Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no? - page 35. (Read 6134 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:36:23 PM
The truth is that, the market is currently not trending and its really an issue of concern with icos now as we are in ICO winter. Even the most hyped icos are not reaching their hardcap and many investors have lost confidence in icos generally
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 05, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
Do NOT purchase ICOs. Purchase ICOs after they are listed on an exchange, like Idex.Market and buy it for over 50% off the ICO price.

Purchasing the coins/tokens after they are listed on an exchange = not buying ICOs. The point of purchasing in ICO phase is to get the token/coins earlier before they are listed on exchange. Indeed purchasing in ICO phase is risky, as we do not know what will happen after the ICO ends. We can make very great profit but we can lose big money as well.
It is about preferences, some people prefer to buy ICOs because they think the ICO will be great project that give them great profit. I myself do not really like to buy ICOs, what I usually do is to buy the tokens from bounty hunters as I may get cheaper price than the ICO price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
Do NOT purchase ICOs. Purchase ICOs after they are listed on an exchange, like Idex.Market and buy it for over 50% off the ICO price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
September 05, 2018, 10:54:10 AM
I think it's a good and very profitable option because IOO has very good potential but I suggest you to look for ICC which has a very clear platform and has a product that is very useful for the people so that the demand has a price increase.
if you find an ICO that suits you and is clear, I think that is something good. but for now, we must be extra careful in choosing ICOs, because we know the risks we will get if investing in any place.
This stage is very risky when investing in ICO projects because of low liquidity and profit is almost no because in just past August, more than 350-500 ICO projects failed and no signs clear development. The best advice would be to wait for the market to go into the uptrend phase and things will become clearer
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

The market is pretty down this time around and like you said there are lots of scam ICO that we need to avoid and people are being careful these days, but there are still ways you can identify ICO that are not scam, so if you see any good you should go ahead and invest in it. And very soon I believe the market will rise again.
The way that defines ico is not scam is just relative, there is nothing to guarantee and the potential of ico has not been as good as in the past, it will not bring too much profit, I see most altcoin succeeded from ico always lose a very fast price after it listed. Although somewhere in the ico still has good ico and the value has been rising but you should know that the rate is very low, that made great pictures of ico in my mind have disappeared, instead, it's just a suspicion and disappointment
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 05, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

it is true. many ico sales prices can not protect. because the developers are weak. ether is losing value I accept it. but the ICo selling prices are not related to it. As a project, life can not be included quickly.
I am no longer investing ICO. after a few years new regulations should come. and the market should be cleaned from scam projects.
the stock market should take precautions. if necessary, apply some sanctions. but some sanctions may work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
September 05, 2018, 02:12:21 AM

The market is pretty down this time around and like you said there are lots of scam ICO that we need to avoid and people are being careful these days, but there are still ways you can identify ICO that are not scam, so if you see any good you should go ahead and invest in it. And very soon I believe the market will rise again.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
Now market is not good for ico invest.  But good ico project come market then I think it's better to buy new ico coin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 01:25:17 AM
I think it's a good and very profitable option because IOO has very good potential but I suggest you to look for ICC which has a very clear platform and has a product that is very useful for the people so that the demand has a price increase.
if you find an ICO that suits you and is clear, I think that is something good. but for now, we must be extra careful in choosing ICOs, because we know the risks we will get if investing in any place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:49:26 AM
Activity: 177
September 05, 2018, 12:34:10 AM
Although it's tough to survive in this bearish market but good ico's  I mean good projects still survive.. But it takes time. I'm still into ico's but selecting the best possible and invest minimum in order to reduce losses
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

I think now is not a good time to invest long term. Current market is at bottom and now is not uptrend. So the investment will face a lot of risk and may cause you a lot of losses. Do not invest now, reckless at this point is not a good decision.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 10:07:41 PM
Divide your funds with diversification. ICO is still an integral part of the overall development of the crypto market. Although the downtrend trend has affected investors' confidence, I always give 20% of the fund to the ICO.
Activity: 66
September 04, 2018, 09:49:02 PM
Most of the ICOs have nothing new to bring to the table other than a well plagiarised whitepaper from old successful projects meant to collect money from investors and abandoned the project, shift to a new project with the same attitude, was, rinse and repeat.

In summary, ICOs are stale and a bad business this time, I'll never venture into it again, instead I would rather stick to the old successful projects that are always evolving
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 09:20:35 PM
Sure. You should use 90% your money to buy some coins for holding. The rest of your money invest ICOs. That's the good tactic. Less risky. Stay away from Lending platform and margin. Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 08:58:28 PM
Perhaps, postpone your plans on investing on them for now. Check the state of the ICOs when we reach the month of December and January and if things in the market is healthy, then you can do that but if now then stop chasing ICO for the rest of this year and 2019.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 03:59:57 AM
I often participate in ICO's. Therefore, I will speak on my personal beliefs. Recently, I have refrained from participating in ICO's, because it is not profitable now. This market situation negatively affects even good projects, so I have such a position. Of course the last few days there has been a positive dynamics, this is a good sign. So, if everything goes on in the same way, I will again review my position and take part in ICO's with pleasure.

Ok, I will consider your advice, hopefully I will be able to find a project as expected with good Team DEV, ideas and clear roadmap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 02, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
stop temporarily maybe next year there is good news.

Don't stop because if you stop then everything will break up.
Hope must always be there because all that needs sacrifice.

Some ICOs are also successful, maybe around 30% of ICOs are successful until listing on the Exchange.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:14:47 AM
In my opinion, if the project is promising, then no side factors will prevent the collection of money. If the project is not interesting to investors, even the growth of bitcoin will not contribute to the rapid collection.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 02, 2018, 03:03:58 AM
icos investment continue

Please give some convincing evidence why invest in ico continue.

investing in ico must continue so that we can show our support for the crypto economy and not only that , we can also help the ico to become a well known organization online and most importantly we can help increase the price of the cryptocurrencies .

aside from all of the good traits that you do to help the crypto econonomy develop you can also earn incentives in the form of free coins or tokens that you can recieve after you succesfully join an ico or any crowdfunding organizations .

this time or this year is not also the time when it comes to investing in an ico because everytime is the best time in order to begin your journey from an ico .
Pages:
Jump to: