Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 26. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
If you do not want to lose your investment in bitcoin, you should be able to take care of it and keep it carefully, to keep it safe. There are many ICOs that can help you, but some of them can be traps for you. Because some of them have a scam. So make sure you get to choose a really good ICO. with its large community owned by ICO and also the high skill possessed by the team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
 the general markets have been uncharacteristically grim for most of the crypto market
July 26, 2018, 05:18:53 PM
good ICO can give you profit and investing in ICO is a good idea. the main thing is not to get to the scammers.
Activity: 205
July 26, 2018, 05:15:48 PM
I have been studying initial coin offerings for several months.  My sense is ICOs offer investors that are savvy about blockchain a great opportunity.  My advice is first understand what about blockchain makes it revolutionary, and armed with this understanding, seek ICOs where the project has a firm grasp of how to leverage these aspects of blockchain technology.  Is the project solving a real problem, and is the solution leveraging blockchain technology in a way that only blockchain can solve?
Activity: 420
July 26, 2018, 05:13:51 PM
Well, of course now I have all the coins that I bought on iso well sagged , but if the project is excellent then I think for long-term investment I think a great investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 05:11:44 PM
ICO is attractive due to the volume of the audience and the speed of fund-raising, in turn, ICO promises a high profit for investors, which you can take a chance. ICO is similar to IPO – the initial placement of securities on a stock exchange. In the case of the ICO, the process is as -cryptocurrency or blockchain start-ups announce the collection of a certain amount, after which a new cryptocurrency is distributed among investors in accordance with the amount of each investor’s contribution
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 26, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
I think that now it is best to have in my portfolio BTC & ETH. Because they will again make a big profit at the end of this year..I'm almost sure of this  Grin
Activity: 123
July 26, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
I guess investments in ICO is a very good idea. But the main thing is to choose only decent and solid projects.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
You can refer ICO listing sites to check current ICO. As well as you have to check road map white papers and social profiles of certain coin which will help you to determine strength of cryptocurrency in future. Recently, i follow scidex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. You also have a look. it's a decent project maybe you like it.
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 26, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
I think it's better to keep Bitcoin now. He began to grow in value. In addition, the investment in ICO is very dangerous, you can lose your money.Good luck
Activity: 81
July 26, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
I think that the most right way is to sell them because investing in Initial Coin Offering projects there is a huge risk of losing everything. This is very risky and the best way to use them is to sell them when you see that you have reached a break-even point. Use them carefully
Activity: 77
July 24, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
Regardless of whether you consider and take in a great deal about the organization, you are as yet 100% not shielded from con artists. Since fraudsters are additionally not imbeciles and get understanding, each time they make extends much better. To make certain of the expansive expenses.
Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
Better keep Bitcoin in the long run or buy some coins that have great potential, but you should not invest in an ICO. Now you are more likely to lose your money than get profit from it.
Activity: 126
July 21, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
If you don't want to spend the bitcoins then you can simply hold them, btc is growing everyday that passes so you can still get profits without doing practically nothing and without risks, I'd rather avoid investing on ICO projects with the amount of scams out there, if you want some more incomes then you can participate on bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 79
July 21, 2018, 10:13:51 AM
If you have knowledge about ICO project like which good ICO and bad ICO, you can invest in ICO. But if you dont have knowledge about them dont try invest for it because that will only spend your coin. Better doing trading or holding bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
The ICO investment requires you to be careful in looking at the project because 70% of the ICO is scam

For successful investment, it will be enough to study the project well, and to study what analysts say about this. If all analysts praise the project, then with a high probability it will be successful.
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 09:58:32 AM
You can divide you investment to more ICO project. You know, at this time, more projects are scam, if you don't have enough knowledge in this market, you will lose your money and you will be a loser.
Activity: 179
July 21, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
Put resources into some ICO and just put resources into confided in ICO do inquire about and take in the White paper see with your own eyes if the ICO are the undertaking you like and you can hold it for a while even years, notwithstanding when it still misfortune it esteem for certain time.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 21, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

if you have lots of money there is nothing wrong you buy ico, but i suggest, buy a good ico, if you buy ico wrong, you will lose a lot
Activity: 23
July 21, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
Investing in ICO projects is a very risky type of investment. However, it can also be one of the most profitable and it is necessary to weigh all the circumstances and opportunities. Even if the ICO project and its team are well studied, there is still a risk of fraud, and the fact that such a project will be unclaimed and released tokens will forever leave the market. Here, as in the game, you also need to rely on intuition and luck.
Pages:
Jump to: