Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing Bitcoins? - page 55. (Read 114115 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 06, 2016, 09:05:16 AM
The moment you invest in bitcoin that is considered a sure profit and bitcoin price will go up because bitcoin has a bright and good future ahead.
bitcoin provide tangible benefits not just nonsense. but to get the benefits that you have to be patient as the holder. That's a key advantage and profit in bitcoin

If you don't have patience then you are surely wasting your time here and you are at wrong place too, if you invest in bitcoin, then you need to wait long to earn higher profits.
Investing in Bitcoins will be not that bad because the most important thing is that you have to sell it on the right moment and that is the most moment of Bitcoin.
And you need also patience for it if you are waiting for a price increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2016, 07:09:19 AM
The moment you invest in bitcoin that is considered a sure profit and bitcoin price will go up because bitcoin has a bright and good future ahead.
bitcoin provide tangible benefits not just nonsense. but to get the benefits that you have to be patient as the holder. That's a key advantage and profit in bitcoin

If you don't have patience then you are surely wasting your time here and you are at wrong place too, if you invest in bitcoin, then you need to wait long to earn higher profits.
Activity: 476
May 06, 2016, 06:23:52 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 06, 2016, 05:49:52 AM

nothing will give you a guaranteed profit, even not bitcoin. you need to make sure you buy at lower levels and sell at higher levels to make profit. if you don't know when to buy, and buy at peaks and later see the price tank significantly, then where is your sure profit? weak hands will sell in panic to avoid making even bigger losses.

That's true we know when to sell but we really don't know when to buy as we cannot judge which is the best price to buy, but while selling you always know as price goes higher then your purchase you should sell it.

that's right, no one knows where the bottom is. and that's why i keep buying all the way down. this allows me to benefit from the lowest possible price. so far it has made me good profit throughout the years.

No one knows what will be the price of bitcoin, people are investing their money in bitcoin hoping that price will be higher at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 896
May 06, 2016, 05:39:46 AM

nothing will give you a guaranteed profit, even not bitcoin. you need to make sure you buy at lower levels and sell at higher levels to make profit. if you don't know when to buy, and buy at peaks and later see the price tank significantly, then where is your sure profit? weak hands will sell in panic to avoid making even bigger losses.

That's true we know when to sell but we really don't know when to buy as we cannot judge which is the best price to buy, but while selling you always know as price goes higher then your purchase you should sell it.

that's right, no one knows where the bottom is. and that's why i keep buying all the way down. this allows me to benefit from the lowest possible price. so far it has made me good profit throughout the years.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 06, 2016, 05:19:29 AM
Be patient, buy bitcoins now and you will see you will be profited in the future. You can also try the trading in a trusted sites if you are good in predicting the prices, I made profit from it doing day trading.
If it hink for a while about your suggestion,i will agree with that,but if i think two times,i will not agree,you dont mention about how long people should wait for the future,we need more excatly time to make profit with holding bitcoin.
The answer to be clear is your should know when to hold and stop holding bitcoins for you to profit, it is about timing and the same goes with trading, the best way to earn in trading is to do day trading and the more you regularly do that you will be learning on a regular way.
Activity: 602
May 01, 2016, 12:44:08 PM
Be patient, buy bitcoins now and you will see you will be profited in the future. You can also try the trading in a trusted sites if you are good in predicting the prices, I made profit from it doing day trading.
If it hink for a while about your suggestion,i will agree with that,but if i think two times,i will not agree,you dont mention about how long people should wait for the future,we need more excatly time to make profit with holding bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 01, 2016, 06:27:12 AM
Activity: 35
Merit: 7
May 01, 2016, 06:08:05 AM
We are patient. The bitcoin price will rise eventually. It will used by many people in the world, so it will be valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
April 21, 2016, 02:08:14 AM
Investing in Bitcoins is not that bad because the most important moment is that you have to sell it on the right moment otherwise that will be not possible and that can be bad.
So the time of investing is not a problem but to sell it is important otherwise you will lose money.
for when buying and selling will be very important to determine the amount of profit. actually possible to lose very little when you invest in bitcoin. you should know that the price will go up and down. so when it comes down you have to be patient. although it takes a few months to go back up. you must be patient. investment in bitcoin very proftable
Activity: 812
April 19, 2016, 04:44:25 PM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 04:41:43 PM

Good to invest in Bitcoins. You can make later in the future a lot of money and that is very good.
legendary
Activity: 896
April 19, 2016, 02:39:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 19, 2016, 02:31:16 PM
I think we can not determine the profits of the investment bitcoin. we do not know what price that will be brought by the bitcoin. consideration is the amount of capital

Yeah for investment we need an initial capital, so after collecting more coins I thought to invest. Now just using the coins for price rise during halving to get a good amount.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 19, 2016, 09:20:26 AM

Yes that is true. Same with other currency. It is just better with bitcoin because it moves like a wave. It doesnt stop moving and sometimes it moves in  a greater portion than other currency. Heck even larger that oil.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 19, 2016, 06:59:34 AM
I think we can not determine the profits of the investment bitcoin. we do not know what price that will be brought by the bitcoin. consideration is the amount of capital

Even in other types of investment we can't determined the profits that's why make a hands on after doing such investment. When it comes to bitcoin, after buying don't just sit back and relax. Managed your investment strategy.

Your right with that bro if you buy bitcoin you need a good strategy and research om what investment program or site you wish to spend your money you better be wise and do proper background checking first because money is involved here if you dont do that well you will be cry later and left with no money in hands cause you were victim of scam.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 19, 2016, 06:49:13 AM

Even in other types of investment we can't determined the profits that's why make a hands on after doing such investment. When it comes to bitcoin, after buying don't just sit back and relax. Managed your investment strategy.
Activity: 504
April 19, 2016, 06:31:32 AM
Activity: 350
April 19, 2016, 06:10:22 AM
hey pal if you are willing to invest then i dont think it will be quite safe nowdays insted why dont you open your own wapsite and run a small busness
Currently its not safe to invest best thing just buy and keep for some time as you have some profit then sell and buy again is good and solid for long term investment
Yeah that is the best and safest way to make use of Bitcoin is my opinion. Just buy coins and try to keep them for as long as possible. This also counts as an investment and you can later on sell these coins in the future. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 05:26:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: