Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing $10,000 what are good low market cap coins?! - page 2. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Nexus (NXS) is a good low market cap coin that can possible make you really rich in future. No ICO and all the work they do is with the future in mind, quantum resistant, 3D blockchain and orbit sattelites for a decentralized internet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hight Coin:
A coin supported by a great team of developers and community. If you invest today, you can make a lot back in returns in terms of coins you held. The POS rate can give you back at most 1500x by July. Learn more about the coin and the team here:

https://discord.gg/RFhnQqw

Here's a spreadsheet of the calculation I made to back up what I say:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11CmAFuAZBX5WczWG0oNsjv-zE8KBZ9Yw6MruucGa6do/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, this coin price is very steady. So you can trust it to not have inflation  happening anytime.

I think your 10,000 will be a little too much for this investment.You can use this coin to spread your portfolio at least
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I hope you didn't invest on the day which you created this thread and waited till today Smiley

I can offer you to research about AION project and Wancoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
Take a look at Oyster Pearl (PRL)

Low market cap
Very cheap right now
Airdrop 1:1 SHL on April 6th
April mainnet

I have read a lot about PRL, I am positive about it but we all know that coins have huge dumps right before and after airdrops...
Will that be a high quality coin that's gonna be dropped? 6 april is so close. I am not sure if this is the right time to buy PRL...

this is not ZCL or ETC .
dump happens after aidrop only when there was too much pump in name of airdrop .

PRL was around 11k satoshi / 0.8 dollar before airdrop announcement . so i don't think it will go below to that price .

also mainnet is near so people dumping it may lose much .
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
few coins you must check and then invest -
credits , PRL , bitdegree , FSN , wpr
in high cap - btc and NEO .
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
In the next couple of years, many promising altcoins will grow hundreds of times.
 My portfolio consists of waves, stratis, wings, ada, kin,iota.
Activity: 121
Fusion for sure, the FUSION network will accomplish its goals by letting APIs aggregate different blockchain tokens, off-chain values, and data sources into one public blockchain. Thus a variety of tokens and assets can be mapped onto the blockchain, making it possible to create multi-coin smart contracts so users from different blockchains can interact with each other on a trustless basis. FUSION is, in a sense, a “blockchain of blockchains”.
1. Small cap: 45 million USD (competitor wanchain: 350 million USD) so potential to reach Qtum and Vechain's cap X30-x40).
2. founder of Bitse (incubated QTUM and Vechain)
3. All-star team
4. Better tech than wanchain.
Even in this bearish market in nex new moths I guess X10 in this year, if bull run X30-X70 is possible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

$10,000 is a good amount to invest and the current market situation is really favorable to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you just want to double the amount in short time then bitcoin is the best option. As you want to invest for few years then at current price $7k Bitcoin is an excellent option, there are some promising coins which can grow a lot in coming years, I would like to invest in WAVES, COSS, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 71
Some low cap's i'm either invested in myself or plan to invest in in the near future:
Axpire, NapoleonX, OriginTrail, Ambrosus, Block Array, Devery.  Most of them, well basically all but NPX, are b2b solutions which i think/hope have a higher chance of succes.  TRAC/AMB/ARY will also have staking or MN possibilities if that's something you're interested in.
Activity: 280
Invest in ETH and NEO. The current price is very low. But the target for this year's ETH is 3000$ and NEO is 500$. So buy them now
Activity: 182
Take a look at Oyster Pearl (PRL)

Low market cap
Very cheap right now
Airdrop 1:1 SHL on April 6th
April mainnet

I have read a lot about PRL, I am positive about it but we all know that coins have huge dumps right before and after airdrops...
Will that be a high quality coin that's gonna be dropped? 6 april is so close. I am not sure if this is the right time to buy PRL...
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
I think Ethereum is very good choice to invest. IOTA and Stratis also good from my opinion.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
MYST and COSS are good projects with low market cap
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

I think all the crypto is is low price now and also very cheap to buy. Hope this is the right time for you to buy or invest but be cautious in selecting the alt coins. I would suggest Bitcoin as my first suggestion, Ethereum next and NEM or NEO as the third alt coins to invest for a good profit within a couple of years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Blockport (BPT) is my #1 low cap coin, $18 million cap
Decentralised wallets, fiat purchases, cross exchange purchases for best price, 22 developers, beta is live and roadmap continues to be met, price has also remained pretty stable during all the BTC dips
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
I'm not an ordinary person who uses long-term investment strategies so I do not have the experience of predicting the cost of any altcoin in the long run. But I have a few good altcoins in 2018.
that's NEO and ICX. There is a lot of good news about them from February and June, when they implement their technology development plans. So this is a good time for you to buy at the lowest price and hold them.
Activity: 280

There are a lot of coins that has a low market cap and really has big potential in the future like TEL, WAN, LUNYR, IOST and VIB those coins are my top coins in the future with the low market cap and I really do believe that they will be huge in the next few years.
Activity: 168
The current ranked 17-22

VEN,
QTUM,
ICX,
LSK,
OMG,
NANO

These are low risk with high return potential.

I'd be honest, I went with ARK instead of LSK myself though--both are good but I see better future with ARK.

Good luck!
ARK has a better ROI from dPos in comparison to LSK as far as I can remember so all the more reason. On topic, this list is perfect, I would feel zero anxiety dropping such an amount of money on those any of these days, especially at those prices..
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
W12 – Blockchain protocol
These coins are now enough you can go to a coinmarket and choose good coins for yourself. And your capital will allow you to buy enough to become rich in the future, because the price for them is now just ridiculous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Sumo is a low cap privacy coin. A fork of Monero.

Since the government (US and I'm sure others) are tracking bitcoin transactions and have the ability to link them to users. I think the privacy coin sector is going to explode sooner or later.
If the US government is tracking bitcoin transaction, then it will be coming for other crypto coins too some day because those too can be used in the same that ticks authorities off somehow. It is no reason to not buy bitcoin. A person must invest in bitcoin for biggest benefits and do not use it in any illegal activity. This way, even if his transactions got tracked, he would be out of any real trouble. But there is no way to trace out such a large number of bitcoin transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: