Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..! - page 52. (Read 22767 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 09, 2017, 07:15:20 AM
Bitcoin has become on of the best investing item of this decade. It is very recommended for investors to distribute at least 10-20% of their portfolio's investment to Bitcoins.
The recent swings in Bitcoin price has shown that it has great potential to rise. When one gonna see yearly change, Bitcoin is non-stoppable since 2014, with yearly change from 30-100%.
So if anyone is surfboard investor, Bitcoin is best holding to go with atm and to make some good profits.

That is why I think it is best to really invest in bitcoin there are profit in saving up in it and there are profit in trading with it, I think other Altcoins really want to be like bitcoin for sure because of what bitcoin has attain for it self, I am using it now in paying my expenses and keep my internet up getting some advantage in your daily need with bitcoin is pretty much helpful for me.
yes that is right, i will always like to invest my money in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is increasing continously  therefore i will like to invest more and more in bitcoin.
Don't be greedy in investing in bitcoin because if you are greedy and you don't do analysis then there is a high possibility for you to lose money because sometimes the price of bitcoin is falling down because of some bad news or progress. If you want to invest in bitcoin more and more, then you should analyze first what is going on and if it is a good time to buy bitcoin or not. Don't be greedy, control your emotions.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 08, 2017, 07:56:28 PM
Bitcoin has become on of the best investing item of this decade. It is very recommended for investors to distribute at least 10-20% of their portfolio's investment to Bitcoins.
The recent swings in Bitcoin price has shown that it has great potential to rise. When one gonna see yearly change, Bitcoin is non-stoppable since 2014, with yearly change from 30-100%.
So if anyone is surfboard investor, Bitcoin is best holding to go with atm and to make some good profits.

That is why I think it is best to really invest in bitcoin there are profit in saving up in it and there are profit in trading with it, I think other Altcoins really want to be like bitcoin for sure because of what bitcoin has attain for it self, I am using it now in paying my expenses and keep my internet up getting some advantage in your daily need with bitcoin is pretty much helpful for me.
yes that is right, i will always like to invest my money in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is increasing continously  therefore i will like to invest more and more in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
April 08, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
April 03, 2017, 01:23:18 PM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
April 03, 2017, 12:07:07 PM
Investing money on bitcoin is one of the trending topic here in our forum and i think it is a good practice to find investment like bitcoin because this has a big potential that after a few years it will pump again like what just happened last month. IMO, Bitcoin can be the answer for those people who are finding answer on how to get money fast because bitcoin is volatile then they can easy make profit by doing trading.
Well, look at the current price, makes many people think to immediately invest the money they have in the form of bitcoin. Besides, very many people who think that the price of bitcoin will be higher than at present, so it probably will be a long-term investment that is very helpful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
April 03, 2017, 11:47:55 AM
Investing money on bitcoin is one of the trending topic here in our forum and i think it is a good practice to find investment like bitcoin because this has a big potential that after a few years it will pump again like what just happened last month. IMO, Bitcoin can be the answer for those people who are finding answer on how to get money fast because bitcoin is volatile then they can easy make profit by doing trading.
Bitcoin is good investment for the long term plans, but for short time, 3 or 4 months, I prefer investing in altcoins as we can see a lot of alts which pumped 5 times or more in few months.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 03, 2017, 11:00:08 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 03, 2017, 10:55:14 AM
Yeah right, investment is bitcoin most easy and simple, just by buying a bitcoin then hold then we will benefit, I'm sure the trend like this could still last up to 10 years.

I agree, and it's been proven almost 1 year, if we want to be patient and not panic so we can benefit from the trend of price increase. From the beginning I advise for all to hold despite the price drop to $1000 and proven now priced at $1100 again.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
April 03, 2017, 07:30:24 AM
saving bitcoin in past has given me enormous profits and I am always stocking some coins because no one knows when the price might hike and give us big profit. Altcoins are good too Wink
Altcoins are really good at a moment so its good to put some money in altcoins and meanwhile let the price of bitcoins go higher so best thing would be investing money in bitcoins and holding them and trade altcoins to make quick profits and also to grow the level of bitcoins in our wallet.

When trading with alternative coins, one must always remember that this is very risky. No one can guess what will happen to them tomorrow.
I try to save almost all my savings in bitcoins

If you want to get rid of risk of investing then the safest way would be to hold them and keep them safe in bitcoin but the only issue in holding is that it will never grow your coins in long run which can be done with trading but its recommended to invest in trading only if you have good knowledge of it.

Even in the retention of coins there are risks. But I agree with you, they are minimal. Now I'm investing only in bitcoin, for the reason that I did not find projects worthy of my attention. I trust Bitcoin.

Yes the best place to invest your money is into the bitcoins itself as it will prove to be an best investment in future so don't invest your bitcoin in any ponzi or cloud mining site and the right choice would be to hold your bitcoins for a long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 03, 2017, 07:11:36 AM
saving bitcoin in past has given me enormous profits and I am always stocking some coins because no one knows when the price might hike and give us big profit. Altcoins are good too Wink
Altcoins are really good at a moment so its good to put some money in altcoins and meanwhile let the price of bitcoins go higher so best thing would be investing money in bitcoins and holding them and trade altcoins to make quick profits and also to grow the level of bitcoins in our wallet.

When trading with alternative coins, one must always remember that this is very risky. No one can guess what will happen to them tomorrow.

If you want to get rid of risk of investing then the safest way would be to hold them and keep them safe in bitcoin but the only issue in holding is that it will never grow your coins in long run which can be done with trading but its recommended to invest in trading only if you have good knowledge of it.

Even in the retention of coins there are risks. But I agree with you, they are minimal. Now I'm investing only in bitcoin, for the reason that I did not find projects worthy of my attention. I trust Bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 03, 2017, 06:30:24 AM
Yeah right, investment is bitcoin most easy and simple, just by buying a bitcoin then hold then we will benefit, I'm sure the trend like this could still last up to 10 years.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
April 03, 2017, 06:22:04 AM

Activity: 350
April 03, 2017, 06:20:44 AM
Investing a money in bitcoin is really great.
You can earn a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
April 03, 2017, 06:19:27 AM

Yup! it is risky indeed but if you would have an experience and get a hang on making trade and balance the impending ups and downs of it you can get a much more sum than other conventional bitcoin earning work, I think you would need a guidelines of a professional regarding this.
Activity: 240
April 03, 2017, 05:56:25 AM

Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
April 03, 2017, 02:16:24 AM
Investing money in bitcoins is always good as it will give you good and positive results in future if you are investing in it now as price is still can be treated as good for making an investment if you visualize the future price of bitcoins.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2017, 09:14:37 PM
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 25, 2017, 09:05:42 PM
Activity: 364
March 25, 2017, 08:40:38 PM
I think people will invest more in the coins once there is a better way ( easier ) way of buying the coins.

There are a lot of "easier" way of buying bitcoin. And the thing that bitcoin's price are getting lower, means it is a good price to buy bitcoin. If you are not having an "easier" way of buying bitcoin, where are you buying bitcoin? why not tell us, or maybe tell your experience why it is hard.

I think he is not aware about the ways of buying bitcoins and it will also depend on the country he is living in but most of the users here prefer to buy it from localbitcoins as it is the easiest and safest way to buy bitcoins as the site involves escrow services which makes it more safer for buying and selling bitcoins.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 25, 2017, 08:20:11 PM
I think people will invest more in the coins once there is a better way ( easier ) way of buying the coins.

There are a lot of "easier" way of buying bitcoin. And the thing that bitcoin's price are getting lower, means it is a good price to buy bitcoin. If you are not having an "easier" way of buying bitcoin, where are you buying bitcoin? why not tell us, or maybe tell your experience why it is hard.
Pages:
Jump to: