Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing $10,000 what are good low market cap coins?! - page 3. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Most attractive to me now is fusion and POA for me. It seems to me that these are very strong projects for the future.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
If your goal is exactly the risk, hoping to earn a lot, Yes. Definitely worth to enter now. You will not find a better time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

Market is on sale as it always red I recommend  pick on top 10 coins/token on coinmarketcap and invest I am pretty sure you can gain profit for holding it for long time . 
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Pick the coins in the top 10 and have a low price. Priority ETH NEO ADA and LTC. You will not need to worry about investing in them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Sumo is a low cap privacy coin. A fork of Monero.

Since the government (US and I'm sure others) are tracking bitcoin transactions and have the ability to link them to users. I think the privacy coin sector is going to explode sooner or later.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Try ripple cause for me they haven't said last word and there is some chance to pump and waves cause this project is going slowly up and in some time it could really pump to the moon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
with the money you will get good results and it looks like the profits are also a lot if you invested everything into bitcoin gold.
Activity: 196
Coinbase has a list of top coin to invest, you can pick five of it to ensure your potential income soon, but if you want new coins then have some amount of ours, it's appreciated!
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
The current ranked 17-22

VEN,
QTUM,
ICX,
LSK,
OMG,
NANO

These are low risk with high return potential.

I'd be honest, I went with ARK instead of LSK myself though--both are good but I see better future with ARK.

Good luck!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
If you really want to go for big money, you should take a look at the following ones:

Oyster Pearl (PRL) - Airdrop on 6th april, mainnet launch during april
Blockport (BPT) - A revolutionary exchange (Social Hybrid decentralized) with fiat entrys, super low marketcap, very beginner friendly, trading on multiple exchanges via. Blockport, Follow experienced traders and copy their trades
Matrix AI Network (MAN) - This one is massive and has the potential to become a top 5 coin. Check out BlockchainBrads interview with the CEO on youtube. They plan 1m tx/s, A blockchain which evolves over time, Smart Contracts via natural language & more. They have one of the best teams in the crypto space & some of the most experienced people in the world when it comes to AI.

You should definetly check them out if you want to have a shot at massive gains.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
You can now buy bitcoin with that money you've got there. Don't follow those suggestions that are shilling their useless coins that are just a product of pump and dump groups. If you'll invest there as they've said they will have the chance to put that coin on sell order because you helped to make that coin pump. Why choose altcoins that are low in market cap? if it's also profitable to take those coins that are popular and does have so many people trading on it everyday?
Activity: 532
I would definitely suggest you to buy Skycoin,Powerledger,PIVX,Bitcore,Eido just do your own research on this coins. This coins has low supply and low marketcap now and it has lot's of potential to grow.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
Actually you can have an idea on what coins to choose with low market cap, check in coinmarketcap. There are many coins would exactly gave you the best coins and profitable when you invest. Even their is the best, we will not know yet when is the next moves when it is up and downtrend because of volatility.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I am investing $10,000 which is the most ive ever invested in crypto. I already have a bit invested in less risky coins but with less room to grow. What are some small market cap coins that can grow a lot in the next couple of years?

Credits is creating a lot of buzz check their thread, Providence will launch their ICO and of course the project I'm supporting Docademic, there are a lot of Ico now better spread your portfolio and drop on their official thread and check id those ICO will interest you $10,000 is such a huge amount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
I know that many people adviced you a lot of coins and i agree some of them has great potential but if i were on your shoes do not invest everythin in unproven coins. Still invest in stable coins. Bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash has still a lot of room to grow. You would lower the risk if you invest im this coins.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
Oyster pearl, sonm and elix are good choices.
They have good potential to rise this year.
Diversify is the best thing you can do and ofcourse look into the coins you invest (team, whitepaper etc. etc.)
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Many people suggested lame big coins but I am suggesting low cap coins:
Sonm, very new technology coin that may moon so hard.
Elixir, nice project.
Ethlend, one of the newer lending platforms that will probably hit moon following coins like Salt..
So on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Man, that's a lot of money to put into crypto for sure.

I would not recommend putting them in all one coin. Small cap coins are incredibly dangerous to invest in in that they can basically fail within a few months if they don't gain any attention, and do not have a community backing their project.

I personally like Ignis and Oyster Pearl, as well as QRL which I think are all quite undervalued. But you need to make your own decisions and research. That just can't be replaced by opinion of other people.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
Rebellious (rebl) is worth looking at for low marketcap coins.  The price won't get much cheaper from where its at now and their own blockchain is going to be deployed soon and they will leave the eth network.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
In fact, this list is very large. You can identify such coins as Neo, Ethereum, IOTA, Monero. Without a doubt, they have a great future. I want to highlight IOTA from all.
Pages:
Jump to: