Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed) - page 5. (Read 41447 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Just read through some of the last posts, sad to see that this has turned on its head, though of course people should have been aware of the risks.

Here's rule number one in economics - it takes money to make money, rule . Rule number 2 is the amount of money made is usually proportional to the risk involved.

However, there may be a chance to redeem yourself, or at least recoup some of the funds..... Sell the method you were using. Write it up in detail, make it fool proof, provide evidence of previous earnings etc.

Sweeet has already said they will not sell the method. However the new method, if it works, sounds good. I trust Sweeet to pay us back properly, as they have done so before.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Just read through some of the last posts, sad to see that this has turned on its head, though of course people should have been aware of the risks.

Here's rule number one in economics - it takes money to make money. Rule number 2 is the amount of money made is usually proportional to the risk involved.

However, there may be a chance to redeem yourself, or at least recoup some of the funds..... Sell the method you were using. Write it up in detail, make it fool proof, provide evidence of previous earnings etc.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
As an update, I believe I found a new method that would be similar in profits yet wouldn't require bank transfers nor Paypal, if so I will be able to make repayments right away and also would be able to profit x10 faster at lower volumes. I will let you know if I start doing this and am successful.

Good news indeed  Smiley
As an update, I believe I found a new method that would be similar in profits yet wouldn't require bank transfers nor Paypal, if so I will be able to make repayments right away and also would be able to profit x10 faster at lower volumes. I will let you know if I start doing this and am successful.
Awesome!
Thanks for updating us. I am praying for both yours, my own and everyone elses sake that this works well  Wink

Best of luck.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Hey Sweet
Do you have an update on the situation at all?
Thanks Smiley
Nothing yet, trying greatly to get into a Signature campaign which would expedite repayments.
Hey Sweet
Do you have an update on the situation at all?
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
what is you name of your paxful account
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Recently Paypal decided to permanently ban my account making business no longer possible for me as Paypal was the key factor, at that point I was in debt to my investors from previous Margin trading losses, now I am in a stick situation, I have little use for any investments as of right now, nor do I feel comfortable accepting them anymore. As of this point my investments  are closed.

Thanks for the clarification. That sucks, but paypal sucks in general, I stay away from that rubbish whenever I can. I understand that you couldnt because it was a key factor of your business model. Hopefully you will get everything sorted out, hold your head up!
Sweeet, do you think about selling your business, know-how?

I think there might be a buyer an it can help a lot with this problem. I, personally, send you some kind of offer on it ..
No, the method I use is not for sale, nor am not in a position to sell it.
Activity: 28
Sweeet, do you think about selling your business, know-how?

I think there might be a buyer an it can help a lot with this problem. I, personally, send you some kind of offer on it ..
Activity: 401
Merit: 254
thanks for the honesty.

i wrote with every investment that i want it locked to BTC not USD.
once u changed that i have not invested until it was locked to BTC again.

i would be ok if you repay the smaller ones first.
but i think it would be more fair, if u repay everyone the same amount in %.

take your time.

edit:
i would be willing to lock it to USD for the value of today (when my payment would have been).
so you could repay me in USD from today or BTC (wich one is less at the time of repayment)
I am definitely NOT taking investments right now. I probably won't take anymore.

Oh really, okay, why is that? Overwhelming amount of people that wanted to get in? Anyways happy to see that there are honest people making honest business in this space, integrity is key. Im disgusted by all those scams that are being pulled of lately.
Recently Paypal decided to permanently ban my account making business no longer possible for me as Paypal was the key factor, at that point I was in debt to my investors from previous Margin trading losses, now I am in a stick situation, I have little use for any investments as of right now, nor do I feel comfortable accepting them anymore. As of this point my investments  are closed.

I am definitely NOT taking investments right now. I probably won't take anymore.

Oh really, okay, why is that? Overwhelming amount of people that wanted to get in? Anyways happy to see that there are honest people making honest business in this space, integrity is key. Im disgusted by all those scams that are being pulled of lately.
Hi Sweet
In response to your message, I would like my layout in BTC as USD is not my native currency. No rush, but do you have any idea of when I will be receiving my funds back? I'm on edge a little haha.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Well its not like I'd be repaying you in USD just in BTC but the value of the Bitcoin is calculated from the USD value of bitcoin from the time of your transaction. So I would be repaying you in BTC but you would receive the same amount of USD value instead of BTC value. As of time of repayment I have no clue I am first repaying drunkenone then Taras then you.
Hi Sweet
In response to your message, I would like my layout in BTC as USD is not my native currency. No rush, but do you have any idea of when I will be receiving my funds back? I'm on edge a little haha.
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Activity: 28
So I have dealt with Sweeet to repay 0.135 BTC, with no lock to USD.
Sounds as you are trustworthy, from what I read here - but I still keep suspicious because even the most loyal costumer / client can just run off at a certain point. I guess I will read some more pages in this thread and then decide if I want to jump in. Hope your business goes well so far Smiley
Sounds as you are trustworthy, from what I read here - but I still keep suspicious because even the most loyal costumer / client can just run off at a certain point. I guess I will read some more pages in this thread and then decide if I want to jump in. Hope your business goes well so far Smiley
Ok I will repay the value of $5431 in bitcoin once I have the funds to repay.

You can do it in installments if easier.
Ok this will probably be ideal at the time of repayment if I am trading to keep profits higher to make repaying faster.
Pages:
Jump to: