Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 15. (Read 20051 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
Altcoins are very interesting for investing. Many of them are now at the bottom and they simply have nowhere to fall. So now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 12, 2018, 08:06:17 AM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

I think the choice for now is that there are many cheap and potentially altcoins in the future. yes especially for next year, but this is speculation that always has risks of course.
and the current altcoin top is cheap, you can take part in the purchase
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
Thank you..
I think of course it's valuable, but only a few altcoins for me are good for investing. just an example is ethereum and litecoin. because in my opinion the two altcoins are quite stable in the market
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 12, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
I love altcoins, because I am sure, that the reason for the mass adoption will be altcoins and not Bitcoin. This coin is too old for the modern society and there are some coins already existing that are ready to take the lead.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 12, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
Thank you..

of course yes
but not for all altcoins. investing in altcoin is lower risk than investing in ico, that is a fact.
but for now most people make fast investments. yes, you want to quickly get a profit, because that's a lot of people who suffer losses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 12, 2018, 07:03:00 AM
Investing in altcoins is sometimes a difficult task to take especially when you have little knowledge about the coin you want to invest. This makes it very risky and stressful. However, it worth it to invest in altcoins that have the potential of growing someday to earn money later.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 10, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
There is no altcoin worth investing now.Now if you invest, you will lose all.Of course you can choose the top ten coin.I hope that you can invest cautiously in a bear market.
why only the first ten? I suggest choosing 20. tokens from top 200. and split with correct percentage. of course 50% for top  5 coins)
Activity: 630
November 09, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
if u are planning to invest in altcoins then i would suggest u to buy coins like neo tron and iota and eth all these coins developments are so strong in terms of price and growth

I like your recommendation. These altcoins are potential big gainers, and I also have them in my portfolio. However, you can also pay attention to less popular, but very good tokens like Gladius, Mallcoin, Shivom.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
November 08, 2018, 11:35:55 AM
I'm invest in altcoins that I trust only, even though it sounds strange, I have gotten a profit of around 30% of my initial deposit assets, i see trading very active and many programs are issued, then what's wrong with investing my assets in altcoin.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
for existing altcoins I have chosen XLM and XRP. They are very consistent in maintaining prices, I think this is a good choice for long-term investment. But if you have great courage I suggest to invest in ico. The price offered at the time of the ico is definitely lower and usually offers a lot of bonuses if you are lucky you will get multiple profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
There is no altcoin worth investing now.Now if you invest, you will lose all.Of course you can choose the top ten coin.I hope that you can invest cautiously in a bear market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
No not at all its complete waste of time investing in altcoins there are lots of scam coins on right now and its not advisable to throw away money into this that wont be of benefits to us at the end of the day,you can invest in other coins and make your profits thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
Thank you..
quite a long time ago compare to this young market. ehe, to me, the best coin to invest right now is ETH and BTC, no more for any altcoin that advertising would chage your life or something like that! just full of scam, and this downtrend even make it more brutal
Activity: 169
Vite
November 08, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
Thank you..
In my opinion, eth is the most investment coin. I think in the future its price will be high again. There are plenty of altcoins worth investing in, you should consider before investing in altcoins
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
It is a very good option to buy altcoins as they keep you in the profits even in the bear market. So if the bear in the jungle. than alt is your option.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 08, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
I believe that investing in altcoins is still probably considered the most profitable today because, from last year’s experience, I can only say that today the market really needs new funds and new people.

You just need to be careful to choose altcoins that will have a great chance to rise in the future. the crypto world journey is still long and hope something big will happen.
Activity: 420
November 08, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
Thank you..
I understand that you are afraid of this current condition, but i'm sure that there are still a good project available. Cause not all project were scam.
What we have to do is become smarter to find those good project among the bad.
Activity: 1022
November 08, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
as investors managing use with tasks as details on appealing returns of reference with the business intelligence of market and from developer, the work on trading with the ico scheme to gives of chance as might the results to match of minimum limit on request as confinement.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
Investing in Altcoin is a choice. For someone who has the courage they can take advantage of the altcoin dump and pump process.
But for those who don't like challenges, investing in Altcoin is a very high risk.
It is very difficult to choose, be smart in making decisions and it can reduce the risk of getting worse.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
I believe that investing in altcoins is still probably considered the most profitable today because, from last year’s experience, I can only say that today the market really needs new funds and new people.
Pages:
Jump to: