Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 17. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
for me this is the good time to invest  If you want to make money from market then you should start investing  small amount when markets are going down. Buy now and wait for the green days to sell to make a profit. but It depends on your decision, do you want to make a big or small profit?
if you want a big profit, you have to buy now, its my own opinion only
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 08:23:37 AM
Waiting for a long time, you take risks to find out that the altcoins' prices are very high. Buy the cryptocurrency now, when it is very cheap. The bearish trend cannot last forever, and soon it will come to its end.
Yes i strongly agree that bearish market will have an end this quarter, next quarter is surely a bullish market. Its good to buy and invest on a bearish market because its affordable and you can buy lots of it and soon if you can hold it long you will have a good profit on it.
The trends in cryptocurrencies have been compared to global events such as tulipmania, the 1929 stock market crash and the dotcom bubble. However, even after the recent fall in crypto prices, the industry continues to attract new investors.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2018, 08:16:06 AM
Waiting for a long time, you take risks to find out that the altcoins' prices are very high. Buy the cryptocurrency now, when it is very cheap. The bearish trend cannot last forever, and soon it will come to its end.
Yes i strongly agree that bearish market will have an end this quarter, next quarter is surely a bullish market. Its good to buy and invest on a bearish market because its affordable and you can buy lots of it and soon if you can hold it long you will have a good profit on it.
Activity: 434
June 20, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
Everyone should invest now this is the best time to invest while all the coins are down from the origin price. Wait for atleast a year and then comeback and harvest all the profits. Follow my suggestion and become a rich person.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 06:12:09 AM
I think that the rate of Bitcoin and the Etherium will not decrease. Now is a very profitable time to buy basic crypto currency. As for the purchase of alternative currencies, it will be better to watch their course a little more.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
The current market is at a low point. I think this is the best time to invest. Now invest in it and wait for the market to pick up. I believe you will have a lot of wealth. It is very important to maintain enough patience.
Activity: 156
June 20, 2018, 06:01:29 AM
Investing with the way the crypto economy is right now is a waste of time so as for me it better to wait and let the economy rise and appreciate.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
although the market is still uncertain, maybe this is the right time to buy some coins because I think now the price of coins in the market is quite cheap
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
It looks like, there were some confirmations, that we truly reached the bottom, and can expect some price growth. Still a risky situation however, some stop losses are still useful.
Activity: 142
June 20, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
I think the current price is very low, so this is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that such a market will continue for some time. As long as we only have the patience of waiting for coins, I believe we can obtain great wealth.
Activity: 378
June 20, 2018, 05:34:18 AM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

In my suggestion it's better to invest now than to wait. Market is in recovery and this is the great opportunity to invest.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 03:50:09 AM
I think now is the right time for you to invest. don't hesitate unless deliberate thought to and then it up you feel regret
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
if I'm going to invest you now, the stock of the token is too low for you. then you have to hold it up and wait for the amount to increase as you sell high for your money too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 20, 2018, 03:41:20 AM
wait for what? i mean market is red for almost half year. and everything is extremely cheap. in the first bullish trend noone will be able to buy that much cheap. so i thing it is a good time to invest, especially if you area long term holder.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
In the current period I am more concentrated on ICOs, it seems more promising in the situation when the market is down. hot ICOs are available at www.icoguide.com
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 20, 2018, 03:24:23 AM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

Actually it is the opposite, the risks now is quite low since the market have been crashing so much these past few months. Now is like a reset, a starting point before we see the market starts to boom again so if there is a good moment to invest then that would be now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 20, 2018, 03:16:56 AM
Somehow, we are still in the bear market mate. And i believe you know what is best to do during these times of the market. It is the good time to invest or buy more coins from the weak hands who normally panic sell at cheap prices. It is never too late. The market is still in the recovery state.
Activity: 128
June 20, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
now the market is not yet stable so to avoid losses as the market goes down again I recommend waiting until the market back stable I suggest to wait a few more months to invest.
Activity: 476
June 20, 2018, 03:12:20 AM
The market now shows a good growth in capitalization so now it is worth investing in promising coins such as EOS and Cardano, because they are popular now.
Pages:
Jump to: