Pages:
Author

Topic: investing a money - page 2. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 19, 2024, 12:03:58 PM
I assume from here you have a) $5000. So one suggestion I will give you is to invest for long term. You will either invest in bitcoin, or invest in alt coins (it's your choice), but remember the investment must be for a long time. If you want to invest in altcoin, then you invest in good coins that have been bringing high value for a long time like ETH, BNB, also more expensive coins.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 19, 2024, 03:34:34 AM
My suggestion is $15k investment in bitcoin and $10k investment in ETH and BNB. and the remaining $5k invest in potential new altcoins like APTOS ARBITRUM and ZETA. This is in accordance with my portfolio, namely that most of the investment must be filled by the most popular crypto and the rest is filled by potential altcoin.
have been hearing Arbitrum so many times and looks like a legit potential coins to invest with and also Aptos so considering that you are advising diversification with best top 3coins and best 3 good looking project then indeed that OP might consider your post here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 109
March 19, 2024, 02:19:16 AM
Let's assume we have a) $5000 b) $10000 c) $15000 to invest, what do you suggest?
I'll tell you to go for option B. The reason is because you do not have to put all your money into an investment. I am assuming that in this scenario, the money you have listed above is your entire money. To have a bigger and safer investment, you can invest 10k and keep 5k that is left for other businesses, an emergency fund, and other daily expenses until your investment starts to yield returns. Although if your investment starts giving a return, i won't advise you to start touching your investment profit yet, it is good that you start using a little profit from your business first and let your investment grow more.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 19, 2024, 02:08:34 AM
first of all i would like to advise the op that, it's not wise always wise to seek financial advise from any random person on the internet, and also note that not all financial advise are worth taking into consideration or practicing. as some of them might end up leading you to an early grave or regrets. but if i where to make sure financial decision, i would use all the money for investment to buy bitcoin because, the halving event is just by the corner and it is know to act as a catalyst for bull run or aggressive increase in the price of bitcoin, so buying now before the halving is the best idea i can think of. beside based on history now is the best time to start a beautiful bitcoin portfolio, and since we are very close to the halving i would also suggest you use lupm sum strategy to accumulate rather than using DCA for now.

The most correct and appropriate words.  That's why I invested in a new company that develops its own solutions, such as a crypto exchanger, an analytical terminal and much more. I just bought its token. I even asked the community here to criticize my decision to invest, but no one to do it
Activity: 322
Merit: 128
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 11, 2024, 01:48:33 AM
It depends on the person how much money he has and how much money he can lose, because people's financial levels are different.
I don't think we can generalize it.

That's right, just adjust it if there is one. Yes. We both know that investing in the crypto world is full of volatility and the first thing before investing is to prepare mentally and study first and then work. If it is not ready, it will make the OP reluctant to carry out activities as usual and become gloomy because the value of his assets is decreasing, which is getting lower day by day even though BTC has risen and the market is dominantly green if a correction occurs.

If OP has money, my first suggestion is don't buy the damn coins, buy coins that have proven performance in the market and it's up to you whether in BTC, ETH or a coin/token that has been on the market for a long time. If he is in doubt and afraid of losing, invest in other options or the last safe option, just buy gold.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 11, 2024, 12:06:28 AM
Let's assume we have a) $5000 b) $10000 c) $15000 to invest, what do you suggest?
That's a pretty large amount of money, and if you want that money invested in a project or altcoin, you'd better learn everything about the risks you'll be facing. Because choosing a project or altcoin that will give you big profits is a difficult choice, unless you choose Bitcoin and aim for the long term and it will give you good profits as long as you patiently wait for it.
And if you want to invest in a project or altcoin, you should choose the top and oldest altcoin that I think will still provide profits for you and that also takes a long time. And if you are tempted by a new project or altcoin, you are required to have a good ability to do thorough research very carefully to ensure that the project or altcoin provides good returns for you, otherwise your money will be lost. Because many new projects or altcoins end in failure and even fraud.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 10, 2024, 11:15:38 PM
for now maybe I will choose "all in BTC"  Grin
yes I will invest everything in BTC because BTC is the crypto that has the highest upside potential at the moment. after the halving and BTC reaches the highest price I will sell and after that will consider investing in altcoins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2024, 02:06:58 PM
If you have all those money and, you lack knowledge of crypto investment, it will make you to hate the crypto investment because you will not know the favourable coins to invest the money which we have seen some cases like this in the community for someone to invest on a new coin that will not bring good results in the future.

If I have such amount of money now, I will invest the money on Ethereum and hodl until the price reach $3k, before I will sell because I know that the price will surely reach $3k before the end of december.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
February 19, 2024, 10:30:20 AM
If you have more money (that you don't use).
I don't think it's a problem, because investing also has its results.
But keep in mind that we must be able to accept reality when market prices are down.
because the luck factor is not necessarily in our favor.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 19, 2024, 10:01:44 AM
My suggestion is $15k investment in bitcoin and $10k investment in ETH and BNB. and the remaining $5k invest in potential new altcoins like APTOS ARBITRUM and ZETA. This is in accordance with my portfolio, namely that most of the investment must be filled by the most popular crypto and the rest is filled by potential altcoin.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 19, 2024, 07:10:22 AM
I give a little opinion about investing in crypto, a good program that you are planning would be even better if before investing you had to learn more about the risks that will occur later.
Financially, we have to learn many things about crypto investment so that we are more confident in making changes with the money we have. Asking seniors for their opinion is one way to avoid losses, so use your money as best as possible in investing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
February 19, 2024, 04:54:39 AM
If we consider long-term investments, then definitely bitcoin. If you want to play roulette, you can invest in altcoins, which are at the peak of popularity. Everyone chooses their own altcoins, but I would invest in nascent projects with instant token sales after listing.
Bitcoin is definitely the best long-term investment in the upcoming bull run. Although altcoin investing is a profitable venture, money can be lost if you don't pick the right coin. A lot of research and accurate information is needed to make the right investment decisions in new projects. Apart from your own research, you need to look deeper into the matter to avoid scams. I think it's not easy at the present time, but with the right research and the right ideas, new projects can have potential. Apart from Bitcoin, top altcoins like Ethereum, BNB, Solana, Litecoin can be the best way to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
February 19, 2024, 03:39:39 AM
If you have a huge fund, then of course you can invest safely. If you have $5000/$10000 in your fund then you must not invest all the funds together, it may expose you to risk. Before you invest, you must first divide your funds so that even if you suffer a loss in the future, you will not lose all the money. That's why you keep investing with small amount of money before investing and if you get profit then gradually increase the investment amount. You must invest according to percentage, otherwise you can lose your money at any time because volatility can start at any time in the market. So you should always keep in mind that whenever the market moves down, and you may face losses, you should not invest all the money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 216
February 19, 2024, 12:38:28 AM
If I had that much money, I would first divide it into two parts and then invest in different coins. I used to divide my money into two parts and invest the maximum amount in Bitcoin and that for a long period of time. And the rest of the money I used to invest in various potential alt coins.

We need to understand first and decide what coins must we invest that can make a good profit in the near future. But nowadys it's hard to find a good project if we don't have time to research cause there are a lot of scammers and fake news. So we need to do our own research in order to catch a good project that can give us a good profit someday. Anyways we can not assure that we can make a profit in just few days so we need enough time to have with it so it's better to look a good one.
If we want to invest in any coin then we have to research about that coin well and then invest.If we have invested our money in wrong coin then we can lose the whole money at some point. Usually newbies make these mistakes in early stage investing so they should invest their money in Bitcoin rather than investing in other coins to avoid making these mistakes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 18, 2024, 05:54:23 PM
Money must be invest in right project and right way for growth your money later slowly solwly.
We need to understand first and decide what coins must we invest that can make a good profit in the near future. But nowadys it's hard to find a good project if we don't have time to research cause there are a lot of scammers and fake news. So we need to do our own research in order to catch a good project that can give us a good profit someday. Anyways we can not assure that we can make a profit in just few days so we need enough time to have with it so it's better to look a good one.
yes because if You invest in the wrong project, you money will be like Playing gamble and everything will just lost. And if not bitcoin it is difficult to invest in a  good project and for you to invest with your money, you need to make a good search of a project that you will make profit at the end which is the bull market time. And if you are serious to invest in cryptocurrency then you have to follow of news and market cap. Make some research on exchange platforms to see how the project doing.

And also the community support of the coin also means a lot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 187
Bitcoin!!
February 18, 2024, 05:04:37 PM
One should prioritize one's own knowledge in investing and choose tokens based on time management. Because undoubtedly no investment related information can be known without thorough research. It is not advisable to invest in any token especially by getting a recommendation from a stranger on the internet. Invest in established coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum and other established altcoins. You start small at first.
If we are newbies yes, our selves first before teaching others because it looks inappropriate if we teach them with wrong information. When investing, we should choose an asset based on our risk tolerance but in general, we should choose the best asset only. You know those teams who have a clean record and then their project also have a good use case.

There must also be a good budget to ensure its development, to get listed on a better exchange, and to have a better marketing. Although once more people invest on them, they still can get enough funds to do all of those. Time management is still needed when investing because we might have other things to do which are also important.

This is the more reason why I give advise to anyone with such thread to invest in Bitcoin, and hold for long period of time. Bitcoin is a coin for all, be it a beginner or an expert investor, Bitcoin is still the best option for any category of persons. Because with Bitcoin investment you don't need to worry much about seeling your coin due to little bear runs or sideways movement because those are just temporary movement. While the original movement is a bull run. If you zoom Bitcoin from the genesis block you'll understand what I mean, majority of the movement are bullish and we are expecting even more.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
February 18, 2024, 02:40:01 PM
One should prioritize one's own knowledge in investing and choose tokens based on time management. Because undoubtedly no investment related information can be known without thorough research. It is not advisable to invest in any token especially by getting a recommendation from a stranger on the internet. Invest in established coins such as Bitcoin Ethereum and other established altcoins. You start small at first.
If we are newbies yes, our selves first before teaching others because it looks inappropriate if we teach them with wrong information. When investing, we should choose an asset based on our risk tolerance but in general, we should choose the best asset only. You know those teams who have a clean record and then their project also have a good use case.

There must also be a good budget to ensure its development, to get listed on a better exchange, and to have a better marketing. Although once more people invest on them, they still can get enough funds to do all of those. Time management is still needed when investing because we might have other things to do which are also important.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
February 15, 2024, 12:09:38 PM
Money must be invest in right project and right way for growth your money later slowly solwly.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 15, 2024, 08:49:41 AM
If we assume then surely I'd do Bitcoin and split evenly between ETH and ETH and go hodl for long term because long term investment is probably the best method for me to generate a good return in the future for long run. Since I don't really have that much time anymore to do day trading, then those 2 altcoins really fit to invest long term alongside of Bitcoin due to their strong community and teams.
Before recommended with long term investment have to see OP any decision with short term or long term trading, usually if not get stable financial they will prefer short term investment than long term and try how consistency earn much profitable in daily day. Actually Bitcoin is very recommended for OP regarding how much capital he has, its not matter with short term or long term during earn much profitable but if OP get another income will prefer keep use long term investment in bitcoin.
For altcoin I can recommended only BNB and ETH, very risk when recommended some one for investing with other altcoin looking how potential price drop significant and difficult get recovery.

Long term is really good for Bitcoin, many altcoins become dead projects in a year, two years, etc. It makes us to hard to look at altcoins to invest in because of the high risk of scams, rugpull, etc. Probably the second best crypto other than Bitcoin is ETH right now because lots of ETH ETFs coming this year making the ETH market will move like Bitcoin. Almost $2B gone from hacks, scams, rugpull according this article https://www.coindesk.com/tech/2023/12/27/crypto-users-lost-2b-to-hacks-scams-and-exploits-in-2023-defi-says/. Looking that amount in one year is really risky to invest in any altcoins.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 15, 2024, 03:31:21 AM
If we assume then surely I'd do Bitcoin and split evenly between ETH and ETH and go hodl for long term because long term investment is probably the best method for me to generate a good return in the future for long run. Since I don't really have that much time anymore to do day trading, then those 2 altcoins really fit to invest long term alongside of Bitcoin due to their strong community and teams.
Before recommended with long term investment have to see OP any decision with short term or long term trading, usually if not get stable financial they will prefer short term investment than long term and try how consistency earn much profitable in daily day. Actually Bitcoin is very recommended for OP regarding how much capital he has, its not matter with short term or long term during earn much profitable but if OP get another income will prefer keep use long term investment in bitcoin.
For altcoin I can recommended only BNB and ETH, very risk when recommended some one for investing with other altcoin looking how potential price drop significant and difficult get recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: