Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..! - page 24. (Read 22767 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

Yes,many people are buy bitcoin using their money just to invest here in bitcoin,because bitcoin is a currency that earn good profits in fast return to us.that's why many of us are buy btc in any cost.if you invest here and hold it in a long term.maybe in the future you will get rich like other that already rich here in bitcoin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 05:50:30 AM
Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

Indeed investing in bitcoin is now very profitable. Many people are successful because of this bitcoin investment. So there is no harm in you trying to invest in bitcoin. but do not all your money in invest. Try some of your money.
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
December 16, 2017, 05:45:25 AM
I'm investing in bitcoin. as well as from any invista, I first of all look forward to growth, and even better, great growth
Activity: 208
December 16, 2017, 05:16:15 AM
it could be, but do not all the money you invest, think about your daily needs, a good example is when you receive a salary, you can set aside some money from your salary for bitcoin, depending on how much your salary at your place work. who better know the comment below.
Activity: 79
December 16, 2017, 03:05:06 AM
i think so bitcoin is good investment nowadays because its popular in high price value
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
December 16, 2017, 01:42:07 AM
Yes it is good investing money to buy bitcoin. You can observe how bitcoin gets higher and higher value nowadays.
Activity: 484
December 15, 2017, 11:47:14 PM
The value that bitcoin achieves is that which affects us, the higher the value, the more profitable the trader becomes and the richer it becomes.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 11:26:40 PM
Bitcoin is getting popular nowadays,  and the price is increasing. Thus,  many people are interested in investing  their money in bitcoin.
Bitcoin looks having a good future as long as the technology still developes. People who have been investing in bitcoin are feeling the increasing price now which give them a big profit. Then,  if they still invest now,  they might get much bigger profit in the future than today since the price is predicted going to the moon later. Just wish it's gonna happen.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
December 15, 2017, 11:23:59 AM
Yes definitely it will affect the value of bitcoin in future there is no doubt about it. The higher the demand for bitcoin the more its value will increase over time particularly if the supply is not proportionate to the definitely bitcoin value will increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 11:11:24 AM
Investing money in bitcoin is very risky. As we could see, it's quite expensive to invest or buy bitcoin. Either way, invest not all money, but only those that you can afford to lose, because we can't predict the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 157
December 15, 2017, 10:50:09 AM
Investment with bitcoin is very profitable, a lot of bitcoin effect for us in the future. The effect of bitcoin on my own, in terms of finance I greatly benefited because of the bitcoin I get I hold bitcoin until bitcoin prices rose up to $ 16000 + and I sell with the end I get a big advantage
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 15, 2017, 10:19:54 AM
Investing money on Bitcoin is the smart choice by the smart people.If you want to earn money as a profit by short or long term investing, I will suggest everyone to invest in Bitcoin.Because, it is profitable business.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
December 15, 2017, 09:51:04 AM
Yes it is. Investing is a good choice to makes your money profitable but invest what you can afford to lose. You don't win at all times. Your profit depends on the market value of bitcoins where you put your investment.
This is the basic rules of investment that when you are new in the market, only try to invest that amount you can risk but again with the passage of time, you should increase your investment because a big profit is only possible when you take bigger risks.

As far as investing into bitcoin is concerned, I don’t think so people are facing losses with this currency. All cases I have experienced are of success, so in short it is wise to invest in it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 15, 2017, 08:43:39 AM
yes this would be a great idea to invest money in bitcoin. bitcoin will give you a big profit for sure but i am just hoping that when you enter investing you already had the idea how much percentage you can get in that investment and mke a research so you will know that you are joining a legit investment.
I think investing in bitcoin is the best option, besides its profit bitcoin also make the money safe of its investor or investor. According to my point of view investment in bitcoin is a very good decision because it has extra privacy and protection, now hacking bitcoin is almost impossible. With protection, bitcoin also give profit to its user because the price of bitcoin is increasing regularly with time.
Activity: 196
December 15, 2017, 06:43:03 AM
Well, every now and then, bitcoin are always featured in the mainstream, This makes everybody curious about it, and in the sense bitcoin has the capability to reproduce money in just a short span of time, They tend to alter invest in crypto's rather to old traditional activities. For me this is the smartest way to invest nowadays because it will makes you an instant millionaire if you have much capital in investing:)
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 15, 2017, 06:18:16 AM
It's good to invest in bitcoin because of what I see, many are recognizing it. Especially now that its value in the market continues to increase. If you're planning to invest in Bitcoin, start now right away. But do not just pour everything, because putting your money in Bitcoin is very risky. So set out what you think you can lose.
It is true, invested money in bitcoin is good, see the value of bitcoin this time of day to day and is definitely will get advantage large enough and we can also be paying all the purposes with bitcoin, although there is a risk of lurking every time
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2017, 05:06:31 AM
This is a very good approach to everyone who are using bitcoin earlier than those who just started. As the investors' population is increasing, the price of bitcoin also increases. It is a good thing that many people invest on it.

It will have a significant influence in the future, as the bitcoin popularity goes up, many people around the globe from different walks of life are now engaged with the bitcoins and other altcoins. Obviously, more and more transactions will be created in the future I hope it will not affect the transaction fee lol. But to sum it up, yes, it was a good approach.
Activity: 210
December 15, 2017, 04:54:13 AM
It's good to invest in bitcoin because of what I see, many are recognizing it. Especially now that its value in the market continues to increase. If you're planning to invest in Bitcoin, start now right away. But do not just pour everything, because putting your money in Bitcoin is very risky. So set out what you think you can lose.
Activity: 322
December 15, 2017, 03:28:25 AM
This is actually a great idea since bitcoin has reached its highest exchange rate at present in the market. It would be of great deal if we invest money on bitcoin because this assures that your certain amount of investment would double up even in a short span of time. It is such a great idea if you have joined bitcoin because it is very much helpful to all of us. It is trusted and proven since we have already heard a lot of success stories who have joined bitcoin for years. It motivates us very well. We earn and at the same time we get to learn a lot of things. It is one of the best decision which is to invest big amount of money in bitcoin. One great way how to increase income and earn bigger and bigger.
Activity: 263
December 15, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
Investing money on bitcoins is always an smart idea as we know how bitcoin is gaining popularity nowadays and the demand of bitcoins will also get much higher in future which will directly contribute in taking price to next level so its always good to invest a part of your wealth in bitcoins and earn best profits in future and the best thing about bitcoin investment is that you can make huge profits by investing even a small amount as no one knows how high it can go in future.
Investing money in bitcoin now a days are better than other places the reason is that if you can invest less money even in bitcoin then you can make big profit if you have exprince of investing other wise you can also do trading in bitcoin which is the easiest work in bitcoin forum.
Pages:
Jump to: