Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 11. (Read 20027 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 04:50:13 AM
In the near future, eth should show to be a good candidate for investment. Soon the developers will show their achievements and this can be very cool.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
February 09, 2019, 04:42:43 AM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

in my opinion  not for now .
Be course all altcoins are not really linterpentend they are heavy bindet to the Bitcoin prize.
So i go currently with the king .

regards
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 04:37:00 AM
Not all Altcin are good for investing because not all Altcoin are good, so you have to choose the good one to invest so you can give a lot of results.
before you make an investment, you must first check whether it is really good and convincing or not.
so you have to be careful when choosing coins.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2019, 04:25:05 AM
Investing on altcoins?
I prefers choose XLM, why? Because I have never been disappointed by the development of this project since I first know about STR a.k.a XLM until now. Another altcoins who has potential to choosen for investation is EOS and TRX.

Ethereum has many chances to become the cryptocurrency #1. Today, more and more investors choose this crypto and not Bitcoin. I am sure that in less than a year, ETH price will be tripled, and it will grow further.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
February 09, 2019, 04:10:06 AM
Investing on altcoins?
I prefers choose XLM, why? Because I have never been disappointed by the development of this project since I first know about STR a.k.a XLM until now. Another altcoins who has potential to choosen for investation is EOS and TRX.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 09, 2019, 03:54:00 AM
In the current situation in a situation that is not too good it can even be said to be very bad. but I still feel there is good hope in the future, namely in Q2 in 2019. Don't hesitate to invest in new altcoins that already have a market, because if you are more observant, many altcoins are good enough for future investments.
Everyone really hopes that there will be a change in the market. Previously, many said that 2019 was the year of change. in Q1 now it seems we can't expect it
Activity: 644
February 09, 2019, 03:50:07 AM
Indeed, every coin is very valuable to invest, but when investing you must be careful. There is a lot you have to do to get coins that have potential. You can try investing in coins that have cheap prices. Because if you pump coins you can get enough profit.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 09, 2019, 03:46:46 AM
In the current situation in a situation that is not too good it can even be said to be very bad. but I still feel there is good hope in the future, namely in Q2 in 2019. Don't hesitate to invest in new altcoins that already have a market, because if you are more observant, many altcoins are good enough for future investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 01:52:34 AM
Thank you..
No! In any altcoins, it is dangerous to invest. For investment, bitcoin or Ethereum, are much better suited. These currencies are much safer and time-tested.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
November 25, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
Invest only in those projects with real-world use cases. Better make your own research first. But I would suggest you MODUM and SMART CONTAINERS.
The market is currently red and it is a good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 210
November 25, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
Thank you..
Well, investing in altcoins is probably the first profitable in the whole Internet, I think you need to approach wisely to investing and then you will earn !
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 25, 2018, 01:14:26 PM
investing in altcoins could be very profitable, but now eth in big crisis, so altcoins in crisis too, now the better way to buy eth or btc and hold
Activity: 310
November 25, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
buy ethereum bro, it is on low price 100$ bcs on shit market now
dont worry, it would recover soon, just be patience
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 25, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
I still believe in a number of altcoins which I think are very potential, such as Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Cardano. But indeed what is happening now is as if everything is destroyed and worthless, but the rain will soon subside, the storm will end soon, what happens after that, of course the cool air is a relief
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
I think only a handful of altcoins are worth investing. First of all, I think its token has a stable sales channel, and its team should be keen on the future development of the token

You must have at least 10-15 altcoins in your portfolio (Bitcoin as well). naturally, it will be very difficult to pick the best ones, but trust DASH, Cardano, Komodo, TRON, and Stellar. These are very cool projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 05:09:32 AM
I am also fully convinced that reliable altcoins are now becoming an excellent choice for promising investments. After all, from next year we can see a gradual improvement in the situation on the crypto market and the rise in price of reliable cryptocurrencies. But in any case, investors should carefully choose altcoins and distribute their investments to buy different coins in order to reduce risks.
Activity: 700
November 23, 2018, 08:52:00 PM
Thank you..

There is many good project in market and i think its good investment because they developing a project for our daily need. Cryptocurrency market not only bitcoin, and i think there is good altcoin worth to invest
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 23, 2018, 08:13:58 PM
in my opinion you must be careful to invest in a number of altcoins, because nowadays many are scam or have a bad impact and there are also good altcoins to invest in such as etherum and usdt.

Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 23, 2018, 04:14:53 AM
At the expense of investment in any altcoin I doubt that this is the right decision. Many of them will not grow and develop and investment will not bring profit.
if you are guided like that you should no longer be active in this forum. but in reality you are not sure about investing in crypto but are still here, and that is the funniest thing I have ever found
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 23, 2018, 04:09:35 AM
Not each of them, but only some more valuable. i prefer altcoins with a history behind and good product.
Most of alts don't have anything besides token
Pages:
Jump to: