Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 16. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I don’t know do you bro, but I believe that life should be made to be in a balanced way. Yes it’s good to be educated, but do you know that there are lots of graduates that come out with no job? Being educated and having no money makes no sense, and having money without being literate makes no sense too, though I might consider being rich than being educated. But it’s best that you’re educated and also rich, than being educated but having nothing. That would be years spent for nothing.
Activity: 490
If we invest in bitcoin we are doing business that is very profitable for us financially, but if we invest in education then we have come to advance the living standard of many people and it is a very noble activity.
People really feel insecure in investing in bitcoins because they didn’t have answer to some questions. Like the first question they would ask would be for where we will get our profits. Secondly, they would say what would be the measures to secure our money if we will be scammed. They really don’t know that BTCs have become much more secure than they were in past, so investing in them wouldn’t put you in loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
In my opinion. we better invest in education. we must learn to the highest level we can achieve. because science is very useful for our future. indeed high education does not guarantee someone to be able to get a good job and earn a great salary. but education is very useful until whenever, wherever we are and priceless and will not be exhausted. and education can turn young people into great people who can lead the world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I think both of them are important, if we have money to invest then go and find the right investment for you that you think can give better earnings and at the same time much better to have investment for education because learning cannot be bought and no one can get it and it is your guide to make good decisions in your life.

Yes, most of the people are investing a lot in educating themselves but they are not finding the right thing to attain some knowledge. Knowledge will be attained by us only we have real experiences in life because knowing and understanding is easy but without practical experiences, we cannot use the knowledge efficiently.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Investment in Education is important because it is a tool we can used it what ever we do in the future. It is important to have at least to have an investment on basic education and no need for higher education. After that, we can invest much of our time in bitcoin later on.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Bitcoin is important but for me education is more important but why choose if you can have them both in perfect time. If you graduated and find a work, you'll get to earn money to buy bitcoin. You have a job and degree plus you are also into bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
In my own opinion ithink Investing in your education is always first.because   education is giving a basic knowledge . especially for getting the basic things in life.and But investments in bitcoin is a good idea because  you can earn here a good profit.
After education making money is totally depends upon luck. You cannot say that an educated person can earn more money than an illiterate, because money is all about destiny and we cannot make our destiny by ourselves. The most important thing is to educate the people first and then teach them how to make money especially from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I think both of them are important, if we have money to invest then go and find the right investment for you that you think can give better earnings and at the same time much better to have investment for education because learning cannot be bought and no one can get it and it is your guide to make good decisions in your life.
Agree with you, I think both are important too, science and education can not be bought and you have to learn for it but you know that to get knowledge and education takes money and time, but everything will be worthed after you successfully graduated from education, investment in bitcoin is also important thing, surely you need an extra income so you can pay for your needs
Activity: 112
And investing in education is a good investment, because education can be a profitable business. If you have the money, invest in education. If you have enough knowledge and experience, now is a good time to make an investment in bitcoin and other cryptocurrences or any investment in any field.
Activity: 210
Actually investment in education is very important because you can gained knowledge that no one can get it and having learnings you can make decision for your investment if it would be helpful for you and have earnings.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
In my opinion investment in education is more important and beneficial. It will always be with you, there is no guarantee of bitcoins.
Of course investment in education is very important because with the science you will get you can be whatever you want with your
title. right now I'm still in college (educational investment) of course my purpose for me to have a good job someday
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Activity: 41
In my opinion investment in education is more important and beneficial. It will always be with you, there is no guarantee of bitcoins.
Activity: 91
For me, Education is the best investment, because education can add value to your life, If your young it is better to put investment in education in the first place. If you already enough knowledge, then it is the time to make another investment like bitcoin and other cryptocurrences or any online investment.
Activity: 140
You don't need to choose if you can do both and I guess it's not impossible.Just have to practice time management so you can handle both effeciently.But you need to take Education as your top priority because bitcoin thing can be done right after school or during you free time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
My personal believe is that education is the part way to becoming successful in life because without it you can not handle some opportunity that will come your way in the future, without education you are just like a blind man in this modern world and without education you may not be able to use some device even the bitcoin and crypto currency world is non existence to an uneducated man.
Activity: 420
if I will invest in both of them. education and bitcoin. education for the future in the real world. bitcoin for sideline. bitcoin too unsafe to be used as a handle of life because it can at any time disappear. but maybe someday bitcoin will have its regulation. and become something that can last forever.

Investment in both would be a good option but if I would choose one over the other then investment in education would be prioritize over the other. I believe some people in here invest in bitcoin through joining in campaigns so that they can finance their education which I think is a good option. It would depend on what country are you from though on how will you choose between the two.

In first world countries, they may choose to invest in bitcoin instead of education especially when going to a college/university because it is expensive while in developing countries, the school fees is not that expensive compared to developed countries but still there are people having a hard time going to school that's why one of the key to finance it is through investment in bitcoin.
We can not get success and can not achieve profit unless we do not get knowledge or do not educate ourselves about the source we desire for. In order to invest in the Bitcoin we should learn about its price and its actions with market factors and should have a grasp on its rules and principles so that we ma be able to get profit from the market of Bitcoin and other currencies too.
Yes we should get a lot of profits from this currency and that is why we should invest in bitcoin because it will give us huge profit and that's why we can anything for comfortable life and that is why we can provide best education for our kids, so bitcoin is not just for investment its also for earning and we can earn a lot of money and some for investment, bitcoin has a lot of opportunity to make our life more easy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
if I will invest in both of them. education and bitcoin. education for the future in the real world. bitcoin for sideline. bitcoin too unsafe to be used as a handle of life because it can at any time disappear. but maybe someday bitcoin will have its regulation. and become something that can last forever.

You're right, we don't have to choose between education and bitcoin because both of them are very beneficial to us however if you were to ask me we should set our priorities first. For now I would say that education would be prioritized because this will be your long term achievement that cannot be steal from you, then invest on bitcoin if you still have enough for it at least you have something to look forward in the future.
yes these both are important and there is also another point that these both have their own timing of investment. In some times you will need to earn money so you will need to invest in bitcoin and in sometimes you will need to get education to learn about many things especially to learn about earning for life and in that time you have to invest in education.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin billionaire Cameron Winklewoss, one of the two famous twin brothers, said that the price of crypto currency is still very far from its peak values and can grow about 20 times more. I think you can invest in btc
Activity: 56
Plus, any gains are likely to be offset, she said, by the taxes a student would have to pay on them along with the fees and interest that come with student loans.
Pages:
Jump to: