Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 24. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:02:11 PM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Very well written. For normal people with lack of understanding about blockchain technology and its features, it is very difficult to start. So, any organisation that makes easier to use and understand blockchain at first will win the competition.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 21, 2018, 04:58:44 PM
it is true that investing bitcoin is not easy, because this way before invest we need the main capital, and the second we need courage. courage to go back. whether the investment is successful or not.
besides investing also takes patience and diligence. if you are careless and impatient then you will lose. you must be smart and wise in investing if you want to benefit in the future.

the main obviously I agree is enough Capital, because with this we can and dare to do everything and certainly speculation and think carefully because the investment will be done is of considerable value, and not easily despair, because the shocks will be experienced enough to make we can hesitate again to act.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 21, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
Nice advice for those newbies that doesn't know much about bitcoin. But normally newbies needs only basic knowledge such as exchanges, wallets and holding. What I've noticed with new investors, they are not aware what blockchain is so this what normally happens.

• Buy bitcoin through an exchange.
  • Let it stay on that exchange (hold) or send it to a desktop wallet.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
it is true that investing bitcoin is not easy, because this way before invest we need the main capital, and the second we need courage. courage to go back. whether the investment is successful or not.
besides investing also takes patience and diligence. if you are careless and impatient then you will lose. you must be smart and wise in investing if you want to benefit in the future.
i think its not that much difficult its very easy to invest because i,m investing here from along time and i,m taking a very good profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
yes you right about this post, one has to take into consideration different factors and be extremely careful with hacks too apart from the factors listed here.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Exactly so, I think it's quite complicated for the newbie as if they have no instructor. However, they still need to spend a lot of time researching and understanding these things. so can become a trader.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 04:02:01 PM
It is really hard to invest in bitcoin specialities price is really unpredictable, I think before we invest in bitcoin we need to think first that maybe investingvon it is needing a big patience. It is really hard to see sometimes when the price is dropping because we can see the total amount of the profit that we lose, we really need to sacrifice on it.
I agree on that sometimes the price really drop and our holdings will have a verry short value and if we don't have patience and trust we maybe lose buy doing panic selling, which is normally people will do during bitcoin experience a huge dump. The bitcoin is unstable and we cannot really predict on when it will rise and fall but if we have patience on waiting maybe we can earn a lot on it.
It won't be easy to invest in bitcoin especially that there are people who are still not believing that bitcoin is worth investing at, that is why we need to have belief first in the thing that we are entering at especially when we want  to invest in it, because investing without believing and just trying your luck is just useless.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
It is really hard to invest in bitcoin specialities price is really unpredictable, I think before we invest in bitcoin we need to think first that maybe investingvon it is needing a big patience. It is really hard to see sometimes when the price is dropping because we can see the total amount of the profit that we lose, we really need to sacrifice on it.
I agree on that sometimes the price really drop and our holdings will have a verry short value and if we don't have patience and trust we maybe lose buy doing panic selling, which is normally people will do during bitcoin experience a huge dump. The bitcoin is unstable and we cannot really predict on when it will rise and fall but if we have patience on waiting maybe we can earn a lot on it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 21, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 03:43:08 PM
Yes, I`ve read some articles saying that it is easy to enter a cryptoworld, like anyone can do it. but there is a great opportunity to loose everything and fall out, if so, lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Before investing to Bitcoin it is necessary to learn at least the most needed and basical things about BTC and crypto currencies. So many investors panic everytime the price decrease because they don't know the history of the price and its nature of volatility. Also trading require some skills to get before involving because it is also somehow risky.
Activity: 118
April 21, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
It's not easy but you can not say it's complicated. Learning about purses is very easy and you can make a wallet.
I should say that at first you will not understand much about blockchain or how bitcoins work but today there are dozens of websites and videos explaining through different methods all of these things with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot of time to learn how it all works and you also need experience before making a profit.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
April 21, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
That’s so right but i think everyone in here already knows those facts. On the other hand i totally agree with you about the risk. In this market there are many risks.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
All the work that we just started no one immediately get a convenience, as well as we follow the ordinance of investing from Bitcoin this, it takes a process and also a sense of patience to achieve what we want.
Into achieve any goal it is nothing instant my friend, because it requires the first stage of a struggle filled with patience for us to achieve success, as well as profit.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
April 21, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
yeah there is a lot of people thingking investing in bitcoin is a piece of cake with all of they theories
for me it very consumed a lot of focused and many energy use to dong a research and many more and deppresed time when holding to much
Activity: 184
April 21, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
Bitcoin is a different investment style with traditional investment. Whatever type of investment you want, you need to identify and master the knowledge about it. Of course, bitcoin is no exception, the crypto market is potential but new. More than that, it's a great technology. Not considering capital because it must be prepared.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 21, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
In my opinion, not everyone can invest in btc because it is not as easy as it seems. There are many things to learn and you need to be familiar with English, IT and markets.
Activity: 253
April 21, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Yeah I agree with you thats a good thing to be considered when entering the world of cryptocurrency. In bitcoin we need a wise strategy in every step so that we can achieve our goal.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 02:45:10 PM
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
First of all we have to understand that buying is different then investing. It is super easy to make a wallet the  buy bitcoin and transfer it to your address. Investing is a totally different thing because you have to know the right time to buy and what you need to do in different situations. For example a lot of people sell their coins when the price crashes which is obviously a beginner mistake. Other people buy at the wrong time like it happened at the end of 2017. You have to search and study before because you put your own money into this.

We don't have to talk about what Blockchain is and how Bitcoin works because those are elementary things which you have to learn before even thinking of buying bitcoins. Wallets are important since there are lots of them and every one of them are different. Some of them have fixed fees, others have different regulations while there are some with weak security.
Pages:
Jump to: