Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing Bitcoins? - page 58. (Read 114115 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 26, 2016, 01:24:12 PM
If you invest in bitcoin just take it slow and learn how to trade well,you might lose some but as time goes by you will profit.

i think most of the people that started with trading made losses in the very beginning. it's normal. you just need to make sure you learn from your mistakes, and eventually you'll end up making profits. patience is the key when it comes to trading. if you rush and do things in panic then it's not going to work out very well. just relax.

Yes you are right. For newbie trader, First time do trading always lose imo. And they will learn and have experienced on trading. and they will invest more on trading with bitcoins
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 26, 2016, 12:55:55 PM
If you invest in bitcoin just take it slow and learn how to trade well,you might lose some but as time goes by you will profit.

i think most of the people that started with trading made losses in the very beginning. it's normal. you just need to make sure you learn from your mistakes, and eventually you'll end up making profits. patience is the key when it comes to trading. if you rush and do things in panic then it's not going to work out very well. just relax.

Better to learn on mistakes of other people cause in buisness we just need to learn faster cause bitcoin is unpredictable and better to make your money now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 10:09:39 AM
Hello guys i am new her
i have question , guys what do you think about this site : hourlycoins.biz  thanks
and which site you  are invisting thanks
i suggest you not try invest in ponzi scheme because you will not get nothing just losing your money without take it a profit.
Unfortunately such ponzi schemes attract many simple greedy people and finally they lose all what they have.

Yes. That is why I do not invest in high interest scheme. These are the tools to attract and steal from people.

The attractions that give ponzi/hyip site gives are attracting user to invest in them but later on will lose all the money they invest.
So better stay away from them to secure your money.
Activity: 35
Merit: 7
March 26, 2016, 09:52:17 AM
Hello guys i am new her
i have question , guys what do you think about this site : hourlycoins.biz  thanks
i suggest you not try invest in ponzi scheme because you will not get nothing just losing your money without take it a profit.
Unfortunately such ponzi schemes attract many simple greedy people and finally they lose all what they have.

Yes. That is why I do not invest in high interest scheme. These are the tools to attract and steal from people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 22, 2016, 04:43:04 PM
Hello guys i am new her
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 22, 2016, 04:40:43 PM
people are not so much interested in investment because they see scam everywhere.
I propose investment for free where one can only earn and people are afraid...
Only 240 people are interested in my system and only 12 or so are active...
The active ones take then the biggest part of the profit.
people can earn so easily cash,but they read not the rules and so do not understand the system.
people in fact just make money for other people...
I canot understand that people make for 10000 satoshi shares and after hard work to make them given up and do not sell them because they do not know that free shares can be sold for real satoshi.
I have at least 200 users who have sleeping shares in my system.
They will never see the minimum 10000 satoshi in their wallet.

It would be so easy to spend a little time more to convert them in 10000 satoshi.

When I see how people manage free investment...I advise them never investing from their wallet in big investments...

Why spend time for earning 8000 satoshi if the minimum payout is 10000 satoshi?
A little more work and the 10000 satoshi are reached...

never invest if you have not understood the system...even if it is free.

I agree that people are skeptical when it comes to investing but taking risk is the way to increase investments. BTW I wish I could know more about your system of investment.
legendary
Activity: 1008
March 20, 2016, 01:30:32 PM
Hello guys i am new her

Yeah don't invest your bitcoin in any ponzi sites but if you have enough fiat the you can invest it in bitcoins as bitcoin is not ponzi and can give you best returns in future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 20, 2016, 01:25:38 PM
Hello guys i am new her
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
March 20, 2016, 12:46:19 PM
Hello guys i am new her

I advice you to buy and holding the coins right now because we expect the Bitcoin's price will increase soon.I think that's the best profitable investing into Bitcoin

ya right for this good moment to buy and hold. at least we hold until approached halving. so we did not wait too much longer without the certainty
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 20, 2016, 12:32:15 PM
Hello guys i am new her

I advice you to buy and holding the coins right now because we expect the Bitcoin's price will increase soon.I think that's the best profitable investing into Bitcoin

thanks
Activity: 210
March 20, 2016, 10:27:40 AM
Hello guys i am new her

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
March 20, 2016, 10:26:29 AM

Yeah and I think if you want to start trading then its better that you take some guidance or tips from a experienced person who is into trading since a long time.

Than getting guidance, its better to start with a small cash. This will eventually grow making you a good trader.

Even if you start with a small cash there is possibility that you will loose money if you don't have proper knowledge or skills of trading, its better to learn first.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
March 20, 2016, 07:46:12 AM
Investing in BTC?
I think it is more important or better to invest in business related to Bitcoin. Investing in BTC now have some risks. But creating entire new business is right think, because bitcoin will be more popular over time, and this don't mean price must be 10x higher.
For example if you have website create small faucet, and if you have online store you can use bitcoin as payments..
Or maybe you can create business here on this forum.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 20, 2016, 02:47:32 AM

Yeah and I think if you want to start trading then its better that you take some guidance or tips from a experienced person who is into trading since a long time.

Than getting guidance, its better to start with a small cash. This will eventually grow making you a good trader.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2016, 11:38:21 PM
There are rarely any investments, You can trader USD-- BTC at exchanges, You can buy allot of altcoins or you can do loans at btcjam or other loaning investments. You can also buy stocks in the securities section and crypto stocks sites.
Activity: 868
March 19, 2016, 07:00:55 PM

Nice idea, that would be a great help for a newbie who wants to trade with bitcoins, as its always good to have some experienced person beside you who can guide you in best way.
legendary
Activity: 840
March 19, 2016, 05:56:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 896
March 19, 2016, 10:39:49 AM

Activity: 168
March 19, 2016, 10:08:16 AM
Activity: 182
March 19, 2016, 08:05:48 AM
Investing bitcoins is good because you can make a lot of money with it but the fact is that its risky.
Its good to invest with the bitcoin because it has a great future with the halving.

it's depend about time, when you invest your money at tbitcoin, and when you sell it.
sometimes you need to growing your bitcoin. like today it's perfect time to buying bitcoin.

Yes I think this is the buy time as price is good and we can expect that we can sell it for higher price at the time of halving so investing till halving is the best thing to do.

before halving done everyday is good day to buying and holding bitcoin.
i think we can reach $600 in next couple month.

now im still hold my bitcoin

Yeah, buy it now as the price is good and this price can give you best returns in future and especially at the time of halving we will see much better price at the time of halving.

As said buying now is a good decision. As users will get assured return as the halving is gonna happen within few months of this year.

Its pretty sure that investing now in bitcoin will profit later on as the months past but you still need to play safe as there is no guarantee about it you might wake and the price is down.
Pages:
Jump to: