Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 8. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 23, 2018, 12:06:35 PM
it is good to invest now. but if you don't have courage to invest then it is your problem. invest now because the price is at low and this is a good chance for the investors here. don't miss the chance, grab it before the price goes hype and as soon you cannot buy coins because the price is high. Maybe tomorrow the price goes up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
For me it is good to buy any kinds of coin that are promising now. While the prices are low you should grab it but you also need to see the other side of investing in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 23, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
Right now the market is going down almost everyday and as of now the price of Bitcoin is 6100$ and as everyone is predicting that it will go sub 6000$ so I would suggest you to wait now and see how the market turns if it goes below then invest but if it goes above then you would've missed one of the most important opportunity of investing.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 23, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
The best time to invest is only when it is available to you. If you have access to large investments, then in any case do not miss this chance
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
I think the price is very good to invest now. Prices may be down but not significant
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
Of course you should invest right now because for some unknown reason, since March 2018, the crypto-currency market is in decline. But after all, the crypto-currency world is built on UPS and downs so be sure to invest
Activity: 13
June 23, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
The price can go lower if there're more negative news come out. But it's near the zone to push up the price, low price equals more demands. Sale off times can get more traders come in the market and push it up.
Activity: 434
INFLEUM
June 23, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
I think that now it is better to wait and don't buy any coins yet, because the cryptocurrency market is very unstable, volumes are very small, and it seems to me, that we can fall even lower
Activity: 588
June 23, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
Prices for many coins have fallen very much, and I hope that soon the market will begin to recover. This means that now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
For a better investment waiting for the red zone to pass, because it is very risky for investment now.
Very low prices and do not know will crawl up when it will worry us.
Better to wait for the price to stabilize a little bit, hopefully everything will pass.
Activity: 97
June 23, 2018, 05:09:52 AM
If you are going to invest in a long term, it is a good time to buy coins, but I think the correction on the cryptocurrency market is not finished yet, so it might be a good idea to wait a bit for the best price. Anyway, I am sure we will see a significant growth of crypto this year already.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 11:10:44 PM
Invest now or wait?hmm my answer is better to take a risk to invest because crypto price is uncontrollable theres a time that its getting higher and lower but you must face the fact that you really need to wait for your investment to grow more
Activity: 107
June 22, 2018, 10:22:31 PM
for us we better get a lot of bitcoin, because now also the price is not too expensive, so we will get many advantages by selling high price
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 10:15:52 PM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.
Well seriously speaking try to wait first before you invest because when the market is red it is too risky maybe  there is lower percentage that you gain a lot of profit nevertheless you may gain nothing try to invest when the market is good because there is a possibility that the market will grow up because there is a good outcome from the market and there is a high percentage that your money will grow.
Activity: 845
June 22, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
I think investing now is better and more profitable than waiting, I'm always convinced that crypto performance is improving soon so now is a good opportunity to buy because we can get a cheap price.
Activity: 114
June 22, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
what a surprise . The price of bitcoin is declining sharply. Its current value is only 6155 USD. This has made the value of all altcoin all sharply reduced. This is a good opportunity to buy. This is a rare opportunity I think so . You should grasp it.
This opportunity was provided 3 times in the last 6 months and I do not like it) tired of waiting for growth.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
Personally I prefer to wait, nowadays the market conditions are not good. There is a great possibility that prices continue to fall of all currencies, it is a difficult time to invest the best would be to wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
A little understanding of the market conditions you should know, as market conditions are currently in the red zone for me is a good time to start or add to your investment assets, as prices are in a cheap condition. it's just that you just wait for the green zone later to reap many benefits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 22, 2018, 02:29:33 PM
Now bitcoin starts to go up, I think it will rise for 2 weeks to 7800-7900, and then it will fall again. Therefore, for short-term investment is now a good time.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 02:21:57 PM
I see a lot of potential profits in the current market conditions, because a lot of altcoin I can buy at a low price, if the market recovers in the near future, I will become a sudden rich man, and if the market takes a long time to recover, then I will do hold a coin for long term, because I understand the potential of crypto.
Remain positive with the current market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: