Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..! - page 21. (Read 22767 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 20, 2017, 01:26:05 PM
of course, it is a really good idea. Bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. But it's also risky to invest because the price of Bitcoin is increasing and decreasing fastly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 10:10:41 AM
I think Investing money on bitcoin is really a good idea to make your money grow and earn a lot of profit. However
 investing in bitcoin requires  knowledge . you will know what is happening with your money and also the techniques you can use to earn fast. Also you will lose some and gain some
Activity: 224
December 20, 2017, 09:42:44 AM
Investing in bitcoin is really good because as we all can see bitcoin price as of now keeps on increasing and also there are people that sell their house in order for them to be able to have money to invest in bitcoin but all I can say is that you must only invest what you will afford to lose because we dont know what will happen in the future but I hope that bitcoin will continue to grow so that alot of people will be happy specially to those people who invest in bitcoin and also to those people who earn bitcoin.Investing in bitcoin is better than bank because with bitcoin you can earn more profit.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 08:42:46 AM
Because investing in bitcoin is much better. Where bitcoin also has a liquidity that isn't less than gold, and level demand for understanding of financial technology the better. Thus, bitcoin deserves to be an option in investing.
Activity: 67
December 20, 2017, 06:44:46 AM
Reaching 1 Bitcoin worth of investments isn't really achievable by everyone especially nowadays as the coin has become very expensive. What people can do is just regularly buy whatever they can.
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 06:42:59 AM
Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

investing money in bitcoin is also good but if only investment does not reach the price of 1 bitcoin then we do not get much benefit from the increase of bitcoin. we can at least have 1 bitcoin to feel its advantages.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 20, 2017, 06:36:43 AM
Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
As of now many people already invest in bitcoin and they prefer to invest in bitcoin than in other properties. Investing in bitcoin is a good idea and I think I will turn all money in bitcoin because I know it is very profitable and I could gain a lot of money. Lastly, investing in bitcoin will help you to have better future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 20, 2017, 06:30:05 AM

It is a good approach since and I'm pioneer and late investors would agree with this since bitcoins market is booming each year a lot of people are taking this opportunity to make profit from it. Bitcoin's price will continue to increase, and it will reach higher value compared to its previous highest value which will most likely to happen before the year 2018 ends.

Yes of course it is very useful for future generations.Now a day's bitcoin investment is the best investment when comparing to other money growing investment in the world because it is more popular in all countries for its unique features so no currencies Will beat bitcoin for next few years.
Activity: 42
December 20, 2017, 06:27:44 AM
Bitcoin could becomes the key in every transaction if it's popular. Global transfer and fast transaction without formality is really potiental for Bitcoin to growing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 06:22:29 AM
it could be, but do not all the money you invest, think about your daily needs, a good example is when you receive a salary, you can set aside some money from your salary for bitcoin, depending on how much your salary at your place work. who better know the comment below.
It is surety rather just a thinking that bitcoins are the best way to earn money. There are so many methods relating every person’s caliber. Some are doing this on trading, some are earning money from investing. Some are only writing for bitcoins and earning handsome amount and much more. So yes bitcoins are amazing now a days and if you don’t have bitcoins with you buy with an immediate action.
regardless of the many ways and methods to get bitcoin. bitcoin investment in particular is really very profitable. bitcoin prices will continue to climb up and this is a wonderful opportunity for anyone to get a profit instantly. I think a lot of people should start to see the potential of bitcoin. how bitcoin development is so good and very worth investing here
I don't understand why people can't see its potential? it has already shown itself enough to trust it...and one must be short-sighted to miss this opportunity to earn
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 06:10:35 AM
it could be, but do not all the money you invest, think about your daily needs, a good example is when you receive a salary, you can set aside some money from your salary for bitcoin, depending on how much your salary at your place work. who better know the comment below.
It is surety rather just a thinking that bitcoins are the best way to earn money. There are so many methods relating every person’s caliber. Some are doing this on trading, some are earning money from investing. Some are only writing for bitcoins and earning handsome amount and much more. So yes bitcoins are amazing now a days and if you don’t have bitcoins with you buy with an immediate action.
regardless of the many ways and methods to get bitcoin. bitcoin investment in particular is really very profitable. bitcoin prices will continue to climb up and this is a wonderful opportunity for anyone to get a profit instantly. I think a lot of people should start to see the potential of bitcoin. how bitcoin development is so good and very worth investing here
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 05:29:52 AM
Maybe it is still good because bitcoin price and value is still increasing and decrease just few level but will increase very high. So if you have money for bitcoin do not wait for the price to get low because the price now is already low compare to what will be happened next year round.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 05:19:49 AM
Obviously it is a very good approach to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. But invest only that you can afford to lose because of bitcoin is risky to invest the price of Bitcoin is increasing and decreasing fastly.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 20, 2017, 05:01:47 AM

It is a good approach since and I'm pioneer and late investors would agree with this since bitcoins market is booming each year a lot of people are taking this opportunity to make profit from it. Bitcoin's price will continue to increase, and it will reach higher value compared to its previous highest value which will most likely to happen before the year 2018 ends.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
December 20, 2017, 04:40:49 AM
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 03:21:51 AM

Yes,many people are buy bitcoin using their money just to invest here in bitcoin,because bitcoin is a currency that earn good profits in fast return to us.that's why many of us are buy btc in any cost.if you invest here and hold it in a long term.maybe in the future you will get rich like other that already rich here in bitcoin.
Everyone who invested in bitcoin is now enjoying goof financial situation and bitcoin get fame because of this feature that it delivers more than 100% of profit and all this rate of profit will get increase in bitcoin investors and I think the demand of bitcoin will be more high in 2k18 because people will get familiar to the code of conduct about bitcoin and there is nothing risk in investing whole money I have seen many they did,
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 08:49:43 AM
It is good to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin is stonger each day.  The massive adoption nowadays is a sign that it is good to put money. But, as usual in any investment it takes a lot of risks. Therefore, dont put all your eggs in one basket, because we cant predict its price of bitcoin.
Well as I've  heard from friend's  investing bitcoin is better and also if you must know what to do you can earn and maybe you can have a good profit dor future, but for an intelligence move you don't  need to put all your coin so that it wont be at risk. And you will not be lost all your income. Just put it in your mind that investing is a kind of work that you must put all your knowledge so that you can be good.
I agree, every action must be thought out and filled with knowledge...and you need to devote time to learning, to be filled with new knowledge, to be able to apply them and eventually get your profit
Activity: 413
December 19, 2017, 08:32:08 AM
It is good to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin is stonger each day.  The massive adoption nowadays is a sign that it is good to put money. But, as usual in any investment it takes a lot of risks. Therefore, dont put all your eggs in one basket, because we cant predict its price of bitcoin.
Well as I've  heard from friend's  investing bitcoin is better and also if you must know what to do you can earn and maybe you can have a good profit dor future, but for an intelligence move you don't  need to put all your coin so that it wont be at risk. And you will not be lost all your income. Just put it in your mind that investing is a kind of work that you must put all your knowledge so that you can be good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 19, 2017, 07:13:47 AM
In my opinion, it would be a beautiful thing to do with your extra money or cash. We all know that bitcoin price is increasing rapidly and you can profit or can gain more money through it. Imagine that bitcoin’s amount is rising 5-10% every week, and if you invest like 100$ on it just for your sample, you will notice that you are earning money every day. If you have an extra money and willing to invest in bitcoin, just spend some money that you afford to lose.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 06:28:45 AM
Yes it is a very good approach when it comes to BTC, because the more investments BTC attains the higher it's rate gets.
Pages:
Jump to: