Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 6. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
I will not invest in litecoins. It's not a good choice. Unless you know inside information that there will be a major appointment next week, litecoin earned the highest price of $ 150 in the last week, and it is now down.
the highest price LTC has reach in 2 months is $170 but not $140. And LTC is worthy to get some at price below 140, because it will reach 200 soon. But LTC will have fall immediately after it reaches 200.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 08:35:59 AM
Litecoin still looks like a good investment option, but lately bitcoin has been on a downward trend, and I think I'll be waiting for a while and then I'm buying Litecoin, because I'm still bullish on the Litecoin.
I will not invest in litecoins. It's not a good choice. Unless you know inside information that there will be a major appointment next week, litecoin earned the highest price of $ 150 in the last week, and it is now down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 08:30:03 AM
I think Litecoin is a coin that has great potential in developing.
I'm sure if Litecoin will be a great coin and a coin that will grow in the future.
The price movement of Litecoin is also very good.
Until now, Litecoin becomes the target of many people because Litecoin gets a good predicate to grow its value.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 16, 2018, 01:59:40 AM
If you have already invested in litecoin a few months ago it seemed like the moment the results obtained are already big. Maybe for the future litecoin will be getting great results, but please to be careful, because a lot of bad news related to litecoin. I'll think twice if want to invest it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 04:29:16 AM
Litecoin is still a high coin on the coinmarketcap. This is a potential coin and has a future. In my opinion, if you decide to invest in this coin, you will still be able to make a profit. Rest assured for a long time.

Yes litecoin is on high place, but that is all. We do not see any good news about this coin in last time. It still staying in one place, if that will be longer this coin will fall
Yea, I don’t believe in LTC. But seriously I think, $85-$90 is really cheap price and worthy to buy. LTCs normal price shall be $130-$140.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 16, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
Litecoin is a good currency with a lot of hopes for this to make a good rally and push the price higher. Although the market is not good today but sooner litecoin will rise to give a good profits to the believers and holders of this currency.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
Litecoin is still a high coin on the coinmarketcap. This is a potential coin and has a future. In my opinion, if you decide to invest in this coin, you will still be able to make a profit. Rest assured for a long time.

Yes litecoin is on high place, but that is all. We do not see any good news about this coin in last time. It still staying in one place, if that will be longer this coin will fall
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
you've invested in litecoin (LTC) are you sure that next week the price of ltc will pump... don't be so confident to your  prediction.. the price of the litecoin is depends on how btc will pump. but its nice that you trusted the ltc..goodluck to you. Smiley
Activity: 78
June 15, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
There have been many recent discussions about Litecoin's articles, but I'm not buying it because I think the market may continue to fall! I am still waiting!
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 05:20:34 AM
Once did I heard Litecoin was tagged as the SILVER of cryptocurrencies. But I think that changed with the popularity of Ethereum and its so called usefulness compared to Litecoin. Can anyone tell me what advantages Litecoin really has as a viable investment? I am thinking of investing but I need more details as to why it is so. Maybe once I have gathered all available first hand information from those who have already invested then I can consider making my own investment.
June 14, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
do invest in any coin you want , but controll the stats ..
maybe it could be an moon way

I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
Activity: 266
June 06, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
Yes now litecoin is very best to invest. Litecoin is secure and safest network it is have very fast transactions and low transaction fees compare with bitcoin.Likely to be accepted online marchants litecoin payment system.so will increase demand to litecoin.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
https://www.tradingview.com/x/tJJhLttk

Theoretically the price of litecoins is declining from a few weeks ago. market conditions are not supporting litecoin price movements, but the volume of litecoin transactions can be said to be quite small compared to other popular altcoins like Etherum. Must have enough courage and also be ready to take risks if you decide to invest in litecoin, if all goes well then you will benefit, but if not then you will incur losses. All the results you get in accordance with what you do.
Virtual currency like Litecoin has many similarities with Bitcoin, as they all focus on using peer-to-peer peer-to-peer payments, and limit the amount of money that can be exploited by $ 21 million. for bitcoin, and 84 million for Litecoin to invest in lite coin is also great for us
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 12:19:39 AM
Yes, I also invested in Litecoin. I invest in Litecoin because I believe that Litecoin is a worthy coin to be a short- and long-term investment asset. I will continue to hold all the Litecoin I have until the price is at its peak.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 10:13:45 PM
Litecoin is one of the best coins that have a big community in the market, I also see Litecoin demand is also growing so I believe Litecoin has a bright future and is perfect for investment.
Activity: 206
June 05, 2018, 06:02:26 PM
I also see the development of Litecoin in the market from time to time that continues to grow well and the price also increases.
The growth of altcoins currently seems uniform, all altcoins go up. To increase litecoin seems to take a long time so you can get a big profit. So, you should invest litecoin in the long run.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
Not sure if it's a good idea to invest in Litecoin now, price can even go a bit lower IMO, compare to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
June 05, 2018, 05:13:55 PM
Litecoin isnt going anywhere, its a solid project paving its own path with an ongoing development
Team looking to move the project forward and well worth getting into.

Recent news has it that it has been added to another exchange in Argentina which is the largest
crypto country in south america. Its a country open to new technologies as stated in this report >
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/31/litecoin-ltc-price-analysis-may-31-2018/

Litecoin has also been added to the ABRA wallet > https://www.abra.com/

"Abra is the only global cryptocurrency app that allows you to buy, store, and invest in 25
cryptocurrencies in one place - with the security you need. Fund your mobile wallet with
fiat or bitcoin. Then invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dash,
and many more cryptocurrencies - instantly."

Amongst all the altcoins which are there in the world of the digital currencies, litecoin is having a very good reputation and that there are so many investors who are investing a handsome amount of money into this coin as they know the worth of this coin and that they are continuously investing more and more money into as they know that this will help them in getting richer.

Of course, investors can see the potential in litecoin based on the work and connections being
made by the team. Here is an article from today singing the positive potential of litecoin with
a good price prediction for this year > https://smartereum.com/3342/litecoin-price-predictions-2018-news-today-litecoin-forecast-news-tue-jun-05/

June 05, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
Yes, I do the same thing as you do. I also invested in Litecoin. I invested in Litecoin because I think Litecoin is still worth my investment as my asset. Litecoin prices are getting up and I hope this year's end I see good news about Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: