Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 14. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:43:58 PM
Waiting is just a waste of time. Time keeps running, you are getting left behind if you just wait. Immediately act, invest your money in crypto.raih big profit with bitcoin. All will be yours.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:42:25 PM
If you want high income yes invest now, why? because this is the best time for you to buy at low price and sell it back when market is at good condition or you might say in green not in red with a high price. If you can buy now huge amount much better because it is more profit too.
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 09:40:38 PM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

if I think if you do not want to lose this golden opportunity, you can invest now, because now the market conditions are also red, so you will get more profit both at higher prices.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 09:40:25 PM
you can invest now or not.
take your decision and don't care what others say.
be prepared to gain a lot of money or to lose a lot of money!
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 21, 2018, 09:34:16 PM
We don't have to wait this huge dip is really a big opportunity to buy more, invest and hold is maybe the very best thing to do. We really need a big patience because anytime it will maybe continue to dump. I believe that we need to make a proper decision on the feild for good.
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
Obviously this is the best time to invest. Whether it be bitcoin, ethereum, or altcoins. The crypto markets have bottomed out pretty hard and we're due for a bounce in my opinion...

I'm loading up on cheap altcoins with huge potential right now that crashed because of the bear market. Bought a ton of Morpheus Network, as they've already got an MVP out and a demo with FedEx.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 21, 2018, 09:25:21 PM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.
It depends on your decision, do you want to make a big or small profit?
if you want a big profit, you have to buy now, and vice versa.
I recommend investing now because the level of profits so high will be obtained when we invest in coins.
so as to generate a high enough profit I highly recommend to invest this time and do not wait too long.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

Do not invest now, for now it's time to hold the coins you have. If you make an investment now and it turns out the price is not back to normal it will be a huge loss for you. So wait a minute to get the price out of the red zone.
Activity: 336
June 21, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

The best thing to do is just to invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency today because the market prices are dumping so that when the market goes back to normal after a few months then you will surely earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

For now it is better to buy a coin then hold it for a long time. It will be a promising investment for your future. No matter is now in the red zone, this will only happen temporarily. Everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
In my opinion you can invest now of you like too but make sure that the project your going to invest is a good and great project and be careful for scam project just make it sure it was legit then you can have your profits soon invest on your own risk mate good luck
Activity: 223
June 21, 2018, 08:44:04 PM
Well, it all depends on individual investment strategy. But I believe investors should take advantage of a bear market to hold some good coins. I know that the unstable and bearish market condition we are currently experiencing will not continue this way. We are still going back to the way it was and this will be an advantage to those who buy now.
Activity: 600
June 21, 2018, 08:42:32 PM
I think you can make investments now, because there are still many opportunities to get more profit with this price condition, so you will more easily get many benefits in the coming months.
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

All coin prices are declining, whether it's altcoin or bitcoin. If you are investing in a declining price as now, it will be an advantage for you.
When the price begins to rise, the profits you make will be many, you will become rich.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 21, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
If you did not get burned yet and are deep in red then of course now is a good time to buy as the prices are really low and there are top projects out there that are below the ICO price so if you have enough budget you can skip ICO investing. Downside, you will need a lot of patience before you will see big returns.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 21, 2018, 06:08:03 PM
My opinion is better to wait for the market to start moving upwards to invest in some coins because if we make a purchase when the market is red in fear the price will fall back as some time ago I made a mistake after the purchase of some coins in the position of being down and currently just wait for the price back to high rate again of course it becomes a huge loss because the coins can not be us anymore because if I sell the value that I received very little in comparison at the time of purchase.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 21, 2018, 06:01:51 PM
It's just interesting to find out exactly what you want to wait. Want an ideal point to enter the market? But in fact nobody knows where exactly this point is and at what time it is necessary to buy. In the short term, everything is always unpredictable, difficult to find on the chart, when exactly it is necessary to invest in the crypto currency.
Most likely he has no idea of what he is looking for, it is very easy to ask for an even lower price than the current one but then what? Most people will keep waiting for an even cheaper price and then when the price goes up they will keep on waiting for the cheapest price to happen again, this is why the market of cryptocurrencies is not really for people which are unable to take a decision and stick with it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 05:36:00 PM
By investing in these altcoys there will be a growth of the Crypto currency in 2018, you can multiply your investment capital several months or years, that is, in the long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
These questions are asked millions of times every day. The problem is that no one listens to wise counsel. You need to buy then when the market is deep at the bottom. Now is the time. We must buy now.
Activity: 139
June 21, 2018, 04:49:16 PM
as you have noticed that there is virtually no place to fall into the cripple! it's already bottom! despair! so now is the time for investment! buy and patience! I think autumn will be interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: