Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 8. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
It is not easy but you cant say it is complicated. Learning about wallets is pretty easy and you can create a wallet in a few minutes. It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont uunderstand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot some time to learn how everything works and you also need experience before making profits.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
honestly education like this is in need for new players because surely they are very confused how to buy bitcoin and how can benefit from having bitcoin. so with such education is expected future will provide some new bitcoin players that can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes investing in bitcoin is not easy,you take all the risk and you are ready to up and down price,even they said that bitcoin is dead you are ready to wait untill it goes up.
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
Truth be told, before you start to invest in cryptocurrency, you must get the basic.  first Learn the essential knowledge regarding crypto to avoid risk and loss. After this, you are good to go.
Activity: 112
April 28, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all risk involved
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
April 28, 2018, 11:11:55 AM
I think so, a lot of reading and research have to be done because scammers and fake sites are very rampant in the internet. There are many platform exchanges and wallets to choose from so it is not easy to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 162
April 28, 2018, 10:46:41 AM
I think even a teenager will deal with bitcoin wallet, transfers between cryptocurrencies and so on. In this there is nothing difficult, there is a lot of information on the Internet.
Activity: 111
April 28, 2018, 10:32:20 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes you are right we need to study and learn more about investing specially the beginners or new in investing like me first thing i do when i want to invest my money and we all know that the all investor has only one goal that is to gain a profit from it. I really take time to study what will happen when I invest my money or how huge the risk will i take when i invest but think twice before you invest study the coin and see the chart and if you that that the value of coins that you wanted to invest is dump then go dont missed the chance and hodl it for long or short term
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 08:00:11 AM
Trading with bitcoin is not more difficult than trading with altcoins. In trading with bitcoin, technical analysis works very well. With altcoins the situation is more complicated, since they are additionally influenced by bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 07:01:54 AM
investing to bitcoin is not that difficult but it is request for some vital things,and when those things are met. investing to bitcoin is not difficult
Activity: 207
April 28, 2018, 06:57:03 AM
We have the same insight,I by and by surmise that it is difficult and it is risky.But on the off chance that you jump at the chance to gain cash all are simple and you will go for broke.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

It is not easy only in the beginning. A newbie can certainly be scared of so many things that you have to know and to do. Naturally, with time (if you are seriously in Bitcoins) you will learn everything, and it will become a fun.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
Everything seems very complex and unknown at start but with bitcoin i had no any problems. I have spent one months to learn everything necessary about bitcoin for example.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Same woth you, investment is beyond the basic knowledge that we can learn through this forum, I guess the people that really excel in investments were the one who were guided by the people who were very knowledgeable to that way to earn here, I guess this is a long way process and we should be all ready and willing to study that, ofr us to keep gavibg income here.
Activity: 357
April 28, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
Investing your money in bitcoin is not easy,because there are 50% to gain or lose your investment but if you know how to read the graph of bitcoin or if you already knew it it may helps to you seriously.And for your tips and information its really give helps for beginner also for us .
Activity: 116
April 28, 2018, 06:03:26 AM
Investing in Bitcoin is so risky  especially if you dont have much knowlege about bitcoin, it take time to learn ,  some times you been scam ,  because you dont have enough   knowlege, you invest in   scam site, using bitcoin ,  and also bitcoin up in down in price, mostly people will panic and when bitcoin go down they will sell,and of course you loss money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 28, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
I think You can not state it's entangled. Finding out about satchels is simple and you can make a wallet in minutes. It might take a bit to comprehend the contrast between various wallets yet nothing confused. It utilizes different courses on youtube to see how everything functions will make this procedure quicker, so it appears, I figure the initial step should just be to make the wallet to make it justifiable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
Yes you are right there are several stages to understand for beginners because I think if newbies do not read this and find out everything first then new investors will get lost thus would be wrong for investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
April 28, 2018, 05:35:11 AM
You are very correct, poster. What so many people fail to realize is that bitcoin is not a get rich quick investment type. As a newbie in the cryptocurrency world, you first need to learn and understand everything about cryptocurrencies. It is based on this that you will be able to make a choice of what best suits you.
Activity: 286
April 28, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

Well, basically it is not so hard as you try to explain it. If you want to invest your money in bitcoin you just have to sign up at any exchange and buy it. The another question is getting a profit from your investmen, but that's another story entirely.
Pages:
Jump to: