Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in Cryptocoin - page 5. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:02:03 PM
in my opinion the best way is to invest in top capitalisated coins. Not in one - choose 3-5. And always learn and learn news
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
March 20, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.

You can yes very well invest in crypto coins. No doubt in it. Crypto currencies are dominating the currency market now,  fiats are slowly loosing it's values eventhough governments are fully supporting them. So many good ICOs have come up this year and have gained values in the exchanges. Choose the best coins from CMC.

It is good to invest In cryptocoin. Choose the low price coins in the coinmarketcap and invest in those coins. At present the price of bitcoin is cheap but surely the price will have massive growth like last year. There are so many coins with low value like this. So hold that coins for long term to make good profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
March 20, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.

You can yes very well invest in crypto coins. No doubt in it. Crypto currencies are dominating the currency market now,  fiats are slowly loosing it's values eventhough governments are fully supporting them. So many good ICOs have come up this year and have gained values in the exchanges. Choose the best coins from CMC.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Sometimes it is better to invest to ICO cause the price is cheap while it is not listed on exchanges. I've invested a lot of ICOs and it gives you at least x2 gains.
The next promising ICO is lccx.io. It is crypto exchange based in London.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
And you can also participate in several promising ICO and try to keep their coins on your wallet.

Although with the current market, all the good coins are as low as ever in value. Therefore, you can take the most fancy and put it aside for a few years.
Activity: 96
March 20, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
I think the best thing is not to guess and to participate in the bounty of several interesting projects. Therefore you get some amount of coins for this project. You put it on for a long time and expect it to grow.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 20, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
Investing in the cryptocurrency market, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are still 2 coin worth investing in safely. These are the two strongest coins in the cryptocurrency market. No matter how the market fluctuates, BTC and ETH are still the least volatile, highly efficient, and at the lowest risk. I always support BTC and ETH regardless of how.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
The cyrpto coin that is ideal for your investment is the bitcoin and also the ethereum. This coins will always makes a correction that is best for you to buy and sell. You can start at a very small money for this to make. As a new investor you must be patient and start first at a small money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
No one can know when the coin will give an advantage in market conditions as of now. clear if you want a quick profit and then buy a coin that cost is small with a large capital. small coins are usually given the movement gains fast.
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 02:46:40 AM
As a newcomer, it is recommended that you buy the currency with the highest market value, and they can enter the market when the price goes down. This is the safest investment method.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
March 18, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
If you want to loss your little cash or capital, then listen to all this people here offering you different anonymous coins and ICO that will profit their own pocket. If you truly want to invest in a coin, go to capmarketcoin website and make your own research. If not, loss the little capital you have with you because of the advise you take. I stop telling people the coins to buy when they research themself.
Activity: 22
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 18, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
Today's situation on the market has strained even professional traders, which is already talking about us beginners, we have to act at our own peril and risk. I wish all GOOD TRANSACTIONS.

Right now the market is dangerous for newbies since the price are keep on falling and pumping not much, better to invest on great coins so you cannot lose much money. Keep on looking for other opportunities here, don't just depend on any speculation here, better to make your own analysis don't rush things you still need to learn more.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 12:06:36 AM
By joining Red Lanterns  ICO you not only contribute in RL project development and promotion of sexual education but also are able to get services after the end of ICO. After crowdfunding and you could sale your REDL tokens or pay for Expert services in RL app. Also, buying tokens in the early stages will bring you up to 50 percent bonus
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 10:36:38 PM
The emergence of rare new ICOs will capture the attention of investors and invest in cryptocurrency, but many people will surely fail because of the absence of evaluation.Studying the market is not complicated and gives a good idea of ​​how the value of coin investment will be in the future.
Activity: 96
March 17, 2018, 09:50:58 PM
There is a good method.
You allocate a budget to invest in top 20 coins, or some other top. And watching.

But seriously, to ensure the growth, nobody can. It all depends on you. You believe in the prospects of the team, its technological idea, the global need for the product and other factors.
Any financial advice on the crypto market is useless.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 17, 2018, 05:15:18 PM
Today's situation on the market has strained even professional traders, which is already talking about us beginners, we have to act at our own peril and risk. I wish all GOOD TRANSACTIONS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
March 17, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
Basically,the principles of choosing coins to invest in include :low supply coins which are currently cheap and with very solid teams and a game changing project on which they are working or have worked on.These kinds of coins have the potential to moon with time as the project unfolds and interest in the coin incrrases.You can look at coinseed whose signature I'm wearing.they have a very low supply (10million) and a solid team with an already working project.In any case do your own due diligence before investing in any coin of your choice.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 04:45:50 PM
I think with the current crisis crypto market situation. At the $ 1000 you can choose from many types of investments. I think the bitcoin gold is promising. to invest in the future is very suitable because the price is still relatively small but very could potentially rise to higher prices again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 03:53:08 PM
As for the cheap altcoins, I would advise you to look at the ESP and ADA. From not quite cheap offer to consider WCT, AION and ETP
In General, now is a very good time to pick up promising coins, some of the recently released on the market fell below the price of ICO
Pages:
Jump to: