Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 6. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
investment in bitcoin is not as easy as you need to hold it for a long time to earn.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 29, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
yeah investing in bitcoin is not that easy enough, need some patience in it and some money managment to control your finance in/out and thingking the right way to chose any choice to investing and tcl
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
Investing in bitcoin is typical in first time because there are lot of peoples do not do these types of wallet address transactions so that is why bitcoin feel some tough but after first time you will definitely understand,

We all know that investing may be risky but in bitcoin because the price may vary and has a lot of great things to be then this is a necessity of what we should do it. Believe and see this currency as something good to take
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 29, 2018, 09:58:06 AM
We have the same insight,I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all the risk.

Yes it is not easy and we are talking about investment or its has money involve, so we must think first and know first the risk that we should take before investing in bitcoin. So if you want to earn more money then know how to earn more in cryptos so that you will not lose your money.
Activity: 364
April 29, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
investing in bitcoin is not really easy because you need to handle it for a long time or trade with others to make money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
Prediction of bitcoin is really hard to think. We just need a knowledge about it before you invest. Specially to the newbies, you need to be focus and searching hard. This is what you need, to maintain safety.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
Investing in Bitcoin may sound a little bit complicated to beginners but if they are really determined and interested and as soon as they give a good deal of focus to it, they will certainly realize that it is not really complicated at all. Actually, everything involved are like rule of thumbs. Learning well how to keep your wallet safe or what to specifically do with your Bitcoins and a few more are enough.
Activity: 560
April 29, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
Certainly not so much investment in bitcoin because you need to hold it long until the bitcoin price increases as you sell it to make money.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
April 29, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
Yes investment on Bitcoin  not is easy specially for beginner. Those people almost have experience about Bitcoin it's not too difficult to invest for them. You mention there some right point that we should careful before invest with Bitcoin. Specially during holding and trading time. You have to chose right wallet and right trading platform.
Activity: 140
April 29, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
You are right. It is not easy. I rememeber myself, before I jumped into crypto I have been reading about crypto for like 3 months. I just wanted to be safe. I basically went all in into bitcoin and I don't regret it, bitcoin is here to stay and so are cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
Everything and anything, is not an easy matter especially when it comes to investment.  There would always be doubt and a second thought even in the safest and most secured investment firm, what more to Bitcoin.  It would only be easy if they guarantee you a 100% money back scheme even if it ended negative.  But that's impossible.  The hardest part of investing is the decision making and how to deal with the results,  It's true that investing to bitcoin is not an easy thing to do.  Every situation seems to be complicated.  Many things that should be consider.  Money is not the only investment involve.  It also includes time, effort, emotions and most important is the security.  It needs a lot of time to time monitoring to guard the security our investment because we are responsible for its safety and they has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 114
April 29, 2018, 06:03:39 AM
Yes I agree with you. Not to mention, how complicated it would be to cashout the bitcoin and the fee to be paid. Besides that there are still other risks that must be faced and the worst possibility suffered a loss or even face the fact that one day bitcoin has no value.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
April 29, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
I don't think investing in BItcoin is not easy. I found it very easy because I was determined to succeed so if I'm asked I will say it's all about the mindset I mean you don't need to be a guru to understand buying and hodling or selling.  Everything is well explain on most exchanger
Activity: 182
April 29, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
It is really hard to invest in bitcoin specialities price is really unpredictable, I think before we invest in bitcoin we need to think that the price is volatile and we should si our due diligence before investing
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 03:45:44 AM
All times, Invest fiat afford to lose,
Buy Bitcoins and ALT coins with fiat from Cex.io, Coinmama.com, Livecoin.com etc.
Use top exchanges to trade bitcoin and altcoin in Binance, Bittrex etc
Before starting to learn about bitcoins, blockchains, wallets etc form google, Bitcointalk and other popular websites

Activity: 113
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 03:33:52 AM
It's true investing is not easy as some countries currency is not high as USD and it needs lots of money to invest in decent amount to make profit out of it. But you can always start small, go up a bit by bit and increase your portfolio.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 03:03:37 AM
Truly. The fluctuation itself is just tiring to watch and the things you need to keep it safe are so many, that it is actually taxing to thr mind to do all these things and manage them properly. But to be honest, I'd like to keep doing investments on bitcoin because the payout is really good.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 29, 2018, 02:59:19 AM
Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

I think the topic starter is pertaining to the investment which involve huge amount of profit in return, well you cannot push everybody here to be informed first before involving themselves to this forum, I have been working here a year ago but for me my knowledge regarding things here were very limited innovation and additional information changes from time to time so it is really hard to trust the investments here if you dont really know how can you invest.
Activity: 118
April 29, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
Yes investing in bitcoin is not easy because you need to sure your invest is safe and make sure the site is real be check always the site for safety and and always choose the right site for investing in bitcoin. And be ware of many hackers thats why not east to invest many rules nany thinking.
Activity: 196
April 29, 2018, 01:13:56 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

yes it was hard but if you have a patient all of that had situation is become an easily so investing in bitcoin is enjoyable and happy.
Pages:
Jump to: