Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing $1k USD - page 3. (Read 2575 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 02, 2017, 10:46:52 PM
Your five listed coins is very strong and effective.But my portfolio list so lengthy such as some few coins are Waves,ETH,NXT,ETB,LTC and Byteball.I think this coins is perfect.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 02, 2017, 10:13:21 PM
Hello Crypto World,

I currently have 16 coins (low amt) and looking to invest $1k into my portfolio.  I'm a long-term investor.

My question - what are your thoughts on spreading across 5 coins: LSK, NEO, STRAT, QTUM, OMG, or topping off XRP?

I don't own any of the 5 coins, however I do own a small amt of XRP.

Thanks in advance
Well good for you that you are a long term investor. I suggest that you should invest some in bitcoin, consider investing in bitcoin and surely you will profit a lot. Buy at $4930 if there would be a dip. And I suggest to put many at OMG. And try to give some of your money at XEM(best long term investment for me.)

Great advice.  Actually own all the above except OMG.  I'm thinking about spreading but XRP is really inexpensive (XEM as well).  The above are more expensive and I'm worried about pump (overpriced) however, I'm long-term so it's less critical.
If you are aiming for long hold stratis might also be consider place it inside your wallet and allow it to stake so why you are waiting you are also earning some extra from the stake rewards and with those good reviews regarding to the project itself for sure its still undervalued and by the way if you are also looking for some ICO the one that I use for my soggy is also considerable for long goal,
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 10:09:01 PM
Hello Crypto World,

I currently have 16 coins (low amt) and looking to invest $1k into my portfolio.  I'm a long-term investor.

My question - what are your thoughts on spreading across 5 coins: LSK, NEO, STRAT, QTUM, OMG, or topping off XRP?

Thanks in advance
Well good for you that you are a long term investor. I suggest that you should invest some in bitcoin, consider investing in bitcoin and surely you will profit a lot. Buy at $4930 if there would be a dip. And I suggest to put many at OMG. And try to give some of your money at XEM(best long term investment for me.)

Great advice.  Actually own all the above except OMG.  I'm thinking about spreading but XRP is really inexpensive (XEM as well).  The above are more expensive and I'm worried about pump (overpriced) however, I'm long-term so it's less critical.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
September 02, 2017, 10:05:16 PM
Invest on the cheapest one of the five Grin
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 10:04:46 PM
Hello Crypto World,

Thanks in advance

Of the five in your list I would rather replace NEO with Ripple. Yes, XRP is a wise investment. There is still a large growth waiting to happen for the coin. The use of XRP is not yet maximized and the updates regarding the banks using Ripple have not yet affected the value of the coin totally so there is still an upward movement for XRP in the coming months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 09:58:11 PM
Hello Crypto World,

Thanks in advance
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 09:53:27 PM
Right! only reason why I say 200 in each is if you go all into one and the rest start popping off you'll regret your decision. Split it up among those choices and you will probably at least have one that is going up on any given day. Always winning!
September 02, 2017, 09:47:55 PM
200 hundred in each and enjoy the ride!
Thinking that too....Crypto will make you insane.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 09:30:08 PM
200 hundred in each and enjoy the ride!
September 02, 2017, 09:27:26 PM
put it all in omg

I was thinking about this as well. Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 09:19:59 PM
Ripple is totally a company and centralized, know this before putting money in Ripple. Omg, neo and strat are promising ones, yet I'm not sure if it's a good time to buy them. Neo made a huge pump as you all know. I don't like to buy them after pumps. If you can risk your $1000, you can try, why not.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 02, 2017, 09:17:33 PM
put it all in omg
September 02, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
Hello Crypto World,

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: