Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 31. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:06:09 AM
It is more risky to invest in an ICO than invest in bitcoin or other altcoins.
If you dont have much of experience just put a big partial of your money into ETH and BTC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
I think you should hold your bitcoin for now, because you might end up been scam beside keeping hold of bitcoin is also an investment
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 01:55:20 AM
If you have one that you are interested in and have read it and fell in love with what they are doing and where they think they are going, then do it, as I can see you didn't have many BTC so you will not lose so much and if the ICO is successful you could gain a lot, besides enjoying a new technology that you helped to create.   Cool Grin
Activity: 39
July 12, 2018, 01:48:42 AM
Investing ICO can be profitable, but it is quite risky. So I personally do investigation before investing, and split investments into 10 parts, which put in the most attractive ICOs from my perspective
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
Investors who invest in the Safinus project will definetly win. People always tend invest in projects like this. I'm sure that this will be the most profitable investment for me in 2018. Safinus.com
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 11, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Be sure to put your money in ICO's that is being trusted, make a research first, before having an investment, know their product, know the team involved, their whitepaper, it is better to have knowledge for you to earned good profit in the future.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 04:33:40 AM
Yes, of course you can invest in ICO. Now there are many good projects, for example Asura Coin-a gaming platform on the NEO platform.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
actually have different investment methods in ICO and by doing research for each ICO, because we can determine which ICO can give us bigger profit in a long time, because ico investment is also a good way to generate profit, but we should look smart and cautious, because not all ico programs will succeed later, but select ico that many fans and sellers who are a clear and experienced team, do not we lose because ico program did not work
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
July 11, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
DataBlockChain.io is an excellent project to invest in current times. Pre-sale ended and the Main token sale will start on the 10th of September. Go have a look and decide for yourself.
Activity: 68
July 11, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
you should hold the btc you have only, because it is now very risky if you want to invest in ico, now many ico is a scam even if ico is a good sales could be ico is a scam. and if you really want to invest in ico, before choosing ico you should read and check whitepaper first because in whitepaper there are important information about the ico, and also do not forget to check the management team working behind the ico
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 11, 2018, 04:25:26 AM
It is good to do research on the ICO that we want to invest. If the ICO meet following criteria, then is consider can be invest.
1. To study whitepaper
2. The project partnership
3. The level of hype
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 11, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
If you believe in cryptocurrency and the technologies behind it, then you should definitely invest.Choose the projects that you like and in which you see the prospect and invest.But just keep in mind that now there are a lot of scammers. Try not to get on them.
Activity: 224
July 11, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
If you are not sure what to do with them,it is best you Hodl, keep them safely in your own wallet,out of an exchange,i believe prices will eventually be up,then you can rake in your profits
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
This time ICO investment is a risky venture.  ICO scam a lot.  You should consider and consider carefully before investing in ICO.  I think you should keep holding the bitcoin at this point
Activity: 55
July 11, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
Now it is very dangerous to invest in ICO because there are many scammers on this market, we need to wait for SEC laws and regulation forms of this market.
Nothing bad will happen. It is because of the lack of position of countries to the cryptocurrency and slows it down. A ban or allow it in the world, does not affect. Cryptocurrency will still go up.
Activity: 82
July 11, 2018, 04:04:09 AM
Investing in ICO is one of the good opportunity to earn huge return. But before do that you need to know all about the ICO and all related to it. Most important is spend for a little amount at the first time for experience.
Activity: 266
July 11, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
If I think at this time many projects are scams. So before investing in coins in the Ico phase, we must have an in-depth knowledge of their project. They just collect money and then do nothing, they do not do a project or something.
Activity: 256
July 11, 2018, 04:01:01 AM
it's better for some to invest ico, because some years ICO is not successful, unless you already have agreement if ICO fail then your money will come back then please just to in all inveskan.
but you must be careful because of the rampant theft and fraud
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
I think you need to invest in ICO. So you do not just rely on bitcoin alone, you can earn beyond bitcoin. Your income will also continue to grow if you can follow the high-quality ICO. Currently, the results can be obtained from ICO can reach in large numbers, so this opportunity you can use to maximize your profit.

I cannot agree with you, there is the better way of earning BTC- you can just buy perspective altcoins just now. From current prices, you can earn a very good profit.
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
Now it is very dangerous to invest in ICO because there are many scammers on this market, we need to wait for SEC laws and regulation forms of this market.
Pages:
Jump to: