Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 26. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
I think that you should invest in Ethereum, as it has touched bottom. So, you shouldn't miss this opportunity. Just invest now and wait a week or so, if the price dips even further then you can invest more. Always keep some money available with, so that if the price drops then you can invest anytime.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
I managed to buy some decent coins in these dips. I think you should go for Alts for further investment.

I have the following in my portfolio check them out:

GAS, ZCASH, LTC, TRON and NEO
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
I would advise to wait, because due to my experience you can now catch one bottom after other and it can continue several times, when all the money finish.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
April 08, 2018, 03:17:10 PM
Stop waiting, invest now, because no one knows what will happen tomorrow, maybe tomorrow, crypto-currencies will cost millions of dollars, because now I think that's exactly what's going on.
Nope, don't giving them a stupid ideal dude, the market is on the downtrend right now so investing in it will only cause to the loss . Just wait till the end of this dump then you can think about should invest in or not. Because there are so many problems with this market and i'm not sure those problems gonna be fixed or not in the future.
Activity: 458
April 08, 2018, 03:16:08 PM
If you invest now and hodl it for long you will surely get profit on your investment but if you are a day trader then its really not advisable to buy now because there won't be huge profit on the coins you buy. Therefore, a long period hodler can invest now.
Activity: 71
April 08, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
A good way to start is a new exchange.  You  take it from zero and you earn assets by joining bounty programs.
I'm into bitpaction.com . They have bounty and ambassador program plus multiple events and their exchange when adding new coins.
And if you hold BPS can be a good advantage in trading fees and airdrops.Take a look here: https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:13:09 PM
Stop waiting, invest now, because no one knows what will happen tomorrow, maybe tomorrow, crypto-currencies will cost millions of dollars, because now I think that's exactly what's going on.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
you got your answer yet? as time pass out, the opportunity will be less and less.
I think first 2 week of april 2018 might be the last time you see the bitcoin price under 7000$ - for you who are hesitant
Activity: 132
April 08, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
i sugget this is the right time to invest,,right now market are in poor form and their is no stability at all,,all coins are dropping which had engulf many peoples heart,,but only if we can invest now it will be okay,,invest now would be a great previldge,,so after some time now,,market will be back to normal
Activity: 198
April 08, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
I think invest more, Alts are really cheap at the moment. We haven't seen enough and crypto has a lot to bring yet and we are already observing some good projects check out STORM, ADA, XLM, DASH and PRG. These projects are in my good books have faith in these.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
No wait,  invest now because bitcoin price is low. I think this is the best time to invest. And i will suggest for you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 11:00:37 AM
I whenever possible put the savings as I consider that now or never. The market itself attracts me to invest.

Then waste it.
Activity: 3
April 07, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Marinecoin Crypto currency is here to stay forever I think. There are many nay sayers to this but I am sure they wish they could have some. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. Marinecoin is the future of crypto currency. Everyone will be surprised that coin that was once less than pennies is worth so much more and that is because 20000 peoples will say its worth more. It was once $7 on the exchanges some years ago and it can be there again. It has a new team and a more secure blockchain. The project is to give wealth to 20000 people with transactions on the block chain.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
I whenever possible put the savings as I consider that now or never. The market itself attracts me to invest.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
although the market has stabilized but I would not hurry to invest. I'd wait a little longer.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 04:28:11 PM
There is really no reason for waiting to invest later when you have all you need at hand. the market is currently very friendly for investors,so dont wait if you can invest do now
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
If you pay attention to projects that are now raising huge money, then it seems to me that the answer will come of itself, of course it is worth investing and there is no need to wait for anyone, I think this will be the right decision.
Activity: 75
April 06, 2018, 04:26:27 PM
I think now is a really good time to invest, the price are  low and if you look last december price you can already calculate your future profits at the next pump
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
April 06, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

If you will wait, you will lose the best opportunity for you to buy bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is still cheap and you should not waste this opportunity because if you will regret it if you will waste this great opportunity.
Activity: 150
April 06, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
Bitcoin recently dump is a good sign for new investors because bitcoin price down too much and will recover soon
Pages:
Jump to: