Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education? - page 11. (Read 3632 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The best investment is that in education to revolutionize and change the way things are done for the betterment of the human society, these are two completely different factors, one is for the betterment of the society and civilization whereas one is to globalize and strengthen our economy.
Activity: 112
Have you ever thought of the source of knowledge? Do you aspire to be knowledgeable? Education has been the key to success since decades. This Success comes to play when one is able to apply the knowledge retrieved. I like to invest in education to get some knowledge to be applied in bitcoin investment. My ability to apply the educational knowledge will help me to get more plans when I want to invest in bitcoin in the subsequent future.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
For me investment in education is the best of all, because you have the future if you finish studying, you can find a better job and a high salary. Education is the best gift that we get to our parents and soon diploma is the better gift that we give to our parents.
Activity: 144
I think you should do both of them
education is very important for everyone but so also invest bitcoin is very profitable
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
Investment in education is with out a doubt more important than anything else in this world in my own opinion. Being educated and knowledgeable will help a person to achieve a good and successful life. It will definitely help you to become successful in your bitcoin investment by applying what you have learned through your education.

If a person invests in bitcoin then it is a type of a short term investment and investment on education is type of long term investment. Both are good but bitcoin can only give you profit if you are able to make profit from it and if money is invested on education then it can make life of a person, even it determines the future of nations. I think education is much better than money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
In as much as investment in bitcoin is important, it can never be compared to investment in education, education is the light of the world, why investing in bitcoin is the way of financial independence, if at all you want to gain that financial independence, you need education to back your bitcoin investment  to be successful.
You need to get more info and educate yourself first so that you would be able to understand about the crypto market and all the processes going in the crypto market. you will get experience in the market of cryptocurrency if you start from less valuable currency like Altcoin and Litecoin after many attempts you will come to know that the how you will handle the market and you will learn to survive.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
I am still a student and I more in favor in investing in bitcoin for my education and school needs rather than investing in some educational insurance which has a lot of requirements before you can earn it, but if you will invest in bitcoin there is a fact that your money can be doubled in just a couple of months.
This is so nice that you are paying too much attention to your education and this is surely going to make you successful one day. Education insurance policies are nonsense because they first ask you to pay a lot and then after many years, they pay you some amount. So when we have a great option like bitcoin for long term investment, why to still go after these useless insurances. You are absolutely on the right path.
Activity: 210
You don't need to choose if you can do both and I guess it's not impossible.Just have to practice time management so you can handle both effeciently.But you need to take Education as your top priority because bitcoin thing can be done right after school or during you free time.
Activity: 226
In my opinion. we better invest in education. we must learn to the highest level we can achieve. because science is very useful for our future. indeed high education does not guarantee someone to be able to get a good job and earn a great salary. but education is very useful until whenever, wherever we are and priceless and will not be exhausted. and education can turn young people into great people who can lead the world.
Activity: 187
Investment in education is with out a doubt more important than anything else in this world in my own opinion. Being educated and knowledgeable will help a person to achieve a good and successful life. It will definitely help you to become successful in your bitcoin investment by applying what you have learned through your education.
Activity: 200
Bitcoin and crypto, in general, makes you money now, and education gives you a vision of life, so you can make money anywhere.
Activity: 185
For me investment in education is the best of all, because you have the future if you finish studying, you can find a better job and a high salary. Education is the best gift that we get to our parents and soon diploma is the better gift that we give to our parents.
Activity: 144
I would rather invest in education. Education is the kind of resource that cannot be hacked or snatched away from you. Then if you are educated and have finished your studies, then you can also be able to study crypto world. You can have the best of both worlds.
Activity: 73
For me, it is not fair to compare the investment in Bitcoin and investment in Education because it is Education that is more necessary for everyone of us because education nowadays is a measure of intelligence, success and respect for other people while investment in Bitcoin can be risky and requires much knowledge and fundamentals to make profit and to be successful in this cruel crypto world.
Activity: 78
For An early age its good focus in education and do what gives you happy, And bitcoin is just part of a job that you need to learn..
Activity: 142
I would rather invest in education. Education is the kind of resource that cannot be hacked or snatched away from you. Then if you are educated and have finished your studies, then you can also be able to study crypto world. You can have the best of both worlds.
Activity: 271
In my opinion investment in education is more important and beneficial. It will always be with you, there is no guarantee of bitcoins.
For me investment in bitcoin vs investment in Education is definitely same but the distinction between investment in bitcoin and education because you cannot earn all knowledge in school and for sure bitcoin mining never been discussed in school. In my own opinion it is better to be educated first and finished a degree in order to be able to know how to invest bitcoin in more knowledgeable ideas to perfectly manipulate its platforms for great profit to earned
Activity: 273
I would agree that education is the best investment becuase it is the stepping stone where all success starts. You cannot build something big without being educated first. Goals and plans in life will be achieved if you have been educated. So for those who stick to the idea of going to bitcoin only is not so good. Invest in education then on bitcoin maybe this is the best method for success.
I absolutely agree with you, you really have a good point. I also believe that education is still important, you have first to be educated and knowledgeable enough before entering in this business. Investment in education is a must for all of us. As what our teachers and parents always say that this is the only treasure we can have that will last a lifetime and nobody can ever take it away from you
Activity: 210
You can actually do both, futhermore you can invest, trade, hold and study at the same time Smiley Just make your priorities well
That is definitly correct becasue you cannot go to invest in bitcoin if you don't have education as well. But we cannot say in that way also because their are successful who doesn't have education as well but it is different in bitcoin because in bitcoin their are steps to go through. Investing in something without investing in knowledge is nothing, I can say that investing in education is the best among all investment
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
 Grin Grin What a funny compare it is!!!! Invest in Education is much fruitful always there is no doubt. If you do not educated, how you learn about BTC ?? so if you think that you will only do business without education you are in fools paradise. For this reason i will say investment in education is the best one.
Pages:
Jump to: