Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 11. (Read 14033 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
Investing now is a good way to gain more profit most likely to the coin have more pump value or it makes valuable last. Wait is referred in time that your token got value, or wait for the right time to invest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
If your looking of a good investment i suggest you should invest in bitcoin now while the market price is low because i believe soon it will rise again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 19, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
For me the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin at this time, because the price of bitcoin with the price of dump, so I will get a lot of bitcoin in the long run or short term, because bitcoin prices always go up at any.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 19, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
You have to invest now, everything is quite cheap and there is a clear bull trend for the following month or so. Just keep an eye on the charts and learn what a stop-loss order is.
Activity: 97
April 19, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
Everyday passes many coins, tokens pumped also dumped but there is no perfect timing for investing. If you feel that its the right time to invest go invest it without hesitation but do research on where you will invest so that youll end up profiting than lossing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 19, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
This is best time to invest still bitcoin and other coins cheaper,Its an opportunity to buy because it is predicted in future Bitcoin will go up and everyone will afford easily.Just investing is not matter,After investing hold with patience matters till find best moment to sell and maximize the profit.
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
It is a perfect time to invest and become a part of crypto society. It may be too late if you will not invest now. Cryptocurrencies are the future, and they will rise. But do not forget about safety, so do not invest your last money!
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 19, 2018, 07:38:07 AM
I think there is idea to wait. Because now market is falling and this moment is good time to buy coins, but not invest. Maybe closer to summer, market will release and will show us the bull.
I think that this bull will show us the end of the year. Then the race is such that Mama do not cry. Especially promise the growth of Ethereum.
Activity: 190
April 19, 2018, 07:35:45 AM
I do not think the market has bottomed out. In my opinion, there is one more fall ahead, after which the rise will begin. At this point, and you can invest in tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
April 19, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
Now stagnant time. It is the best option right now to start to invest in ICO. While the market is not moving, there is an opportunity to make extra income on the ICO. I think that in three months we will see the movement in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 07:28:24 AM
I believe that the entire cryptocurrency should be kept in the wallet until the end of 2018 . now they have high popularity and good growth potential.  Prices should grow by half twice, this is said by well-known stock market players.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

while the market price of crypto is not performing well i suggest you should Invest now if you want to earn a big profit in coming days.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 07:14:26 AM
I think there is idea to wait. Because now market is falling and this moment is good time to buy coins, but not invest. Maybe closer to summer, market will release and will show us the bull.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 06:48:57 AM
I think you can invest now, and also you can trade at this time, because for me you are very easy to make a profit, by waiting for a better price than the current price.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
When you are 100% sure that decentralized management and the system of blockade are our future. By and large, it will not matter to you in what currency you are investing. It's important that you invest in the future.
Activity: 176
April 18, 2018, 06:33:32 PM
I think it's better to invest in bitcoin now because the price is still quite cheap
if you wait to invest I fear the price will be more expensive
because I see in the market bitcoin prices continue to rise
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 03:31:28 PM
It has been said many times and it is better to confirm with your words and actions what you need to invest now, because then there may not be such an opportunity, you also understand that verification and all sorts of problems only aggravate the situation with investing. So you need to do this now.
Activity: 322
April 18, 2018, 03:25:07 PM
We are in bear market right now. And many coins saw dip. Their price are so cheap. Maybe 2 months later we can regret about that we didnt buy now. But first we need bitcoin bull run.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 18, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

There is still time for investment, in fact we are still in fail so the rise will be just as big and sharp!
Activity: 98
April 18, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
better to invest now, don't wait more. Now is good time because market is showing signs of returning on the growing position
Pages:
Jump to: