Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 7. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 05, 2018, 06:58:11 AM
i think litecoin is good

but the best  you invest at Ethereum

but both coins have sufficient development increased. so investing in them is quite profitable.
But LTC is much more manipulable then other coins from TOP20 for example. And to make a decision because of "litecoin is good" no good  Grin All that litecoin developers made I see early in other coins. And why LTC better in this case? Ok, not better but equal ETH?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
i think litecoin is good

but the best  you invest at Ethereum

but both coins have sufficient development increased. so investing in them is quite profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:30:30 AM
LTC will hit $1k+, when? no idea, but it'll happen
Activity: 378
June 05, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
Yes at this time I also invest in Litecoin. I invest in Litecoin because I believe that Litecoin is a good Altcoin as well as worthy of being an investment asset. I hope at the end of the year Litecoin prices can reach a very high price and I will get many benefits from my investment results.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:38:47 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
https://www.tradingview.com/x/tJJhLttk

Theoretically the price of litecoins is declining from a few weeks ago. market conditions are not supporting litecoin price movements, but the volume of litecoin transactions can be said to be quite small compared to other popular altcoins like Etherum. Must have enough courage and also be ready to take risks if you decide to invest in litecoin, if all goes well then you will benefit, but if not then you will incur losses. All the results you get in accordance with what you do.
The litecoin is similar to that of the litecoin lecithin labeled as potential future co-coded bitcoin, etherum and ripple, if you plan to invest you should also invest in litecoin. You will experience the investment
Activity: 124
June 05, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
In fact litecoin coin will have also a popular coin in the market today, due to is one of top ten coin in the market of cryptocurrencies
if would you like to invest in litecoin, much better to buy when litecoin are in cheap price, cause you'll make sure to have potentially growth in the future,so that once a again if you buy litecoin much better is to hold if you make option to get on the board,although last year litecoin will gain over 7,000 percent base on fortune, but no one can say how many tokens and coins of blockchain protocols will eventually win out, but the experts seem to think there’s room for a multitude,

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 05, 2018, 02:42:57 AM
I bought 10 litecoins in its dip and holding it now for long term. I have belief in Lee and litecoin team, they are planning something big and with the positive trend in the market we may see a good rise in altcoins too.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 05, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

yes I will invest in Litecoin because I know last month Litecoin has decreased and that way by investing in Litecoin we can also help pump Litecoin prices and earn profits because at this time Litecoin and other altcoin prices are declining
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 04:54:55 PM
The price of cryptocurrencies in general have been dropping this year. Litecoin is one of the prominent coins and has been gaining feet since 2017. Litecoin is one of the coins everyone will like to invest in. 
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
June 04, 2018, 03:05:11 PM
Litecoin isnt going anywhere, its a solid project paving its own path with an ongoing development
Team looking to move the project forward and well worth getting into.

Recent news has it that it has been added to another exchange in Argentina which is the largest
crypto country in south america. Its a country open to new technologies as stated in this report >
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/31/litecoin-ltc-price-analysis-may-31-2018/

Litecoin has also been added to the ABRA wallet > https://www.abra.com/

"Abra is the only global cryptocurrency app that allows you to buy, store, and invest in 25
cryptocurrencies in one place - with the security you need. Fund your mobile wallet with
fiat or bitcoin. Then invest in bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash, litecoin, dash,
and many more cryptocurrencies - instantly."

Amongst all the altcoins which are there in the world of the digital currencies, litecoin is having a very good reputation and that there are so many investors who are investing a handsome amount of money into this coin as they know the worth of this coin and that they are continuously investing more and more money into as they know that this will help them in getting richer.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

you are right. litecoin gained the highest price of $ 150 in the last week, and is now down. it's good you buy again for investment, but not for next week.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 12:34:38 PM
Litecoin is an interesting currency as it represents a future payment system, so investing in Litecoin is still a good idea, so just hold and wait patiently. I believe litecoin this year could reach $ 700 because Litecoin's potential is still huge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
Litecoin was obvious choice https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/litecoin

Today with bitcoin cash, monero, eos and ethereum neo
Makes choice harder. But I still like lites
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 11:10:06 AM
Everyone has forgotten about the LTC coin, I do not think it will significantly increase in price, perhaps +20% by the end of the year, in the best situation
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
June 04, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
By the way I did not understand is that truth that Charles Lee Litecoin founder threw the project and sold all his tokens? Is it true or is it just another fake news or Charlie just kidding about that?
Because if this is truth I think then no one can bu sure about litecoin future and it doesn't matter how fast this token is.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/litecoin-charlie-lee-conflict-of-interest/?guccounter=1

We can argue if its good or bad thing, but he surely picked right time to sell at ATH, or pretty damn near Smiley

So If I understand that correctly true leader of this coin sell all LTC and went out from the game! It means that he doesn't believe in project ? I don't see other reasons why founder and leader of LTC sold all coins?
People really think that LTC have potential after that? I don't understnad why? Who is in charge now?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
June 02, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
I am also a Litecoin investor now, I bought some Litecoins because I think it will make the same run like Dash and Ethereum did in the past. The price is cheap right now and I will hold it for the long run! Smiley
Good choice bro! Litecoin is one of the trusted coin and also one of the coin that is very promising you will not regret investing in coin because this is going to give you a good profit if you hold it 1 to 2 years from now.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
I am also a Litecoin investor now, I bought some Litecoins because I think it will make the same run like Dash and Ethereum did in the past. The price is cheap right now and I will hold it for the long run! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 02, 2018, 08:25:09 AM
A good coin is just for investment, you can wait for a certain time, of course, but still you can just go for yourself in a good plus, and of course make for yourself something more.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
do not invest in litecoin lmao. leverage long or short it and leave it at that, this is a walking dead coin

Why not, bro? Litecoin is one of the oldest and the most reliable alts. it is very safe and very fast. I have read the prognoses that this crypto will grow sufficiently.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
June 01, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
By the way I did not understand is that truth that Charles Lee Litecoin founder threw the project and sold all his tokens? Is it true or is it just another fake news or Charlie just kidding about that?
Because if this is truth I think then no one can bu sure about litecoin future and it doesn't matter how fast this token is.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/litecoin-charlie-lee-conflict-of-interest/?guccounter=1

We can argue if its good or bad thing, but he surely picked right time to sell at ATH, or pretty damn near Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: