Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 20. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
Nowadays I think bitcoin could still fall in price, so save your money for a further fall  Wink Especially it is necessary to look at the top blockchains.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
June 19, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
I think now is good time to invest in cryptos. Since the market is in the red you will get coins at a discounted rate, meaning these are sure to appreciate in value in a couple of weeks down the line.

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 04:03:28 AM
Yes, the situation with crypto-currencies at this stage has peculiarities, but it is not too late to invest in them and it is quite actual.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 04:00:30 AM
when the market is red it is the best time to buy more and hodl it if you want to have a profit. put to mind this strategy.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
June 19, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
For me, Investing now is a big risk, but I would have risked part of the amount. If the market falls, I'll buy another one.
To become rich you need to take risks!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 19, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
When market is in the red that is when you get incredible bargain. If this bearish market caught you unaware, I will advice that you prepare for it next time buy saving up in usdt or fiat so that you can call on your fund anytime the market is down!
Activity: 115
June 19, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

Do not wait anymore, this opportunity will not come again anytime soon. Soon infest now. You do not regret. Be confident that the market will recover soon and you will make big profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
June 19, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
Maybe it is risky to invest during the crisis, but then there are more chances to get big profit. I am also investing in ICOs which seems to be promising, maybe it is crazy but without risk there is not success. I am looking for the projects at www.icoguide.com the platform helps me to make decisions, there is also very useful blog.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

I will suggest to you is to invest now than to wait. Because the market now is recovering I hope it will continue to recover.

Yeah, that is correct start investing now will earned you bigger profit ahead as the market slowly moving up together with the altcoins whom considered as the most profitable section of choosing coins in the market now a days.
Activity: 274
June 19, 2018, 03:32:06 AM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.
Dont wait for a long time to invest bitcoin . You should invest right now so that you will be gaining money easily and quickly . Make sure to save your money for a brighter future.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
Wait, you must wait. Now the market will continue to decline, if you do not want to fail then you must wait. I suggest waiting until August to consider buying coins.
Activity: 52
June 19, 2018, 03:07:33 AM
Changes for any currency market are normal, especially for the crypto-currency market. Every day you can see something red, then green, and that's fine. Don`t worry, it's worth the wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

I will suggest to you is to invest now than to wait. Because the market now is recovering I hope it will continue to recover.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
June 19, 2018, 02:56:58 AM
you should make some research own what tokens you like to invest. yeah right now the market are pretty bad to buy but in there will be some nice tokens to buy and hold it. you just need to start making your own search which one you like to pick up and see will it bring you a profit or not.
Activity: 31
June 19, 2018, 02:55:50 AM
In my opinion, you should average the price to buy into the altcoin this is the time to increase the amount of coin because the price near the bottom then you should divide the capital to buy if the market continues to fall, you still have money to buy on
Activity: 233
June 19, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
now the season of the bear is happening. so the prices in the world of crypto currencies are very low and very suitable for investment. new investors should consider these opportunities.
Activity: 99
June 19, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
If you wait again, i worry that the price of coins will be increased, i think this is good time to invest now, moreover the altcoins price quite down. This should be your ticket to get more profit in the future. You must use this time as your way to the future, don't waste your time just for waiting.
Activity: 378
June 19, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
For me, the best time is when you are ready to risk your money like invest what you afford to lose. Have that in mind so that whatever things might happen you will not get hurt. You may invest now and wait for it to earn. Just look on the positive side.
Yes I think this is the best time to invest, I think, it's like a coin sold, the best time to collect good coins then wait until the market recovers but remember that there is always a risk. But high profits always go hand in hand with risk.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
For me, the best time is when you are ready to risk your money like invest what you afford to lose. Have that in mind so that whatever things might happen you will not get hurt. You may invest now and wait for it to earn. Just look on the positive side.
Activity: 115
June 19, 2018, 02:38:19 AM
This year's market, if I have enough money, I will not consider too much, I will immediately invest, the current cryptocurrency price is very low, and now investment, it will be very good for me.
Pages:
Jump to: