $

Remember the first 2 rules
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
May 26, 2018, 04:32:11 AM
Both are good choice. Invest in ICO to get a bonus and possible get earning after listing on the exchanges
and buy BTC for the long term investment.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
May 26, 2018, 03:19:18 AM
I personally prefer to buy bitcoin instead of buying ICO coins, the reason is that there are so many lately ICOs that fail so much when entering the market or even a lot of scammers so most likely to get a profit from ICO coins is very little. but if you have confidence in an ICO coin you can try to invest in the ICO but do not ever all in your capital 25% enough in my opinion to avoid lose.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 26, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
I think depending on the project, if ICO project has a good concept and have good potential in the future, I think more investment on ICO project, because usually the price is cheap enough. but should invest on both, as many say do not put eggs in one basket.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
May 26, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
Sincerely thank you.
You can do that both, remember in crypto currencies never stick in one you must share all your funds to many potential ICO's for you to get more profits to earn more.
what you say is true, we can do both, and in the crypto we should not stick to one side only, but for me, for beginners who have not understood to invest in ICO, for me it is very risky for him, so it would be nice better to invest in bitcoin it would be better.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
in ico investment you must be really careful because it is a risk that we will get big enough than usual. as we already know that now ico itself many are deceiving. there must be proper accuracy and selection so that we can be right in looking for a good ico
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
It depends on you because people should reach before investing into any ICO because without knowing anything it is very bad to invest. Once if you find the good project there is no need of thinking about it but for btc there is no need of thinking about it.
Pages:
Jump to: