Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 21. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
Investing in bitcoin is too risky at all many of our investors are getting gain from their investment some investors also are lossing their investment in bitcoin. Probably you make first your nice strategy and research first before you invest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
Agree with you. It's not just putting your money on it then just wait for it and it will earn big. But most of people joining are expecting to be like this that's why they often failed... Because of their wrong doing.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
April 23, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

in my opinion to be able to join bitcoin easy to be difficult, because we have a lot to learn carefully in order to understand what is bitcoin, the benefits of bitcoin itself and we must also understand the loss or risk that can come anytime, so for the investors should be prepared with what will happen in the future so investors can be maximized to invest and get huge profits in the near future
You should now have a greater understanding of how and why the Bitcoin price changes (supply and demand, regulations, news etc.), which means you know how people make their Bitcoin price predictions. As well as thinking about these things  they also think about the technology of Bitcoin (the Bitcoin blockchain) and its progress.
Activity: 42
April 23, 2018, 03:05:54 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

in my opinion to be able to join bitcoin easy to be difficult, because we have a lot to learn carefully in order to understand what is bitcoin, the benefits of bitcoin itself and we must also understand the loss or risk that can come anytime, so for the investors should be prepared with what will happen in the future so investors can be maximized to invest and get huge profits in the near future
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
April 22, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
Agree, many aspects that we must understand in moving our assets into 1 exchange to another exchange. because many also lose their assets not only because of the case of loss from hacking or trading. but fraud in the form of business (ponzi) or mining that claims they are legit. we need to know the basic foundation before fully entering this crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:00:45 PM
Yeah it is, investing in bitcoin is very hard because the price fluctuates a lot. And that is normal because with great profits comes great risks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
April 22, 2018, 05:13:09 PM
Who says that investing to bitcoin is easy. it is not the cup of tea for everyone. Only some can do it well and then prosper n flourish in the market. Because you need to understand the tactics of the market and that you can only understand when your own basics are pretty much clear. For the basic understanding of the subject I took the help of videos and a few books. That worked for me well. And then it was this bitcoin talk forum as well that added on to my support. Well after all the investment in bitcoin is going to fetch you pretty good returns, so how can anyone think it to be an easy- breezy task. But once you understand how the market works, nobody van stop you from getting well off, bet me!!

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
Investing in crypto is not easy and has enormous risks, there is nothing to guarantee if something happens to my investment here, and there is nothing to set and guarantee that bitcoin will rise or fall in price. Moreover, I am a beginner here, there are many things I need to learn here. The fear to put my money in crypto is still very big, but crypto does not need people who hesitate to join the investment. So I'm sure I can get through it and I'll start investing from small money first, so if I fail, I will not regret it too deeply, because my lost money is just a little, then I will keep trying until I succeed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
Working with money is not a joke at all. These things must be approached with a cool head, otherwise goodbye money, and with them the nerves. First of all, I would advise you to work with people who already have some success in earning cryptocurrency. Over time, you will understand which principle of earning you more suitable. Perhaps, here you will find yourself and you will be tightened with the head, and there and to startups at hand where it is possible to realize well itself.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
The only thing that's hard about bitcoin is to see you discard the capital, especially if you're a beginner.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
April 22, 2018, 04:34:09 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is very easy, it's just a decision you make. All the think you mentioned are very easy to learn when you are really interested in Bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
April 22, 2018, 04:24:08 PM
In fact, it is! When I first wanted to invest in bitcoin, I could not find where to do it! I managed to buy bitcoin more expensive by 10% than it really cost! Unfortunately, ordinary money can not be made on all exchanges!
Activity: 490
April 22, 2018, 03:02:10 PM
I agree with you. Investing in bitcoins is not easy. Bitcoin’s prices are always changing. If you want to invest in bitcoin then you definitely must have a good knowledge of bitcoin. Not so, you must have a lot of money.
Yes knowledge is very important for Investment, if we have a good knowledge we Will know how bitcoin work and how big the risk we should to take because the price is really unstable, if we are not careful when we invest, we can lose our money. Before we invest we should know the condition of market, it's better to invest when the market decrease.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
April 22, 2018, 02:20:51 PM
That's right,before you start to invest in cryptocurrency,you must get the basic first.Learn the essential knowledge regarding crypto to avoid risk and loss.Like the people who start invest in the end of last december,they rush to invest because the hype of bitcoin reaching ATH,now they're regretting it because the price is dropping by 60%.
Activity: 186
April 22, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
I agree with you. Investing in bitcoins is not easy. Bitcoin’s prices are always changing. If you want to invest in bitcoin then you definitely must have a good knowledge of bitcoin. Not so, you must have a lot of money.
Activity: 128
April 22, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
Whatever we are going to work on and develop will definitely require a process that we can not instantly get for a profit or a good result. So also with investing with Bitcoin, of course we have to start from the basic stage, to get good results. We have a lot to learn the science of investing in this Bitcoin, so we can see a good market for us to start doing the process of investing.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
Bitcoin investment has a process, in which it need the process number one need to be calculated the period time to invest and time to sell, as a good business man, the process most undergoes mostly when the prize drop, and that is the right time to buy, like wise pass two, up to now, is the best time to invest, base on the current time.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 01:44:08 PM
The very truth about BITCOIN. People take it easy because they think that they just need some money to invest and they will become a billionaire over night but the reason of their failure is they only see the good side not the bad one, they only see the profit and not the risk they had to face.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 22, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
I think for people who clearly has little or insufficient knowledge on bitcoins and how
it works would probably have a difficult time understanding everything about it. There
are plenty of topics and crucial subjects that need to understand first to further appreciate
bitcoins and cryptocurrency. I had a hard time myself when I first got in, plenty of
stuff and terms to learn, culminate and grasp. Lucky for me I have a really marvelous
and patient teacher and mentor who guided me with what I needed to start. I think
the whole cyrptocurrency, wallets and market are diverse but critical stuff to learn.
It's entirely a new universe, but a very lucrative and interesting one. Read, ask and
read some more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
Yes, everything you say is true. I think, Investing in Bitcoin, stocks, or other investments, if we do not understand everything, it is easy for us to lose.

However, I would argue, when talking about ways, then I would say that investing in bitcoin is easy to do than on other types of investments.

Bitcoin registration procedure is fairly easy. Probably because Bitcoin is not control by an institution. To have Bitcoin, we can start with a small amount of money. This is very much different from stocks that require more money to get started
Pages:
Jump to: