Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment in ICO - page 63. (Read 13412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 27, 2018, 07:03:05 AM
Do evaluate what's the likely returns of the ICO before investing. Perhaps it is likely that the ICO will provide a positive return but will it be better than if you were to just hold on to your BTC?

That is the question you should always ask before entering into any ICO.. will holding BTC or ETH be better than investing into the ICO.

I would also not enter into any ICO if there is nothing that catches my eye.
Investing your money in either any of the crypto currency or ICO is equally good and it gives you an opportunity of making of some good amount of money too. The only thing which really matters while investing in either of them is your own personal interest and knowledge about the things.

If you think investing in ICO will help you earn money and that you can do better, then you should definitely go for that.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 07:47:17 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
I think you should invest in ICO because ICO investment is another way to get profit just do research the prioject first before you invest so you know if it's a good project. Always extra careful in investment you know it's always risky.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2018, 07:41:13 PM
It's best to do ICO's before the ICO. AKA the presale. Maybe join a pool to get an extra bonus too.

There's lots of syndicates showing up and I like the Gambit one, not cheap to get into though.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:39:46 PM
Havven ICO going on this week. Decentralized payment network designed to enable everyday crypto purchases using a stable medium of exchange. https://havven.io/
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 07:24:19 PM
If ICO was recently established, further research is needed on it especially if you want to make sure that your profits will return. Well-established cryptos are often times the better option when investing on any cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 06:42:32 PM
i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Not a necessity if you want to invest in ico, but you need to research first before investing, because it is obligatory for investors to know a good project or a scam. Of course if you are right in investing in an ico you will get rich quickly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 06:36:54 PM
What is NEXO? Nexo - The World’s First Instant Crypto Overdrafts. Powered by Credissimo - A Leading FinTech Group serving millions of people across Europe for over 10 years.

Why? The NEXO token is the World’s First US SEC-compliant dividend-paying asset-backed security token with utility features. NEXO tokens are backed by the Overdraft assets portfolio and you receive dividends from Nexo profits while you are holding NEXO tokens.

Ticker: NEXO
Token type: ERC20
Fundraising Goal: 50,000,000 USD
Total Tokens: 750,000,000
Available for Token Sale: 70%

TOKEN SALE: SINCE 1 MAR - get ready.
Activity: 61
February 26, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
You should better read a lot about ICOs and about analyzing them to avoid scams like Benebit and Fantasy Market. Also you need to choose your tactics, you can sell the coins right after the end of ICO or you'll make a long term investment and hope that the team will complete all the milestones of their roadmap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Go invest in ICOs, because ICOs are profitable for me and i always get profit when token already can be trade on market ,but you must choose right ICO because they are so many ico become shitcoin.
Activity: 124
February 26, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
I think if you want to invest in ICO, you should analyze ICO  before investing to avoid losses because now many  ICO  scammed.
Activity: 140
February 26, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
If you havent experience there is big chance to invest into scam, so better to just hodl and gain experience and play with 5-10% of your btc in ico.
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
Yes! You should invest to grow fast. Just be careful on choosing ICO to invest in. 80% of ICO scam and 20% are true good ICO. Study all the information about that ICO. Goodluck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 26, 2018, 08:11:57 AM
It always depends on you if you want to take a risk in investing in ICO. Before investing ICO, you should about this ICO to know how they will run there investment. Reading whitepapers and article about the ICO is big help if the ICO will be successful in the future. Sometime, it will be based on the team and concept of the ICO if it is a good ICO or it will not be more successful. You should make time to read about them, to not waste your time and investment in ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
February 26, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

only invest in ICOs if you have enough knowledge on what you are doing, you can get scammed if you put your money in ICO that is only there to scam people's money. still better to invest in gambling sites if you ask me, the profit is small but a profit is still a profit right? there are lots of gambling sites that you can put your money into, check the gambling section Smiley

That's right. Many ICOs now, unfortunately, are scams, if not failures that would not even see the light of day. Some developers only open ICOs just to exploit unknowing investors to just get their assets without view of being successful or even the consideration to return their investment for profit. Therefore, if you really plan on investing on ICOs, you should really look the projects thoroughly and also apply due diligence in checking each one of them because you're assets are at stake here. Use all possible indicators to tell you if a project is not only legit but has a good chance to be successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
It depends ohw many you have, but you should try ICO, this is supposed to be the more profitable investment, so try it but only on good projeect, so read whitepaper
Activity: 644
February 26, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
but before you invest, you should be sure it used to be and have a broader knowledge before investing. or maybe you can find information about the ICO on bitcointalk.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 26, 2018, 07:42:42 AM
if you are sure to invest then do it but some ICO not always generate lots of profits so you have to be careful and mengikiasa ICO you want to invest, If you ask me, I prefer trading although some I invest in ICOs.
Activity: 224
February 26, 2018, 07:30:17 AM
yes , kindly check the whitepaper,teams , undertand their concept, ico ratings.. if you finding i have one ico for you but do your own research too.
Kepler technologies
they are building an international ecosystem for the development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of a Mega Factory in Georgia, R&D laboratory, Education Campus and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors and customers from around the world. Contribute to the creation of the Future!

check it - https://www.keplertek.org/
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
as a crypto-newbie,I would like to work through the wealth of information to give me an overview of the whole topic ..
Among other things, I came across the offer of marineco.in/ico/. Since the idea isexiting and the offer lures, it's nothing to lose, and I want to secure MTC 450,000, I'll do an advertising.

The first DEV-less, Artificial Intelligence, Perpetual, Potential, Under Valued, Truly Decentralized, Jarvis Protocol, The first self-sustaining crypto-currency
https://marineco.in/forum/?view=thread&id=7

Does it have potential? What's your opinion?
I am pleased with the opinion of experienced ones

https://picload.org/infonail/daarpppa/a-450.jpg
Activity: 134
February 26, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
A very appropriate choice if you invest in ICO, and I agree. For your consideration, you must know the potential ICO. Many ICO offers great benefits. There is no harm if you are willing to see Kickcity, you can see the white paper and website from Kickcity. If interested to invest here, do it immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: