Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on alts suggestion - page 3. (Read 1484 times)

copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
August 06, 2021, 03:36:54 AM
Although it is hard to predict this space that is, many people were predicting the market will dump further months ago but look at where it is now, look at BTC and ETH, and it also looks like the bull run is getting ready to start again with the type of news and all that we are seeing now.
The thing is, in my own opinion, you would have bought some of the altcoins you want as of June and July when the market was still taking a beating, but in this case, you buy in batches, you don't buy all at a go. Hence, considering you are in for long term, and considering you will most like pay attention to good coins, you will reap the benefits at the long run, but now it seems most coins are picking up, unless some of your favourites are yet to.
Remember, no one can tell you exactly how things will play out, therefore do your best to focus on coins that are worth it or will be worth it on the long term, just incase the market dumps again after you have bought.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 06, 2021, 03:25:13 AM
Bitcoin has been setting astounding records over the past few months. This has been a great start to 2021 for Bitcoin, and many experts have been predicting what 2021 (and the years after) will bring for this cryptocurrency. So far, opinion is more optimistic.
the survey found that panelists believe that the price of Bitcoin will double by the end of this year. However, still believe that Bitcoin will record big losses after a significant increase in 2021. So it's time for you to invest and sell at the end of the year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
August 06, 2021, 03:24:18 AM
I am plaaning to invest on alts 2024. For the moment i keep my usdt. I am thinking that these coins still at higher prices , they  will sure more 80-90% down.

How about your views?
You want to invest in 2024 but you asking in 2021, dont think its good think sir. i dont think there will be huge correction like that, lets say there will be huge correction but i do think there will be huge spike before the huge correction, if you hold money you should think about inflation, i think currently the rate of inflation is really high and its not best idea to hold fiat, better to invest your money into something else.

I'm sure he means he want to invest from now until 2024. 80-90% price drops could happen in crypto, not only with shitcoins, NXT was a good coin with a great amount of holder in 2018, but the price crashed after it was having a hardfork, the price dropped for more than 90% and it was one of greatest drop in crypto. By the way the drops last only for a moment, that was a quick drop
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
August 06, 2021, 02:33:21 AM
You should be investing in promising cryptos like NEAR and Celo, not stablecoins and you shouldn't wait until 2024 to buy in, by then it will be too late. Get in early now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 05, 2021, 10:48:58 PM
I am plaaning to invest on alts 2024. For the moment i keep my usdt. I am thinking that these coins still at higher prices , they  will sure more 80-90% down.

How about your views?
You want to invest in 2024 but you asking in 2021, dont think its good think sir. i dont think there will be huge correction like that, lets say there will be huge correction but i do think there will be huge spike before the huge correction, if you hold money you should think about inflation, i think currently the rate of inflation is really high and its not best idea to hold fiat, better to invest your money into something else.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
August 04, 2021, 05:32:32 PM

How about your views?

If you want to invest for the long term, you can buy coins at a low price right now. Perhaps many coins were popular before, and are currently falling with the arrival of new cryptos. I think we should take this opportunity, because the crypto before it will also pump massively to get the good position it once achieved.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 04, 2021, 05:03:04 PM
I think you are wasting too much time waiting for the best time that you think will come in 2024 and I don't really understand the reasons you give.  now the price of bitcoin and altcoin in my opinion is relatively good and now is the time to jump in investing without having to wait for 2024. but even though it is your right, the decision is yours.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 04, 2021, 04:17:38 PM
I agree, waiting its keep drowning will just make us lost opportunity to buy in every dip, we never know how dip it could be and the price could bounce back up anytime.
As is happening now, the coins in the market have gone up again by a percentage that is not so much, so the opportunity to buy at this time is actually still very good, but some people are still afraid because they think there will be another decline after a slight increase like this recently.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 04, 2021, 04:12:42 PM
I think now is the right time to invest, because almost all altcoins are at very low prices for now, the altcoin I highly recommend is BNB, because in addition to BNB's price which has almost touched 700$, BNB coin is also a low risk coin.

In general, yes, you are unlikely to lose much if you invest in BNB now, but we do not know how the market will behave in the future, and it may fall or enter flat.
In any case, I agree that BNB at the current price is not such a bad investment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
August 04, 2021, 03:59:12 AM

How about your views?
So even when the price dropped by almost -50% recently you didn't think that, that was a good time to invest? How do you think 2024 will be a better buy time than now? from the history of the crypto market, do you think that three years from now, the cryptocurrency market will be worse than where the price is now? I think this is the reason most miss out on the opportunities of the market. 
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
August 04, 2021, 03:57:11 AM

How about your views?
When you believe Altcoin invest in 2024, why this year you don't try to invest. In my opinion, if the altcoin opportunity will rise 80-90%, this year, you can do this year. Investing on Altcoin in a long time, I'm not sure there will be a guarantee.
Activity: 434
August 04, 2021, 03:28:11 AM

How about your views?

2024 I think it's a long time when you just entered that year, if you already want to invest and are ready to lose money you better look for coins that have the potential to pump until 2024, you enter now or this year and long-term investment until 2024 maybe it's better if you want to invest
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
July 31, 2021, 12:54:15 PM
I have seen many crazy stuff and many regular stuff and I feel like regulars outweight the potential on the crazy ones. Sure if you invest into a small cap coin there is a chance you can make more money, after all turning a marketcap of 2 million into 20 million is not that big of a deal, as long as that one gets a slight bit popular then we can see it 10x a lot quicker than any big names.

However that is a bit low chance and we will probably see BNB or ETH or even BTC to go up a lot easier, not a go up bigger, but go up easier which means that while others have a chance to fail, these trio do not have that chance and I believe that we could see it happening a lot more often. This is why I believe that I would suggest those higher ones, it is basically a better way to make profit without worrying what is going to happen with your money in the long run.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 30, 2021, 06:22:47 PM
Kudos for planning 3 years ahead I guess..
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 30, 2021, 05:49:43 PM
Lol, you are waiting for the price to drop down by 80% to 90%? Lol, then keep waiting. It probably won't be happening. I highly doubt the value of top and well developed coins will go down a lot. Those kind of crashes happen with only shitcoins. And don't invest in those shitcoins thinking that price has went down. Very highly unlikely they will never go back up again. Why not just invest now and not miss the future opportunity to make some good profit?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 638
July 30, 2021, 01:03:47 PM

How about your views?
If you want long term investment then you should do it in bitcoin but for some reason you want in alt then ethereum is best.

Apart from this, don't hold your funds in any exchange for such long period of time. After buying, transfer your coins to your personal wallet,  So that you have complete control over your funds
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
July 30, 2021, 11:54:23 AM

How about your views?

I don't understand why would you like to wait so long to buy your preferable altcoins just because you're estimating that the value of these altcoins will be decreased by 80% I don't think it may happen because the involvement of big players in cryptocurrency market is increasing day by day which indicates the future of cryptocurrency is gonna be bright.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
July 30, 2021, 11:31:01 AM
If you're aiming for 2024, then the upcoming bitcoin fork that's penciled in for that year is worth considering as the only contents of your bag.  

Hodl for 6 - 18 months after the halving and you won't know what you did before you were rich and famous.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 30, 2021, 11:22:19 AM
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=220834.0 - this is Ethernity Cloud, they developed a decentralized confidential computing project on the blockchain, their mission is to restore the privacy of user’s data and foster data sovereignty in all aspects, they strive to create a decentralized, private and anonymous cloud computing solution that protects all aspects of user data while accommodating regular software with high availability and support. Decentralized, Private, and Anonymous - they have great potential from where I'm standing due to the utility of the token and the massive censorship on the internet, and the lack of data confidentiality, I believe that it will have a similar effect on cloud computing services such as bitcoin hade to defi
Activity: 899
July 30, 2021, 10:55:38 AM

How about your views?
I think you hate money. Invest in NEAR or Celo or ETH or something that you can stake and earn rewards while you wait for the next bull market peak.
NEAR as far i know this is good project that build platform like ethereum but have more benefits. I am still remember that i want to participate to token sale that held in coinlist but its failed. for long time NEAR will be main platform just like another platform.progress developtmetn running well so far and investors very happy.

Pages:
Jump to: