Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on low market cap coins - page 2. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 01:11:07 AM
Low investment value of currency might make money before a lot of money, because with the rise of the market, many low value of currency prices would always rise, but there are too many on the market at present the low value of currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 07, 2018, 12:55:13 AM
Hello,
I need suggestion of some low market cap cryptocurrencies which i can rely on.
thank you

That is a high risk if you invest in a low cap coins. Some are probablay scam and if there is a working product, you can check it too if how many user can use that product.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 07, 2018, 12:38:48 AM
Hello,
thank you

Do not invest on low market cap coz it will not lead you to higher profit and it is too risky. Try to choose good altcoins to invest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:41:31 AM
Do not invest like that. please wait some time.  there are more dips can be expected. try to invest in potential coins like Ziliqa , pchain
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 05:12:29 AM
Hello,
thank you

It's more like a looter. There is no certainty that such coins can grow well even in a very bullish market. Therefore, if you buy those only on a small part of your deposit

As I see, some of the altcoins did not even lose a lot during the bloodbath. I am talking about Ontology. It is very cheap, and it is a very high-rated alt. I also think that TRON, Cardano, and NEO will gain well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
June 20, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
I don't think a bear market is the right time to invest in low market cap coins as most of these projects end up failing and shutting down in these times. You are better off investing in already established coins and you should try to buy the dips. I once tried to do what you are trying to do now but ended up losing my entire money in it after the project exit scammed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 12:47:47 PM
Hello,
thank you

Wr never know what might could happen, what if you were able to hit a once in a lifetime coin with low value market cap and the value just increases rapidly in no time that your investment on it paid off quickly. But things like this is rarely to happen but it is possible
Activity: 110
June 20, 2018, 12:43:02 PM
I think Most of these satin coins are so low it's not worth investing but not all so we should be able to do some research on that project before investing on it, as I'm sure They may have reduced the value of the cap, for many reasons however I certainly do not recommend You are not to invest it because it also comes with a lot of risk of tokens losing their value after being registered in exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
June 20, 2018, 12:39:48 PM
Yes, you can invest in the low market capitalized coins. I don't see any impedance to do it, and I will not to dissuade you of buying any crypto currency. But you must be sure that these coins are a promising and backed by the reliable developers which work on their improvement and marketing. Don't invest in the abandoned coins.
Activity: 93
June 20, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
I would suggest you to choose a solid project and stable coins. Investing with a low market cap is very risky, majority of them doesnt succeed. Its really better to invest on a high quality products/token that has solid foundation .
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
June 20, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
I think that invest in ICO in bearish market are bad choice because many ICO failed and just ICO with extreme luck which can survive. I more like to buy strong coin like BTC or ETH while the price cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 11:52:24 AM
Hello,
thank you
In my opinion you have to monitor low market cap coin, because it’s much risky to invest in low market cap coin, there are very rare chances to get profit from those coins.
So I think it’s better to choose a coin for investment having high market cap.
Activity: 85
June 20, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
I think it's too risky, because I personally will vote in market capitalization in high volume so that the movement is also excited not only controlled, and if we leave it too long (long-term investment) is likely to be on the list from the market due to lack of interest for the moment this is because of the current unstable price.
Activity: 308
June 20, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
We have a lot of low cap coins in the market. For example SNTR. I love to invest in these tokens because their are cheap and with them you can easily earn a lot of money even if they cost 0.01$
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 20, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
In the market we can see many projects with a small capitalization. This is not the biggest problem for the project, and not the capitalization and the price of assets is important in the technical issue. If the product is quality and you believe in the project, it does not matter what capitalization it has. Now I would advise you to look at projects on the market with a capitalization that is close to the one that the project had at the beginning of its journey
Activity: 118
June 20, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
low market cap? I don't think that is a good decision or a wise thing to do. Majority of low market cap crypto currency can not cross into success so i think better not to trust them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
Since the end of last cryptocurrency boom in the winter of 2017 total market capitalization was more than 850 billion, Now it has decreased almost in 3 times. This means that on average each coin lost about 300% in price. I am more than confident that the market this year will overcome the bar of 1 trillion dollars. As a result, the value of many coins from the current level will increase 400-500%. Therefore, you can invest in any coin from the list of top 50 crypto-currencies. Each of these coins already has a finished product, and great prospects for growth
Activity: 308
June 20, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
Very few really good but undervalued coins that are cheap but can later bring good returns
I would not advise you to look for such coins or ask someone because it's very likely to get on a bad coin and lose all the money
Activity: 490
June 20, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
This is not always the best solution, but as practice shows, it is often such coins that grow well. Significantly cheering our investment portfolios !!!
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
Hello,
thank you

Yes, I think it is better to try in investing low market cap most especially if we don't have enough capital in investing expensive crypto and i  believe that cheaper cryptocurrency has still chances to rise like other known crypto today.
Pages:
Jump to: