Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed) - page 4. (Read 41447 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
~snip~
Where did you learn your psychic powers? You shouldn't exploit my situation for advertisement of your ICO. By all means spread your coin to everyone you want just don't do so in a manner where you are exploiting my public debts. My investors will be repaid the same amount they sent, despite the value of BTC. You certainly aren't helping their situation by spreading your fake hopes and shitting on my mistakes with a helpless demeanor all for the sake of growing your ICO. By all means privately help repayment of these people although it won't come out of my debts and I won't be a part of it.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Still the same trying to work with my friend to help me test the new method.
do you accept loans ? just take a loan and repay all the bitcoins
Sweeet, I believe Warden is talking about the thing I messaged you about. The whole Warden pays me, you pay Warden thing Smiley

However, there is still the risk of being paid a fraction of what you are given, then what? Warden is left with hole and you get part (or all?) of whatever you invested?
Everyone gets a full repayment, despite how long it takes or the price of Bitcoin.
Hey i already sent the btc to fishbones  and he said that he confirmed it to you, so anyway i sent you my btc address in pm
anyway just to confirm that you got my name and address into consideration (cause you didn't reply to my pm) i though i would confirm here

thanks

Time for me to shake you all about...

I must say wow, just wow.
Can only assume some of you havent been around long enough in here?
Seen some of the most fraudulent of acts via setups and stolen bitcoins etc, there have been some beauties. I'm talking 1000's of bitcoins.

You've all been taken in by someone who has deliberately and unfortunately misled you more than once, and has obtained your funds by deception (breaking the law) and has been operating an illegal pyramid/ponzi scheme yet you all just act like its ok, a couple even offer to give it more money?

FFS, Are you completely gullible, dumb or just plain nuts?
Cmon, you have more brains than that surely?

You won't see your money back, and if you do it will be many years.
It's about as obvious as it could get.
In fact he was describing it to you with subtle hints along the way if you bother to reread the thread.

He/she is 17 years old FFS.
Luckily he still has much time to change his ways.

His Tagline - Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Sums it up well...It means if you try to see the world as it really is, rather than believing things because you want them to be true (for example), you will spot deception more easily.

So now I've got that off my chest and we can all agree you are/have been screwed......

Ok now for my part, guess I can be classed as solutions based person so here goes

I'm currently working on an ICO (backed by a real company with government licensing) unlike most of the unfortunately shonky ICO's witnessed, and the first thing we will do, as has been agreed by the board, when we are ready is to

a) give all of you noted in the Googledoc here some free tokens to help cover the wound, a percentage each based on your losses, and
b) will also offer to pay Sweet to do work for us and to also help pay you all back (should he accept).

If we don't get to an ICO (its still in the early stages of development) then so be it, and won't be able to help, but it's my only way to try  help find a solution in some way.

To give you some clarity or early insight into us, we are a true credit provider (lender), government licensed and I will personally make sure that anyone caught up here also has direct access to lend their coins/tokens via our system (against high worth collateral only, not unsecured lending) when and if we start, it will be possibly another way to get you guys/girls some more funds recovered, but we don't need you nor your funds, and its not a p2p lending platform, we are the sole lender.

At 17, if true, he still has many years to change his ways and get on the good side of the track, he seems to have a good head for business which I like, but got greedy, desperate or both. Not personally burnt here but even I can forgive but not forget.

You can't reward deceit but we can provide some form of way to remedy and for the OP to show remorse and make what is wrong, right again. Words mean little in the end, actions speak only, and you were all had.

Feel free to PM me with your total amount lost in US dollars, I am keeping it simple, so let's make it $16,000 US per bitcoin.
I don't want to know the interest due, nor how much you've lost since, that is your lesson for being stupid, your interest is now gone, I only want to know what principle amount you lost.

So if you lost .50BTC its $8000

Simply PM with

Name:
Amount BTC?
Debt amount $

*****BTW......this above does not in any way dismiss Sweet's debt to you all, he still owes you what he owes you regardless.
If at some point the tokens you receive hold enough value to clear the debt in full and you are satisfied it has, only then is the debt deemed null and void, that part is up to and between yourself and Sweet.

Will be back in touch early Feb once we are closer to the ICO, be safe, be careful out there and have a great Christmas all.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Sweeet, I believe Warden is talking about the thing I messaged you about. The whole Warden pays me, you pay Warden thing Smiley

However, there is still the risk of being paid a fraction of what you are given, then what? Warden is left with hole and you get part (or all?) of whatever you invested?
Everyone gets a full repayment, despite how long it takes or the price of Bitcoin.
Hey i already sent the btc to fishbones  and he said that he confirmed it to you, so anyway i sent you my btc address in pm
anyway just to confirm that you got my name and address into consideration (cause you didn't reply to my pm) i though i would confirm here

thanks

Yes im aware of the risk. and im ready to take it !
I'm waiting for sweet message right now to confirm this deal (which i still didn't receive)
Hey, I'm fine with paying you instead of fishbones if you take his place, I wanted to note that USD value repayment is an option and said investors can choose weither to be repaid in BTC or USD, repaying in USD is less BTC but is the same value in USD at the time sent. Warden understand that the repayment may take months, hopefully not, and fully understand the situation your in. If so I don't mind you take his place for my debt.

BTW I thought I PMed you but it was another person who PMed me about the same situation.

Yes im aware of the risk. and im ready to take it !
I'm waiting for sweet message right now to confirm this deal (which i still didn't receive)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Yes. Warden is well aware of this as he has read a very long post explaining the whole situation. Im not an a**hole  Wink

Thats why Warden is being paid 270USD to do so.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
So its the thread closed or we may help you out by investing to recover funds ?

No I think everything is closed until sweeet recovers the funds they need. Taking another loan from the forum community would not be a great idea, at least a public one anyway.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
So its the thread closed or we may help you out by investing to recover funds ?
Any news on the new method Sweet?
Thanks.
Activity: 401
Merit: 254
if you have the rest, i would invest 0.01 btc.
with how much do u want to test?
To test, I only need the minimal requirement of paxful to trade being 0.05, although I don't want to nor feel comfortable asking any investors for this.
Activity: 401
Merit: 254
with how much do u want to test?
As an update, I believe I found a new method that would be similar in profits yet wouldn't require bank transfers nor Paypal, if so I will be able to make repayments right away and also would be able to profit x10 faster at lower volumes. I will let you know if I start doing this and am successful.
Any news Sweet Smiley?
Thanks.
Haven't had any funds to test said method, waiting on a friend with some funds to try to help me.
As an update, I believe I found a new method that would be similar in profits yet wouldn't require bank transfers nor Paypal, if so I will be able to make repayments right away and also would be able to profit x10 faster at lower volumes. I will let you know if I start doing this and am successful.
Any news Sweet Smiley?
Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Just read through some of the last posts, sad to see that this has turned on its head, though of course people should have been aware of the risks.

Here's rule number one in economics - it takes money to make money, rule . Rule number 2 is the amount of money made is usually proportional to the risk involved.

However, there may be a chance to redeem yourself, or at least recoup some of the funds..... Sell the method you were using. Write it up in detail, make it fool proof, provide evidence of previous earnings etc.

Sweeet has already said they will not sell the method. However the new method, if it works, sounds good. I trust Sweeet to pay us back properly, as they have done so before.

I agree with Fishbones, sweeet has assured us they will pay and we're all hopeful they will as they're quite trustworthy here and honest (something that appears difficult to find on this forum).

That being said @Parodium, you failed the add the most important rule which is significant here "do not gamble with more than you can afford to lose". If you put any amount of money into another's investment fund, you can guarantee there's risk and you shouldn't put any higher than what is reasonable to cover yourself from that loss.
Pages:
Jump to: