Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in bitcoins for future kids - page 6. (Read 1567 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Most people feel disappointed because they did not buy and store bitcoins in the past, where they doubted and also thought the same things as you now, you need to know that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase from time to time, so invest from now on, we just have to be patient and see the right opportunities when buying it.
Patience is exactly what we need when it comes to investment and those who are doubtful people, they'll soon realize that are wrong and then start to invest. But unfortunately, they will not get the best price for it, they miss the opportunity to buy at the lower price.

I also encourage people to invest in crypto but we should have to settle ourselves first by simply having an idea of what we gonna do. And not just like that, They should change their mindset and turn to it positive because that is the only way it helps to control their emotions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Most people feel disappointed because they did not buy and store bitcoins in the past, where they doubted and also thought the same things as you now, you need to know that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase from time to time, so invest from now on, we just have to be patient and see the right opportunities when buying it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Future for kids thats mean for a looong time holding . well as long you had strong faith in bitcoin not afraid to losing asset good for you . some people may already put all his asset in this crypto again nobody can predict the future. for me personally im still doing short trading only at this price.
You just have to bit a really big profit and you will be set for life to be honest and with bitcoin, if you invest early, chances are you can profit really big from it if you are patient and calm enough to not panic and wait for the right time. My advice, it's better if you first invest bitcoin with yourself as a priority before having an offspring, that needs two people.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
Future for kids thats mean for a looong time holding . well as long you had strong faith in bitcoin not afraid to losing asset good for you . some people may already put all his asset in this crypto again nobody can predict the future. for me personally im still doing short trading only at this price.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
With Bitcoin's movement going upwards base on the history and we already see it in the stock-to-flow model, I think stacking some satoshis for the future kids would be a good idea.
In fact, as I read this thread I already decided to do it so that their future will be secured Cheesy.

If you really want to do this, you must teach your kids at least the basics of Bitcoin so that they can use it when the right time comes. We should tell also the risks of investing into Bitcoin and the consequences and most especially the market cycles because that is the time where people can make huge money but at the same time lose huge money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
maybe someday bitcoin will has the best price, i think you can investing in bitcoin for yours kids, but you should know you need to invest in bitcoin with your savings, dont use the daily money, because bitcoin is not pumping in short time, you need to wait, a month? a year? or maybe many years
Activity: 574
Merit: 125
Just invest it if you're planning for an inheritance for your kids in the future and probably write the seed in a piece of paper not in digitalized form, because of the obvious threats in the internet that could potentially breach your security leading your coins to someone else's wallet.
For me, I am still planning to do it though but I am not sure where to start just yet.
Only beginners will store their seeds on the internet, a good experience bitcoiner will never store their seed on the internet because that is very dangerous as the hackers use only the internet for hacking and stealing your funds online. Investing for your future kids should always be in our mind if we want to be a good parent someday, they will need it and your family to secure your life in the future. Cryptocurrency will grow too much in the future so this is the best time to invest.
Activity: 268
    As a form of investment, many are buying cryptocurrency in smaller quantities and saving for their kids in the future. With the continuous rising and falling of the currency and the volatility of the market, how do we know the coins to buy and save for future use or is it a waste of money.
     Need your thoughts on this tho'...
Investing in Bitcoin for your kids of the future is like buying life insurance for your kids. This is not a good project you should not do. Is there no guarantee what it will be like over the years? Will you profit or lose? Don't bet your money for too long. Should consider carefully! Wish you good decisions.
Activity: 564
    As a form of investment, many are buying cryptocurrency in smaller quantities and saving for their kids in the future. With the continuous rising and falling of the currency and the volatility of the market, how do we know the coins to buy and save for future use or is it a waste of money.
In my opinion, people should not buy Bitcoin to save money for their children. If waiting for your child to grow up and receive profits from Bitcoin is too far away. Although we know today Bitcoin is a digital currency with many benefits. But at present, governments have not really seen it as a replaceable currency. Should buy it for the future your child will face great risks leading to nothing. I do not recommend doing this.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
It will be based on personal cosndieration.
But I am also fond of Bitcoin and prefer to save some BTC regularly for my kids future. Although we still don't know what will happen to Bitcoin in the future, we can have that kind of plan, saving BTC and monitoring the progress and development. I think that this is promising enough
Always take up some considerations because nothing is assured when we do talk about the future.We dont know on what comes next and its hard to entrust all of our funds in bitcoin
unless if you can handle or take the risk then its your choice but on my part then i wont really be considering on doing that.For peace of mind then save up some bitcoins and at the
same time you do save up fiat on banks for having both because its not really needing for you choose one if you can actually had both.
Thing here is that you do able to secure out your kids future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
I already sold my land with Fiat cash and bought 0.76 Btc when bitcoin price was around $42000. And already decided to hold them until Bitcoin price could reach $100000. It's my researvation of my future kids and wife.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 141
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
snip

how do we know the coins to buy and save for future use or is it a waste of money.

if you only focus investing on 1 coin only then you are not wasting your money and time.  Bitcoin value will continue to creep up and you don't need to glance at other coins because other coins are not necessarily able to survive. 

focus on investing in Bitcoin for child's future is your best gift for their future.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The only way to choose the coins to invest wisely is learning about this market and doing a research about the projects. We have known some of them for years and don't have doubts about them. But it is not the same for all the projects. There are many ones also which are scam. If you do your own research, you will make a better choice.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
It will be based on personal cosndieration.
But I am also fond of Bitcoin and prefer to save some BTC regularly for my kids future. Although we still don't know what will happen to Bitcoin in the future, we can have that kind of plan, saving BTC and monitoring the progress and development. I think that this is promising enough
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Several countries and companies have started accepting Bitcoin as payment. Hopefully, other countries will be recognized Bitcoin in the future.
The price of Bitcoin which continuously rising at that rate, if we hold Bitcoin  for the next 10 years for our kids, then a little bit of the current Satoshi will be enough for then.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 350
For the beginners for making investments into cryptocurrencies, I would advise them to invest into Bitcoin. It is a good point to start and the safest way I think. But I advise them to HODL rather than going for a short term. It's the best way to make a good profit.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Its up to you but don't put all your life savings on it. Crypto could really give out that kind of chance for you to make big money or profits in the future but doesn't mean that it would be a guarantee.
Always set out risk management when it comes to investment because we cant be sure on whats ahead this is why its better to secure out somehow on your kids future in forms of fiat.
Im aint saying that crypto isn't capable but its better to stick out on both incase one of them would fail then you do have another one.Dont go all in with crypto
because you would really be risking out your kids future into something which is very unpredictable market.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
Investing in Bitcoin for future kids is an intelligent idea. Can you guess that in the early days of the creation of Bitcoin, those who housed Bitcoin for their children are now very rich and prosperous. Bitcoin has a promising future and its demand is increasing day by day due to its growing popularity all over the world, so the price of bitcoin is rising day by day. So you can save your children future by buying Bitcoin or stacking Bitcoin thinking about their future.
I completely agree with you that investing bitcoin for future kids is very excellent idea. We all know that bitcoin is getting higher and higher because of it's demand day by day. So if you start investing early it has a great chance that in the future you will be have enough or more bitcoin for your kids. Secure life in the future is one of the best gift that parents can give to their kids.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
it could happen, by buying cheap coins that may not have entered the market, we have a chance of getting profit in the long run.
If it turns out that the coin is a scam, we won't lose much ... because we don't have much capital to spend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Actually there is a lot of information about the future of bitcoin, where there are many advantages and price increases in the future, do you know the price when bitcoin first existed, only $ 1 was enough to buy pizza at that time and now you can see for yourself the price of bitcoin, maybe 5- In the next 10 years, the price of bitcoin will be much higher than it is now
Pages:
Jump to: