Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on low market cap coins - page 7. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 04:23:54 PM
Actually it depends on the preference and risk diversity of the investors. For the risk adverse investor, he may choose not to invest whereas a risk probe investors may be willing to invest. There is no gain without pain. High risk is associated with high return. Moreover bitcoin is good for all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
I think that if you have studied these coins and followed the course for a while, then it is worth investing, of course, if you are sure of these coins. For example I try to rely on top20 coins..
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 06:51:28 AM
I wouldn’t suggest you to do that. The low maketcap coins prove to incur loss in long terms. They are risky to invest also. There are plenty of them available in the market now.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
May 29, 2018, 06:22:27 AM
hmm .. this is a very risky idea. It would be better if you invested in some kind of top-10 coin, while the market is in red and there is a chance to fix later profits
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 06:18:54 AM
Hello,
I need suggestion of some low market cap cryptocurrencies which i can rely on.
thank you
There are too many projects to keep track of, but I can advise a project in the bounty campaign which I participated not so long ago. It's CyberMiles. The project is only at the start of its path and today it has entered the top-60 of coinmarketcap. The project has ready-made products and a large user base. In June, the 5miles app will start supporting CMT tokens, and in December it is planned to release the finished version of the product. And this is a reason to buy tokens now and wait at least until the end of the year. By this time it will be clear whether the project has a future.
Activity: 308
May 29, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
The price of other alt coins is unpredictable but the bitcoin is not if you see the price then yes it decreased but still in the top position so better invest money in bitcoin based on this you can buy coins at low price now and after few days later the price of the btc will increase soon.
Activity: 238
May 29, 2018, 05:25:06 AM
it wont be a good idea my man, before taking this kind of decision, my suggestion would be research a bit more. most of the people would say no to this question i believe.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
I think you can look at BTM, I have invested many times in this cryptocurrency, it has brought me a lot of profits! The recent market continued to fall I think its price is already suitable to buy!
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 08:06:00 PM
I don't think this will be a good idea. There is high possiblity of your being in loss. Rather go foe promising coins which have a better future. I will suggest to consider eth,neo etc. They are cheap and grows fast too.   
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 07:47:44 PM
It depends which coins you are purchasing. Some coin price are always decrease if you think you buy this types of coin and hold some days it will be a fool decision for you. So i suggest you analysis coin price and invest which coins marketcap is low.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 07:47:26 PM
very good buy coin at a cheap price now. but you should always observe the price movement of the coin because this year has a big price correction. but I am sure next year the price will return to normal.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 07:46:18 PM
There is a lot of cryptocurrency to invest in , but i advice you to always deversify your coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 07:44:51 PM
Hello,
thank you
Cryptopia and IDEX are good exchange specially, when we will buy low market cap coins. Most of the coins that we found here are newly existing coins or the ICOs that are successfully lanched. Buying low value coins will help us to double our profits specially if we are for a long term trade.
Activity: 252
May 28, 2018, 07:26:30 PM
It might be very much riskier. Rather than investing in low market cap, go for ethereum or bitcoin or even litecoin. These are currenctly doing so good and giving their best effort. You'll get to earn more through these.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 28, 2018, 12:36:34 AM
I suggest you invest directly in ICO projects.
Because most of the time the returns on ICO investments are higher, if these investments in ICO projects appear on a large exchange, the price will increase substantially.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
Hello,
thank you

I suggest you to make more research before investing in low market cap crypto currencies because it's risky that may loss your money.
It is good way to invest in low market cap coins because there have a big chance to gain profits if it's increase,  but it depends if your choosing coin are  have a good potential.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 11:29:01 PM
Low market cap coins are indeed a good investment option in terms of ROI but are equally risky. So, it is better to put in some research and invest in low cap coins but with a potential use case like REMME. REMME raised $12m in their ICO. The goal of the REMME high-end secure system is to build a distributed Public Key Infrastructure (“PKI”) that will help infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies address the problem of security failings.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
May 27, 2018, 11:22:54 PM
I think there can be great value among coins with a low market cap but you must dig deeper than just looking at the numbers on Coinmarketcap. I have been investing in a number of coins that ICO'ed in the last year, that failed to take off and are now trading at as little as 1% of their ICO price but raised enough money during the ICO to fund themselves to a working product. You need to be very selective and chose the low market cap coins that are stiill executing their business plan and are adequatly funded to get themselves to the next stage of their development.
Activity: 292
May 27, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
I think investing in the low marketcap coin is too risky because the price is unstable other than that the coin will not last long. I suggest you find a coin that has entered a big market and I ask why you want to invest in the coin the low marketcap?, there are still many coins that have potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
May 27, 2018, 11:12:50 PM
Hello,
thank you

I recommend you buy stellar and cardano, the price is still cheap, soon the two coins that his price will go up, then you will get a profit, you do not have to fear to see the current market price
Pages:
Jump to: