Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 18. (Read 14033 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
The best thing to do now is to wait for me, because of down turn of the crypto today. If you sell your crypto today you will loose your investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 15, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
If you can afford to lose your money without any fears invest now if you can't then don't think of it. It's good time for investments now because in 2018 the market of cryptocurrency will be very interesting because it will be demanded by many investors in the world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:21:35 AM
Prices of these coins are on a consistent hike. Dips are so temporary that they won’t happen often. You don’t have to wait for another dip. If you wanna invest, do it now!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
All the time is good to invest in bitcoin, just manage well your investments, because you should not only hold bitcoin, you can do also trade and others methods   
Activity: 280
April 14, 2018, 10:24:38 PM
I suggest you to invest now and you can buy in whatever you like and hold it for a short term investment especially in ethereum and litecoin because, these two coins has good potential right now that continue to rising and I'm sure it has a future even in a short period of time.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
April 14, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
analysis of the coins that will be invested, once convinced then infestation and certainly use good asset management to reduce panic that can lead to loss stay calm and be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
April 14, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
You need to study the market and all its aspects to invest directly without hesitation. And not wait for some perfect moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 14, 2018, 07:08:03 PM
The market has been on the bottom for a very long time. If you do not invest now, then when is it done? I thought that now is a good time to buy several prospective coins.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 14, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
investing today is tantamount to raise the price of a coin. so it is very helpful and able to bring benefits to many people including with investors. so I suggest investing at this time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 06:26:55 PM
I believe you should invest as early as possible, because time is really special and is of great importance in this area. If you already have capital, the next step is to look for investment. Do a little research and collect your portfolio.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 06:11:20 PM
we do not have to wait for investment, because now this investment can be done in any time when seeing potential coins is good. now I can see if we are smart in choosing a coin for investment we will definitely continue to get big profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:09:17 PM
those who have already invested in the crypto-currency stock exchange will now have to wait for it. No loss of fiyata sale. but now is a great opportunity for those who want to make new investments. absolutely must be evaluated.
Activity: 300
April 14, 2018, 06:09:07 PM
if you are now starting to invest, then I think you will do the right thing that will make these investments profitable
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 14, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
Invest now for sure.
Activity: 602
April 14, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
If you are not sure if you are ready to do it right now, then do not do it. But if you decided to invest, do it and do not doubt it.  Perhaps you will not have a better time for this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 14, 2018, 05:07:15 PM
Usually for those who are going to invest their money in cryptocurrencies, it is very important to find the right entry point to the market. In my opinion now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 91
April 14, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
It may happen. For now, litecoin and etherum remain an unpopulated and popular virtual currency, but there is no guarantee that its position will remain the same. There is already another set of alcite-inspired litecoin and etherum. It may be assumed that significant development will be required by the new alcoint to take over litecoin and etherum in terms of market-building ability; although this remains unpredictable. litecoin and etherum may also be able to adopt the development of rival currencies, as long as they do not change the underlying basis of the protocol.
Activity: 118
April 14, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

I believe that the market is so wide and full of opportunities, that you will always find excellent options to buy and sell, that's why I think it's very relative to talk about the ideal time to enter the market. Now, I personally tend to set certain price limits in which it is convenient to buy some bitcoin, and when is is better to sell some coins, and according to my plans these days seem ideal for buying bitcoins.
Activity: 41
April 14, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
The best time to invest is when the market falls. as at that time one can make high investment at lower rates. as now also market is fine and one can invest in it and it is the best time also to make investment in bitcoin ,  eth. and other altcoins
Activity: 130
April 14, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
I think the time to invest is now! Smiley 2018 will be a explosive year for Crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: