Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 62. (Read 13412 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 171
February 28, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
as we see about the movement of the chart in the market that there are days, which is red days and there green healthy days, as usual pump and dump, but, as you have said OP, you have bitcoins, And my suggestion is you should divide it even into two, Half for HOLDING in Bitcoin and half of it can be also good for investing in ICO's, but if you invest check,read and review wisely, There are Projects that teams are not trusted, unlike VLB, If you have heard the news about that project about their First presale was postponed because the cap was a little bit high but all the investment they have collected is full refunded so VLB team is really trusted, always do some research for further informations. they are having their presale so if you want to invest dive in. as what it Goes, HODLING is the best but making the half of your money roll is much better.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 04:50:44 AM
as far as I know, ICO investment is one great way of investing. Look at some ICOs, see what other people think, do some research first. Do not make a rash decision because you will regret it later
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 04:47:51 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

you should try to find some ico as your research material.
learn the whole one by one until you can compare it. after that you can then discuss here to exchange knowledge and opinions. yes, this is just a suggestion
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
February 28, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
If you want to invest the bitcoin you have, then you should more often find information about how to invest.
1. ICO Investment
  if you choose to invest in an ICO program, see the site that reviews the potential of ICO. Because not all ICOs that exist can be successful in the market.
2. Trading
some bitcoin you have, can also be traded on the exchange market. with a good trading strategy the advantage you can get
3. Long Term Investment
this is also one way of investing. the bitcoin you have may be saved as a long-term investment.
Activity: 23
February 28, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
Due dilliegence takes a long time. If you are not willing to put the efforts in to deeply check out an ICO team, don't risk it. Also, if you don't understand a project, don't invest in it.

Basic practices from ordinary investment which are transferible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
February 28, 2018, 04:28:45 AM
If you find a really good ICO, its wort to invest your cryptocurrencies in. If you invest in a bad ICO, you will make double loose. After the ICO it always takes a time to for the project to develop. I saw this often that when you spend like 1ethereum to an ICO which was wort 300$, and when they release the coins, you will had more profit when you just hold the ethereum because ethereum rises in that time more then double. So i prefer to invest with FIAT in ICO, so you can make no so much loss.
Activity: 214
February 28, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
Investing in ICO's can certainly be very profitable but there is much higher level of risk. Just remember that the vast majority of ICO projects will ultimately fail, not to mention the amount of scams you need to watch out for. If I was you i'd keep the majority of my holdings in existing coins/projects & only invest a small portion of your portfolio in ICO's. Oh, and make sure you do your research!
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
February 28, 2018, 04:25:37 AM
Just only invest your bitcoins in high potential projects with real-world use cases. But before investing just be sure and check the ICO first (whitepaper, team etc.). Otherwise just hold your bitcoins.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
You had better hold them and if you have more money you cna buy in some eth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 28, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
If you keep your bitcoin, it will benefit you more in the future. Bitcoin is likely to be around 20,50 years from now. Most altcoin and ICO token you see today might not exist in 2 years. Think very hard before you use your bitcoin.
Activity: 434
February 28, 2018, 04:15:55 AM
Of course it is better to invest in ICO, but you need to take a very responsible approach to choosing a project, for investment! Take the project already with the finished product, with a real team, with experience and reputation! Worthy projects are very much believe!
Activity: 113
February 28, 2018, 04:13:15 AM
If you don’t have any experience, would be useful to study and research past ICO and see how they performed

you can check on ico stats and similar websites all the prices and how they are now trading

investing in ico its still risky and you need to do your due diligence coz there’s multiple risks to consider
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 28, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

Are you sure you want to invest bitcoin in ICOs? You'd better to invest fiat money in ICO, you need not much.
Activity: 85
February 28, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

I think that investments in ICO still has a lot of potential left in it. Even if there are so many project failures and even scams that bring a bad light to it. I would say that there are still some projects and companies that could be game changers, if you know how to find them. I think if you're a serious investor, one of the tasks that you should do is to apply due diligence on all your investments, thus, instead of blaming others for choosing bad projects, why not use all the resources available for you to discern if a project has a change to succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
February 28, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

Some ICOs worth to invest, but you should make good research before investment.
Activity: 56
February 28, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
Well it is risky to invest in ICO, but if the project is good one, it definitely worth it. I personally recommend Safinus for you to look at. Their program is impressive. I’m definitely going to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
February 28, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

It's always good to have some diversification in crypto. Some ICO's really do well once they hit the market and outpace btc.

You can check ICO performance as well in this website -> https://icostats.com/
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 01:03:57 AM
I think if you don't know enough about the coins, you had better hold you btc and wait for the price to be high.

How much money are you actually planning to spend on ICO project? You must to verify every project you like because there are a lot of frauds around this business. After my disaster with Tezos I am very aware.
Activity: 673
February 28, 2018, 12:57:24 AM
I think you should find a market or a lucrative exchange place and can be accountable for storing your bitcoin in the long run and you should think about how profitable you are to invest bitcoin or buy it at a low price maybe you should be careful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:51:49 AM
I can you to answer so!
If you are very well versed in ICO projects, then you should only invest in them! Many projects are scammers! It is necessary to study the project from the beginning to the end! And even then there is no guarantee that you can earn a lot! Carefully study the project, and even better if you have a good experience in this field! It is better to invest in proven teams that have already produced excellent profitable projects!

Many ICO projects are planning to start. But for cryptocurrency users need time to find out which projects are really worth to invest in. I like Arcona project. Maybe I will invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: